The Walking Dead

SenorGato

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasha sure does clean up nice. 

Oh wow, she does.

It's funny, I was just telling a friend that I don't like her character... something about her "presence" just bothers me. She only has one expression on her face all the time, and that one emotion annoys the piss out of me.

sh*t. I just realized Jeffrey Donovan, the guy who is going to be cast as Negan - is also on Fargo this season as Dodd Gerhardt.

His character now looks like a mean SOB, so I could easily see him pulling this off. 

Also if you're not watching Fargo you're missing out. 

sh*t. I just realized Jeffrey Donovan, the guy who is going to be cast as Negan - is also on Fargo this season as Dodd Gerhardt.

His character now looks like a mean SOB, so I could easily see him pulling this off. 

I've been hearing about that show.  I need to tune in.

From an oh sh*t, I just realized perspective; I was flipping through channels last night and Snatch was on.  And was like, no way when I say this guy:

600px-SnatchP9Sc.jpg

I've been hearing about that show.  I need to tune in.

From an oh sh*t, I just realized perspective; I was flipping through channels last night and Snatch was on.  And was like, no way when I say this guy:

600px-SnatchP9Sc.jpg

Such a great movie 

Reminders me when I was watching 'The Mist' and Carol is in it at the beginning as the hysterical mom who left her kids at home for 5 minutes to run to the store. 

IjulUgF.jpg

Excellent show.

Wife and I plan on binging it, but it's not available on Prime yet.

Went to the VA yesterday and entered a full room, so for sh*ts and giggles, bought Volume 1 of the Walking Dead comic for my phone.  I am somewhere in the first few episodes of the show after reunion and I am not very impressed.  While it is running parallel to the show with subtle differences, it is a little bland...so far.

Went to the VA yesterday and entered a full room, so for sh*ts and giggles, bought Volume 1 of the Walking Dead comic for my phone.  I am somewhere in the first few episodes of the show after reunion and I am not very impressed.  While it is running parallel to the show with subtle differences, it is a little bland...so far.

It does get good in my opinion, and there some definite 'holy sh*t' moments in them 

It does get good in my opinion, and there some definite 'holy sh*t' moments in them 

To be fair, I am very early in it.  The most WTF moment is Dale not even knowing Rick saying Shane wants his wife.  :)

That was a pussy decision. They kill of extras willy-nilly. Who cares? They used to kill off major characters all the time (Shane, Dale, Andrea, Herschel...), but killing off Glenn in that situation would be too sad or something, while his "escape" was a lame out. At this point, anybody new may as well be wearing a red shirt.

Good show.

Glenn is back.  Still think it is a bit cheesy that he is alive, but this season is so much better.

It will be interesting to see how they get from mid point to Negan.

It was cheesy but we knew it.  And it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It all kind of made sense to an extent if you kind of went with what I was believing to happen. I'm a Glenn fan so I'm happy he is around.

This has been a great season.  I love how Negan and the Wolves are just a mystery but out there and you know eventually they're going to half to deal with them but I'm guessing not till next season?  I assume the next show is going to be around how the clear Alexandria of Walkers/or escape and settle somewhere else?  It also is making me think that the rest of the crew are going to get captured by the other factions out there and next season will be about finding them/battling the people that capture them.  Just a guess because I dont think it was Glenn saying "help" on the walkie talkie now.  

It was cheesy but we knew it.  And it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It all kind of made sense to an extent if you kind of went with what I was believing to happen. I'm a Glenn fan so I'm happy he is around.

This has been a great season.  I love how Negan and the Wolves are just a mystery but out there and you know eventually they're going to half to deal with them but I'm guessing not till next season?  I assume the next show is going to be around how the clear Alexandria of Walkers/or escape and settle somewhere else?  It also is making me think that the rest of the crew are going to get captured by the other factions out there and next season will be about finding them/battling the people that capture them.  Just a guess because I dont think it was Glenn saying "help" on the walkie talkie now.  

When they announced Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan, they said he would appear at the end of the season. 

In an article I read, trying to project the remainder of the season, in the comics, Wolves and Negan's Saviors are two totally different groups.  The group Dwight and the lady with nice hooters were running from sounds like the Saviors (e.g. earning your keep & kneeling).

I think it was Eugene.  Kind of sounded like a pussy. On the Talking Dead they said this season has only covered like 1 or 2 days.  So a cry for help would seem to have happened shortly after the tower fell.  Wolves work I am guessing.  Which makes me wonder how did they not hear people throwing wood around.

When they announced Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan, they said he would appear at the end of the season. 

In an article I read, trying to project the remainder of the season, in the comics, Wolves and Negan's Saviors are two totally different groups.  The group Dwight and the lady with nice hooters were running from sounds like the Saviors (e.g. earning your keep & kneeling).

I think it was Eugene.  Kind of sounded like a pussy. On the Talking Dead they said this season has only covered like 1 or 2 days.  So a cry for help would seem to have happened shortly after the tower fell.  Wolves work I am guessing.  Which makes me wonder how did they not hear people throwing wood around.

Gotcha.  Good point on the amount of time they cover since they flip back and forth.  It didnt sound like Glenn but it was the only logical person it could be at the time, now knowing that it all happened around the same time, it could have definitely come from Alexandria. 

The Saviors are going to be an interesting introduction since it sounds like they have some type of moral compass still (he only wants ass that is willing).  I wonder when they were all set up shooting at Sasha and Abraham as they passed through that little town if that was supposed to be a battle with the Wolves.  I like how there are 3 factions out there causing chaos, it's making it so juicy.

Cant wait till Carl kills the other son and Carol kills Morgan.  Going to be awesome. 

Also, if they're going to introduce Negan this season, its either going to be him capturing one of the crew outside the walls or is the saviors coming to help the Alexandria crew?   That might make an interesting twist. 

Interesting, good call. We'll see... 

I still think Negan is taking out Glenn this season. It would be the ultimate, "He's dead!!! Oh wait, he's back!! Oh, nevermind ...."

I was thinking the same thing.

And it is going to happen to Maggie again as it happened with Beth.

Good call.  

I didnt watch on Sunday and came into the office Monday with a bunch of people complaining about the episode.  Watched it last night and thought it was great!   Loved how they addressed the duel's they were setting up.  Carl vs. Pussyboy and Morgan vs. Carol.  Loved all the deep dialogue taking place too.  Loved how Deanna going out straight psychopath mode?  That was awesome.  And what a ******* cliff hanger "mom, mom" - that little dude is about to getting eaten the **** up and he's going to be left behind with his pussy brother and they're both going Walkers.  hahahaha

I really wanted Carol to kill Morgan.  Like really wanted it.  He's suck a ******* moron.  Cant stand him.  He needs to die.  

Does the one Wolves die or does he make it out alive?  Was he just committing suicide?  

I assume Glenn figures out a way to help Maggie.

So they left the 3 in "patty" a mystery.  I still think they get captured and Rick and the crew have to find them once the abandon Alexandria. 

To all you mutherfukers who want to debate about Rick's morality, once again that ****er was right, that the entire town was useless and would get them (some) killed. And even against his better judgement he tried to make it work. He's the moral compass of the entire show. While every other person or group can give you different points of perspective like from Carol to Morgan's extremes, as you follow the timeline into further decent, Rick is always at the center between human vs. animal/zombie. And yeah he needs a few directional muses along the way like Hershal, Michonne (in Alexandria) etc. but without him, they're all dead. Definitely no coincidence that he's the only one who still has his children alive too. 

Good call.  

I didnt watch on Sunday and came into the office Monday with a bunch of people complaining about the episode.  Watched it last night and thought it was great!   Loved how they addressed the duel's they were setting up.  Carl vs. Pussyboy and Morgan vs. Carol.  Loved all the deep dialogue taking place too.  Loved how Deanna going out straight psychopath mode?  That was awesome.  And what a ******* cliff hanger "mom, mom" - that little dude is about to getting eaten the **** up and he's going to be left behind with his pussy brother and they're both going Walkers.  hahahaha

I really wanted Carol to kill Morgan.  Like really wanted it.  He's suck a ******* moron.  Cant stand him.  He needs to die.  

Does the one Wolves die or does he make it out alive?  Was he just committing suicide?  

I assume Glenn figures out a way to help Maggie.

So they left the 3 in "patty" a mystery.  I still think they get captured and Rick and the crew have to find them once the abandon Alexandria. 

If the TV series mirrors the comic, another check mark in letting people off book, Carl is going to regret letting Ron off trying to kill him.

I think Denise is a human shield until that Wolve can get away.

If the TV series mirrors the comic, another check mark in letting people off book, Carl is going to regret letting Ron off trying to kill him.

I think Denise is a human shield until that Wolve can get away.

Definitely the theme of these season.  Trust no one.

Definitely the theme of these season.  Trust no one.

I'm getting a little tired of all the main characters letting people trying to kill or sabotage them off the hook. Glenn with that ****nuts, Carl with Ron, Morgan with the wolves, Maggie with the Priest, Daryl with that couple. I get that's sort of the point, last of humanity or trying to hold on to it etc but still...

I'm getting a little tired of all the main characters letting people trying to kill or sabotage them off the hook. Glenn with that ****nuts, Carl with Ron, Morgan with the wolves, Maggie with the Priest, Daryl with that couple. I get that's sort of the point, last of humanity or trying to hold on to it etc but still...

I'm with ya.  It makes no sense.  But I guess it's what keeps it compelling.  If they just kill off every untrustworthy threat, then there is no drama.  I guess.

But I agree.  I'd be killing the **** out of those peeps.  

I'm with ya.  It makes no sense.  But I guess it's what keeps it compelling.  If they just kill off every untrustworthy threat, then there is no drama.  I guess.

But I agree.  I'd be killing the **** out of those peeps.  

Why did Carol fight Morgan trying to kill the wolve with a knife when she was carrying a sidearm? 

Why did Carol fight Morgan trying to kill the wolve with a knife when she was carrying a sidearm? 

You know, I looked right over that detail.  Maybe to save bullets?  If you recall, she stayed on the ground to make sure she got the bullets when she fell and hit her head.

And did she really think she was going to beat Morgan when he has a 6 foot staff that he uses like a ninja and she had a tiny little knife?

You know, I looked right over that detail.  Maybe to save bullets?  If you recall, she stayed on the ground to make sure she got the bullets when she fell and hit her head.

And did she really think she was going to beat Morgan when he has a 6 foot staff that he uses like a ninja and she had a tiny little knife?

I know.  She should have Said ok,  took ten steps back and blast that dude in his W

I know.  She should have Said ok,  took ten steps back and blast that dude in his W

That is a pet peeve of mine in regards to the show.

Shooting from a prone or standing supported shooting position coupled with the usual relative close distance, I have no problem with the non-stop headshots.

However, all the pistol non-stop head shots is another thing.  Deanna went from not being able to hit the side of a barn to nothing but headshots on her final blaze of glory.  Or Tara hanging over the edge of a wall, hitting head shots and not hitting Spencer.

Archived