JI posting crap about JN: MERGED

SouthernJet

From Limo on JI:

"Is Jet nation imploding?"

"Here's a suggestion for Cimini, rename your column "Cheap Imitation Nation!" I hear that Rich is doing live chat's over there while the site itself is imploding and it's admin just up and quit!

ROFL"

If that was the case the floor would be in the basement

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MS LimoLady

When does this site implode? Please let me know so i do not log in that day. Smoke from implosions can be harmful to your lungs.

Do we have a developing situation here? Tom Shane's demise and an implosion in the same month.

Limo needs to get a dental plan before she talks to anybody. Not to mention, her *** ass probably takes up so many seats in the meadowlands. Half the people on the waiting list for season tix, will never get them because Limo has 3 sections just for her left ass cheek.

I don't understand. This place bashes JI, it's Admin and some of it's members and it's okay. Someone over there does the same thing - and it is a federal offense. Hey - guess what? Neither place likes each other. Both places have individuals that are liked and disliked by members here and there. Whatever. It's stupid, it's silly and it's kind of "high school" - but it is what it is, (yes, my fued with "Piper the Dink" included) Lets be fair though. Limo makes a disparaging remark on JI..... booohoooo. People here make disparaging remarks about her as well at JI. Again, booohooo. In the grand scheme of things it means as much as Larry Lucchino's word....which means nothing.

There is no crying on Football Messageboards! There's a sh*tload of whining though..... :lol:

dont be surprised what limo blabs about. first of all she is a chick, so how serious can she be taken?

second of all, and funniest of all is that limo passes herself off as some deeply rooted jet fan and yet evidence shows that she has become a jet fan only in the last 3-4 years.

The bottom line is that she DID NOT KNOW who dennis byrd was/is. Thats relly lame. enough said. she is just searching for a scene to fit into.

plus, all her limos have shock tower damage =D>

Here is my question for whomever is running JetsInsider these days.

If jetnation.com is SO terrible, how come you can't type our name there? Seriously if there is nothing to be afraid of, why is it censored? Gameface asked me to do a link exchange. I agreed but never received a return link.

There is a sense of community with every other site.

theganggreen.com

nyjetsfan.com

nyjetschat.com

But JI censors our name. They say that we imitate them. Yet I don't see any pics of girls here in a premium section. I don't see a Subscription button here. Nor do I see a private message board.

Really seems like a completely different world to me. Rich Cimini, Peter Schwartz, Dave Hutchinson have all done interviews\chats here. Not once did we try to profit from them.

Plus referring to us as retards is just wrong. I understand that Limo is happy that Tom left. But Tom is busy, he regretted leaving. It was a tough decision for him to make. But he had things in life that he needed to take care of.

Tom is a great guy. Tom is a great friend of mine. That being said, the Nation goes on without him. Regardless of how bad Limo wants us to fail.

I don't understand. This place bashes JI, it's Admin and some of it's members and it's okay. Someone over there does the same thing - and it is a federal offense. Hey - guess what? Neither place likes each other. Both places have individuals that are liked and disliked by members here and there. Whatever. It's stupid, it's silly and it's kind of "high school" - but it is what it is, (yes, my fued with "Piper the Dink" included) Lets be fair though. Limo makes a disparaging remark on JI..... booohoooo. People here make disparaging remarks about her as well at JI. Again, booohooo. In the grand scheme of things it means as much as Larry Lucchino's word....which means nothing.

I know Im gonna regret this one day but:

=D>=D>=D>=D>

you are soooo right, whats good for one is good for all, just get over it

There is no crying on Football Messageboards! There's a sh*tload of whining though..... :lol:

Can it toots, or I'll have you thrown to the curb!!!!!!!

Yes, do be careful...they may start calling you an opposition loyalist or something :wink:

:lol:

One of you loyalists should tell her that she should shut her big trap when it comes to JN.com - the big boss man around here slaps us monkeys around when we start crossing the line when it pertains to her.

If it wasn't for Max, there'd be some really wrong sh!t being said around here. I'd say he's a classy guy when it comes to that stuff, but then he'd get a big head.

Besides, if you're really on the top of the mountain, you shouldn't have to talk sh!t about us living in the mere foothills. Some of you Patsie fans should also take that to heart :wink:

If it wasn't for Max, there'd be some really wrong sh!t being said around here. I'd say he's a classy guy when it comes to that stuff, but then he'd get a big head.

Besides, if you're really on the top of the mountain, you shouldn't have to talk sh!t about us living in the mere foothills. Some of you Patsie fans should also take that to heart :wink:

BlackLabel....I have an Irish Head. This cranium could not possibly get any larger! But thanks.

I know there are Limo jokes here. But a ton of stuff has been deleted. And a bunch of people have gotten detention as a result of Limo bashing.

The thing is, she was banned. She posted something stupid here and I banned her. So since she can not defend herself her it seems only fair that she shouldn't be bashed.

But when she bashes me after the loss of my TommyBoy. Well then maybe it is time to reconsider. :wink:

Here is my question for whomever is running JetsInsider these days.

If jetnation.com is SO terrible, how come you can't type our name there? Seriously if there is nothing to be afraid of, why is it censored? Gameface asked me to do a link exchange. I agreed but never received a return link.

There is a sense of community with every other site.

theganggreen.com

nyjetsfan.com

nyjetschat.com

But JI censors our name. They say that we imitate them. Yet I don't see any pics of girls here in a premium section. I don't see a Subscription button here. Nor do I see a private message board.

Really seems like a completely different world to me. Rich Cimini, Peter Schwartz, Dave Hutchinson have all done interviews\chats here. Not once did we try to profit from them.

Plus referring to us as retards is just wrong. I understand that Limo is happy that Tom left. But Tom is busy, he regretted leaving. It was a tough decision for him to make. But he had things in life that he needed to take care of.

Tom is a great guy. Tom is a great friend of mine. That being said, the Nation goes on without him. Regardless of how bad Limo wants us to fail.

I don't see a salary cap page over there either:)

Why do you care what one person, or one site thinks of another? Really. And, I agree, Max has deleted some pretty harsh stuff. I applaud him for that. He definitely did the right thing regarding some personal attacks. Does that put him in a favorabvle light? Sure it does. And as they say, actions speak louder than words. However, many people here find it fit to throw a "and this is free!" jab in their posts almost daily. Is that cool too? See, Mr. Blacklable, most posters here are of the intelligent variety and are inclined to make decent decisions and judge things by what they see. No lecture required.

Archived