JI posting crap about JN: MERGED

SouthernJet

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
too bad assmuff cant get banned here too..

Sp- And what the F wisdom do you add to this site?

"I think Herm is a nice man and he should coach here for as longs as he wants"

"CM should be our starting Rb until his 3 legs falls off, F Cedric Texas."

"it's not whether you win or lose, it's how many cocktails i can down by halftime!"

Strike the last comment, as this season is about Cocktails!

Sp- And what the F wisdom do you add to this site?

"I think Herm is a nice man and he should coach here for as longs as he wants"

"CM should be our starting Rb until his 3 legs falls off, F Cedric Texas."

"it's not whether you win or lose, it's how many cocktails i can down by halftime!"

Strike the last comment, as this season is about Cocktails!

haha, assmop kicks spjets ass with that post, pullin those old sp gems out of mothballs..

assmop rules...

haha, assmop kicks spjets a$$ with that post, pullin those old sp gems out of mothballs..

assmop rules...

yeah...hahahaha he kicked my ass...good one....

im all for a new coach ....i dont think martin should be starting or atleast they should have been playing blaylock (before) injury and should be playing houston....just cause im not as negative as you guys that makes me wrong i guess...

Max is a stand up guy and a cool dude. You did a good job creating this site. Sorry to hear about Tom's absence- sux when real life interferes with posting.

I dont post here much, but I stop by once in a while to check the pulse on some Jets issues and things, as there are some posters here who's opinions I respect, even though they dont/cant post on JI anymore.

Shout out to Verde!

Hey there JC! Give me a shout on what's worthy in celluloid!

Jetman67 is a good guy, though I have to say he did not behave very well when he was here.

Nonetheless, he is my friend and I look forward to seeing him on Sunday. That goes for a couple other guys from the old country, too. I plan to walk over to 16-H and say hello.

The ground at 16-H has been polluted by the Jezebel. I would remove all unholy totems and have a witch doctor exorcise my house.

It could take years to remove all the bad energy and evil forces.

It's become clear that Sooth/Sean is running that site to make a buck, and he thinks he can do so by being more of a house organ for the Jets organization. But all that Queens stadium stupidity, and the reaction he had afterwards, looks pretty silly. God bless'em if he can get people to pay $55, but damned if you can figure why anyone would.

In fairness, I doubt a thread like this wold go double digit pages unless it was a bye week.

ALso, I still look at that site but don't post there. Reasosn being the coversation is pretty limited-JETS GREAT, HERM GREAT, BLAH BLAH BLAH. And if you don't buy in, you either get banned, dumped or deleted. And there's no legitimate way any thinking person could put a smile and lipstick on this pig of a season.

Archived