Randy Moss met with Jets in NJ yesterday

JOJOTOWNSELL

If that is true, the NFL needs to penalize the Jets for cheating.

He has to clear waivers before he can meet with any team.

They'd have to penalize the Pats first. Same report has him in Boston Monday.

NEW YORK (WFAN/AP) – According to WFAN’s Craig Carton, Randy Moss was in New Jersey Tuesday meeting with members of the Jets.

“Randy Moss, I’ve learned, was in Boston Monday, and was in New Jersey yesterday. Meaning, you’ve got yourself the Patriots and the Jets talking about Randy Moss,” Carton announced alongside Boomer Esiason.

Carton cited unidentified sources, saying Moss was meeting “at the same spot Mark Sanchez likes to frequent near his home.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/03/carton-randy-moss-was-in-nj-tuesday/

I'm not even sure he was officially waived yet on Monday. Cheaters!

Uh, Moss never boarded the plane back to Minny and stayed in NE.

Uh, I didn't write that moronic piece of drivel. I didn't start the speculation. I didn't "learn Randy Moss was in Boston Monday". I didn't even start the thread on it. All the guy has is that Moss ate at a restaurant Sanchez likes. They probably have cute waiters.

Uh, I didn't write that moronic piece of drivel. I didn't start the speculation. I didn't "learn Randy Moss was in Boston Monday". I didn't even start the thread on it. All the guy has is that Moss ate at a restaurant Sanchez likes. They probably have cute waiters.

Is that the same place Penneington used to like?

Good noodles?

I'd love a Randy Moss, but we're having trouble utilizing the rest of our receivers, the last thing we need is a 3rd expiring WR playing for a new contract. We have the all the weapons, it's just a matter of utilizing them.

I'd take him, and then let somebody replace Cotchery in the slot.

I'd love a Randy Moss, but we're having trouble utilizing the rest of our receivers, the last thing we need is a 3rd expiring WR playing for a new contract. We have the all the weapons, it's just a matter of utilizing them.

I agree, but holy sh*t would he open up a ton for Holmes (assuming he caught the ball).

I love Randy, so I'd love the signing, but we definitely dont need him. But it would be pretty epic.

We dont need another WR, especially Randy ******* Moss. He's a cancer when he's disgruntled.

Id much rather Shawne Merriman than Randy Moss.

Then again it doesnt matter how many weapons we have on this team as long as MEx is throwing the ball it won't make an iota of a difference. He's really not that good.

Seriously, if you were Randy Moss who would you rather play with, Tom Brady or Mark Sanchez? :blink:

The only thing Moss liked about the Pats was the food they served. That is what set him off in Minn. Since he missed the Pats championship run, I think he wants to move on.

Moss: Who planned this snack? I wouldn't feed this snack to my dog.

I read from some sources that what he was complaining about was the fact that the food was greasy and unhealthy, and not actually the caterers themselves. Apparently some other guy ordered what the food would be, and it wasn't even somebody on the team. Moss figures that as football players they should be eating healthier, which would be right. TO eats pretty healthy too, and Moss is a bit up there in age so he has to watch what he eats as well.

However, that being said, if Moss ever saw what Rex eats at an average meal I doubt he would want to be anywhere near the Jets.

Archived