Need to KNOW ...ASAP

Brenjetsfan

while i think about it go make me a sandwich and do the laundry

Bren- you can slap him now...BTW SJ is really Brandon from Survivor. A southern gentlemen.

How many days did you make it?

How is that dude from RTP doing? the one that was biting the woman's back? and pretended it was his wife!

DieHard's taking them. Ha!

Been several years since I've been to Jets Stadium. Where's the tailgate?

16H of course!

HAHA.

Now if the Jets only knew that someone was charging money for people to tailgate. They either don't know, or are getting a kickback.

16H of course!

HAHA.

Now if the Jets only knew that someone was charging money for people to tailgate. They either don't know, or are getting a kickback.

It warms my heart to think someone feels threatened by a tailgate party. Fear not, little man, we actually have fun.

It warms my heart to think someone feels threatened by a tailgate party. Fear not, little man, we actually have fun.

Yeah, I'm scared of your tailgate.

I just find it funny that there is a tailgate party that CHARGES ADMISSION and the Jets and the NJSEA are happy about it.

Maybe an email to ___________ is in order? Tell dooshayer that he can consider me the FBI of tailgate parties that CHARGE ADMISSION.

Wait, does the front office know this is going on? Better get them on the phone right away. When you speak to the NJSEA be sure and thank them for moving the fence back and getting us those port-a-johns.

Met a girl called lola and I took her back to my place

Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere

Stop! hold on. stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me

But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be

'cause there's a red, under my bed

And there's a little yellow man in my head

And there's a true blue inside of me

That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer

Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.

She said, man, there's really something wrong with you.

One day you're gonna' self-destruct.

You're up, you're down, I can't work you out

You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya' self-destroyer. silly boy ya' self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for

So much to aim for, so much to try for

You blowing it all with paranoia

You're so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(here it goes again)

Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. dr. help me please, I know you'll understand

There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man

There's a red, under my bed

And there's a little green man in my head

And he said, you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad

'cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two.

Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health

Destroy friends, destroy yourself

The time device of self-destruction

Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(here's to paranoia)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(hey hey, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(and it goes like this)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(and it goes like this.)

Wait, does the front office know this is going on? Better get them on the phone right away. When you speak to the NJSEA be sure and thank them for moving the fence back and getting us those port-a-johns.

You do realize selling alcohol (yes, charging admission to a party that has alcohol that is part of the charge is selling) is a crime without a liquor license right? Couple that with the current environment where the stadium, NJSEA, and the consession people can be sued because of drunken people leaving their stadium and causing an accident, I bet they'd be interested.

There's nothing wrong with drinking in the parking lot. However, once you start CHARGING for it, it's an entirely different ballgame.

LOL, your neighbors must love you. I saw someonw jaywalking the other day. I reported him to the meter maid.

You know, noone would even think to complain about this if it wasn't for the way Dooshsayer treats people. If he treated people on his site like adults, or at least, Human Beings, people wouldn't say squat about what he's doing. Heck, I give him credit for making money on his site and his tailgate party. It's pretty smart.

However, the way he treats people leaves a LOT to be desired. There is a LOT more to it than you think. He threatens people (actually that was good for a laugh... I peed my pants when I read his email to me with a threat).

So, the problem isn't the tailgate... noone cares. THe problem is the jerkoff in charge of it. That MAKES people care and try to get him anyway they can. I'm not alone here. He needs to think about the way he treats people. It's a joke.

As for my neighbors? Fortunately, I live in an area of the tri-state that is rural-ish in nature and I don't have to worry about the typical northeastern NJ jerk. (I grew up there. Maybe I'm a NE NJ Jerk, but at least they aren't all around me)

If it makes you feel any better, Sooth has very little to do with the 16H setup. The only thing he profits from are the T-shirts. Sucks about your experience with him, but if you mean the banishment(s), it seems to me that it's something you worked hard to get. It's just the internet, get over it already.

Guys....

Sooth does not run 16H. I have never met Randy who does run it. But by all accounts he is a good guy. I see no reason to bust his balls.

Whether or not he makes a penny from his tailgate really doesn't matter to me. No reason to threaten anyone. 16H was never my destination but I want other people from JN to feel comfortable going there.

At the end of the day we are all Jet Fans.

Archived