New Taylor Swift = Much better.

SenorGato

So I, as an American, am obligated to worship celebrity. It is my duty.

Today I was flipping through one of our fine rags, the NY Post, and I came across this:

1430587756_4961936105.jpg

It's country music star and American sweetheart, Taylor Swift! The look goes away from "good girl" who's all giggles and sunshine and flowers to legit hot. My urge to fap rose greatly.

Today I was flipping through one of our fine rags, the NY Post, and I came across this:

It's country music star and American sweetheart, Taylor Swift! The look goes away from "good girl" who's all giggles and sunshine and flowers to legit hot. My urge to fap rose greatly.

so skinny and sickly looking. damn that's hot!

She looks sick like the rest of them.

If she's smart, she needs to start working on a grown-up persona.

Everybody likes the kiddie-singers, but eventually Americans wake up and evaluate them for their actual talent. It doesn't always end well.

Er, hence the pic and reason for this thread, no? No worries Mr.K. The machine is in motion. Country-Pop Slut V2 has officially launched.

I can't figure you out. You like fat Kardasians and anorexic 12 year old boys?

Archived