Brooks did well, but can't be a starter in this leauge..

GlennFoley

He's too short.. I say hes about 5'10 without cleats... and he gets too many passes batted down in the middle of the field..

he's not too short, he's like the same size as fiedler.

if the line gives him an extra split-second on those gay fuking 10 man blitzes the chargers send, chip a blitzer or something, he gets the pass out for a big gain.

He's too short.. I say hes about 5'10 without cleats... and he gets too many passes batted down in the middle of the field..

Of course he isn't a starter in this leauge. He was never meant to be one, but what other option is there? I don't think it's a very debateable topic as to whether brooks can be a starter in this leauge.

he's not too short, he's like the same size as fiedler.

if the line gives him an extra split-second on those gay fuking 10 man blitzes the chargers send, chip a blitzer or something, he gets the pass out for a big gain.

...I love your sig...funny..I think with Kevin Mawae in there to block off some of those very blitzes you speak of, you get a conversion on some of those batted passes. If they, the powers that be, don't see the obvious energy and life he brings to the offense and let this man play the season out they are nuts. They will have another QB on the IR if they send Vinny back in there. He had a good duck on the sack attempt though.

Archived