****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're doomed. not only did he start it but he screwed up embedding a video :(

I screwed up nothing. Embed looks fine. I had 20 seconds. Boy wonder was doing physics homework. Super Mod BP was asleep at the wheel AGAIN.

And I came to the rescue.

You are welcome.

I had the game thread ready, then when I refreshed the page to check server time (because it's like five minutes late...) you had already made this thread. You're a dick. Dick. :P

The server time syncs automatically with http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java

Basically we are within 5 seconds. Nice story though.

Funny...I've used time.gov coupled with an atomic clock to post my game threads in the past and they came up at 11:55-58. Maybe you forgot to put the board in performance mode those nights.

Listen kid, not sure what to tell you. Seems like you missed the boat by more than the 20 minutes you did last time. You weren't even logged into the site. No worries though, you can have next week if my losing streak continues. B)

Funny...I've used time.gov coupled with an atomic clock to post my game threads in the past and they came up at 11:55-58. Maybe you forgot to put the board in performance mode those nights.

Hey you guys going to either of the remaining home games?

Listen kid, not sure what to tell you. Seems like you missed the boat by more than the 20 minutes you did last time. You weren't even logged into the site. No worries though, you can have next week if my losing streak continues. B)

Owen, dont take this sh*t from Max.lol

Listen, both of you two stop fighting in the game thread.

:rl:

Archived