Tebow has a QB rating of 120

Blackout

Of course he has a passer rating of 120, he's only started 1 game!

get off his d**k!

hey baby it's cute to see a girl talking sports but leave it to the men for the real talk. girls are more for cheerleading.

Tebow has 6 total TDs and 0 turnovers

sure wish Sanchez could learn now to turn the ball over

hey baby it's cute to see a girl talking sports but leave it to the men for the real talk. girls are more for cheerleading.

So now Tebow>Sanchez? :rolleyes:

Wow you are absolutely delusional....THEY LOST...and wooooo he had a rushing td...when he gets plastered by a safety from his blindside you arent gonna be seeing much of those...

Youre crazy saying hes living up to the hype...Sanchez took this team to the AFC championship his rookie season and youre prolly still claiming hes a bust...

Only thing holding Tebow back is his arm strength (or lack thereof). He has every other tool you look for. If only he had a good arm; his ability to avoid the pass rush would be that much more valuable.

God will give him the strength of 5 men when the time is right

Tebow rating is 100.7. He has started two games and is 1-1. They lost at Oakland and won at home last week against Houston. He is 25-46 with 3 TDs and 1 INT.

Please don't allow any of these facts to get in the way of a good thread.

Thats pretty outstanding in his first 2 starts.

Oh yeah, you forgot to mention his 5 rushing TD's average 4.5 yards per carry. But dont let stats get in the way of a good thread.

STUD. I'd trade Revis and Sanchez for him right this very second.

Tim Tebow is the real deal.

The Jets would win the SB with him as our QB.

I'd trade Revis and Sanchez for him right now.

You seriously cant be serious !

Can you ? :blink:

he took time from his corporate surfing punk rocking lifestyle to post it TWICE. I believe he is.

TEBOW>ALL Peace be with you

Oh yeah, you forgot to mention his 5 rushing TD's average 4.5 yards per carry. But dont let stats get in the way of a good thread.

Not for nothing but Ryan Leaf won his first two starts and looked pretty good doing it. When it happened, everybody on ESPN was screaming that the Colts made a huge mistake in taking Peyton Manning over him because Manning went 0-2 with six INTs in his first two starts. :blink:

Not for nothing but Ryan Leaf won his first two starts and looked pretty good doing it. When it happened, everybody on ESPN was screaming that the Colts made a huge mistake in taking Peyton Manning over him because Manning went 0-2 with six INTs in his first two starts. :blink:

Did you just compare Ryan Leaf to Tim Tebow?

OMG

Mark Sanchez was 32/53 for 435 yards, 2 TD's and 1 int with a passer rating of 91.3 in his first two starts - both wins.

Tim Tebow has had one 40 yard run in 30 attempts. Minus that single exceptional carry, he's averaging 3.2 yards a carry - which just happens to be Sanchez' career average.

Josh Freeman looks good in the clips I've seen of him, and his stats suggest that he has a promising future ahead of him. I haven't seen him play an entire game, and don't know who here has. But I intend to live my entire life without ever wishing Timmy Tebow was a NY Jet.

Archived