Josh Freeman

JustInFudge

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have stayed put and drafted him.

Freeman >>>>> Sanchez

He plays in a better climate, but i have to admit, I didn't want Freeman at all and he looks really good for a second year kid. (Sanchez was my favorite of the three)

He plays in a better climate, but i have to admit, I didn't want Freeman at all and he looks really good for a second year kid. (Sanchez was my favorite of the three)

Sanchez was my least favorite. Stafford was my favorite. Freeman is the best of the bunch. Jets would be SB bound with him.

Still can probably trade for Tebow when new HC comes in.

Because he threw 5 TDs against the Seahawks?

**** Josh Freeman fanbois.

He'd NEVER survive in the NY media market.

GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER FOR JETS FANS.

Much better player than Sanchez. TB has a shot at the playoffs in the toughtesr division in Football and everyone had them dead last. He's thrown 10 TD's over the last 4 games down the stretch, Sanchez has 1.

And what about him says he can't handle the pressure of NY? Cuz he doesn't have the we lost but it's ok presser down like Sanchez?

Much better player than Sanchez. TB has a shot at the playoffs in the toughtesr division in Football and everyone had them dead last. He's thrown 10 TD's over the last 4 games down the stretch, Sanchez has 1.

And what about him says he can't handle the pressure of NY? Cuz he doesn't have the we lost but it's ok presser down like Sanchez?

You honestly think the NFCS is the toughest division in football?

You really believe that?

Because Josh Freeman would have NO CLUE how to handle a big media market.

That's why.

Let's all blow Tampa's QB after the NYJ'S quarterback went toe-to-toe with NFCN champion in a shootout.

Newsflash: If Rex's defense played half as good as last week against Pittsburgh, we win yesterday.

Then what-say about Josh Freeman?

Nothing.

******* NOTHING.

Not to mention, Sanchez has proved he can play through pain in dog sh*t weather.

Call me when Josh Freeman faces some god damn adversity and fights through it.

******* Josh Freeeman.

Unreal.

You honestly think the NFCS is the toughest division in football?

You really believe that?

Because Josh Freeman would have NO CLUE how to handle a big media market.

That's why.

Yes. They are the best. 3 10 win teams. Defending SB champ. Team with best record in the NFL. 2 of the best qbs in the game and one the best young and up comers. Possibly sending 3 teams to the playoffs. Yes NFCS is the best.

And I don't know what you've seen in Freeman that tells u he can't handle the pressure. Seems very smart and even keeled to me.

Yes. They are the best. 3 10 win teams. Defending SB champ. Team with best record in the NFL. 2 of the best qbs in the game and one the best young and up comers. Possibly sending 3 teams to the playoffs. Yes NFCS is the best.

And I don't know what you've seen in Freeman that tells u he can't handle the pressure. Seems very smart and even keeled to me.

And you don't think this has anything to do with FOUR games against NFC Worst opponents?

Come on, get out of here with this Josh Freeman bullsh*t.

Let's all blow Tampa's QB after the NYJ'S quarterback went toe-to-toe with NFCN champion in a shootout.

Newsflash: If Rex's defense played half as good as last week against Pittsburgh, we win yesterday.

Then what-say about Josh Freeman?

Nothing.

******* NOTHING.

Not to mention, Sanchez has proved he can play through pain in dog sh*t weather.

Call me when Josh Freeman faces some god damn adversity and fights through it.

******* Josh Freeeman.

Unreal.

You mean the D that gave up 400 yards against the Steelers? That d?

Sanchez sucks. 1 Td in 4 games is not impressive.

You really think Sanchez was the reason we lost to the Bears?

Sanchez sucked against the Fins and Pats, but he's far from our biggest concern heading toward the playoffs. Can Josh Freeman play safety and blitz the QB, too?

Playing with an injured shoulder, Sanchez was one of the FEW to show up yesterday.

And I think he played JUST FINE against Pittsburgh.

Josh-*******-Freeman couldn't even FINISH Tampa Bay's game against Pittsburgh.

Also of note: Josh Freeman hasn't beat a team with a winning record ALL YEAR.

NOT ONCE.

Losing 3 of 4 games down the stretch with 1 td pass to show for it is not impressive.

Put Freeman on this team and the guy is taking us to the SB. He's throwing to a rookie not Holmes, Edwards, Keller, Cotch, Lt playing with this ol. Please. Freeman is a stud.

Keller sucks.

Santonio sucks.

Both dropped SURE TD passes.

But keep hammering that black and white statistic.

There's plenty of gray laughing back in your face.

The Bucs haven't beaten a single above 500 team this season. Yes the NFCS is a good division because of the Falcons and Saints, and the Bucs are 0-3 against them and are playing the Saints in Week 17. The Bucs have been beating up on weak teams. And the Lions won their first road game in what, 3 years? against the Bucs in week 15. They're an average team.

Freeman clearly is a good young QB, but it's way too early to say which one is better between him and Sanchez.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Go root for the Bucs then, Mr. Miserable.

I like the Jets.

Keller sucks.

Santonio sucks.

Both dropped SURE TD passes.

But keep hammering that black and white statistic.

There's plenty of gray laughing back in your face.

The only thing black and white is losing 3 of 4 down the stretch with your QB supplying 1 TD during that collapse.

From a tools standpoint Freeman is/was far and away the better prospect. I too wanted to stay at 17,and draft him over Sanchez....

Why was Freeman drafted behind Sanchez?

Because Sanchez was a USC superstar. Everyone saw Sanchez slice and dice his way through Penn State's secondary in the Rose Bowl.

Freeman?

Did anybody watch Freeman play one collegiate game??? The KState Wildcats were in transition from Coach Snyder, and were as a result HORRIBLE.

What's funny is that many of the people who declare Freeman as the second coming probably have never seen the guy play an entire football game (NFL or College). They are going on what they see in the highlight reels.

Sanchez on the other hand is already an NFL superstar. The Jets are the most talked about football team on the planet, and nearly half of our games this year have either been prime time or the feature game of the week.

Has Josh Freeman ever been on the big stage before??? In his life???

Freeman may be the best of the bunch, but there is still a lot of football left to be played in their careers. I know Josh has put up some great numbers, but I will say that I think Mark Sanchez's numbers would be a lot better if he played in Tampa Bay this season.

Just off the top of my head The Bucs have 6 wins against the likes of St. Louis, Seattle, Carolina, Arizona, and Seattle.

The one game I saw Josh play on TV was against the Ravens. He didn't look nearly as polished as his stats indicated in that game.

Freeman threw for 5 TDs yesterday and won me some fantasy championships. I can't really say too much negative about him, he's extremely consistent and seems to get "it." Freeman is clearly better than China Doll Stafford, who is the most talented of the bunch if he actually managed to stay on the field. But he can't, so he's useless. I'm glad we don't have Stafford.

Sanchez should at least be okay. He should be better than he is. I bet Freeman wouldn't be as good in this offense either. We suck.

Archived