Get Coached By Rex Ryan

Maxman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I have to pay taxes on this prize?

Please consult with your tax attorney. We won't be 1099'ing you for it. JetNation.com is even absorbing the shipping costs, lol.

Winner to be announced shortly....

Thank you everyone who entered...before the winner is announced I want to discuss how this random process worked. We have come under fire for past winners having low post counts, but this is completely random, we don't control who wins. Here is what happens:

1. The name of everyone who posted in this thread is entered into Excel
  2. Each name is put in a random order and assigned a #
  3. We use a random # generator to pick the winner

Basically what I am saying, and I was hoping this did not happen, but EY won. This is a dark day for JetNation.

EY, congratulations. Please PM me your address and I will get this out to you shortly!

Thank you everyone who entered...before the winner is announced I want to discuss how this random process worked. We have come under fire for past winners having low post counts, but this is completely random, we don't control who wins. Here is what happens:

Basically what I am saying, and I was hoping this did not happen, but EY won. This is a dark day for JetNation.

EY, congratulations. Please PM me your address and I will get this out to you shortly!

Please let me know exactly when you will be sending this to EY so I can steal it from him.

Thank you.

You're as believable as David Stern.

YES!

I RULE!

YOU ALL SUCK!

• 4 years later...

Let me give you the cliff's notes version of the DVD

-Upon arrival, he gives you all the platitudes, exulting you as HOF worthy of any endeavor. What a coup it was for us to steal you from the rest of the NFL.

-Slaps a "C" on your jersey

-Tells you to have fun

Left out the awkward, "How are your feet feeling? They okay? Sore at all? Need a rub? Just let me know. You can tell me, you know?"

justone.jpg

That's all Buffalo is asking of Rex!!!!!

Ever run in to any Bills players in Buffalo?  My buddy up there is always telling me stories about bumping in to Bills players all the time because Buffalo is so small.  Told me he passed Rex's Bills truck a couple weeks ago, met Fitzpatrick in the hospital when his wife had giving birth, sat next to Stevie Johnson on his flight to Buffalo coming back from his honeymoon...a few others I can't recall.

Rex is like the jets version of Bobby V. Outspoken, polarizing figure who initially had succes and stopped winning once he didn't have the horses.

Bobby V made his players better and put them in a position to succeed. Rex never had that impact unless he had the best CB in the game covering one half of the field.

Bobby V made his players better and put them in a position to succeed. Rex never had that impact unless he had the best CB in the game covering one half of the field.

Al Leiter and his 142nd pitch disagree...but I get what you're saying.

Ever run in to any Bills players in Buffalo?  My buddy up there is always telling me stories about bumping in to Bills players all the time because Buffalo is so small.  Told me he passed Rex's Bills truck a couple weeks ago, met Fitzpatrick in the hospital when his wife had giving birth, sat next to Stevie Johnson on his flight to Buffalo coming back from his honeymoon...a few others I can't recall.

Yes,  I have -  many over the years.   Jim Kelly,  Bruce Smith to Sammy Watkins more recently.   And,  you are right about fans bumping into players and Rex all the time.  Everyday,  there are pictures on the Bills Mafia Site of members with a player or Rex.  Everyone who meets Rex loves him and says he's a great guy.  

Bobby V made his players better and put them in a position to succeed. Rex never had that impact unless he had the best CB in the game covering one half of the field.

Rex made guys like Pouha and Devito better. Stop drinking Mangini kool-aid he's had the entire 49ers defense retire or leave because of him.

Yes,  I have -  many over the years.   Jim Kelly,  Bruce Smith to Sammy Watkins more recently.   And,  you are right about fans bumping into players and Rex all the time.  Everyday,  there are pictures on the Bills Mafia Site of members with a player or Rex.  Everyone who meets Rex loves him and says he's a great guy.  

I'm so glad they can drink a beer with him, lets see if he brings them any Super Bowls.

Archived