Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

FWIW, I was just telling Max the other day that I thought this was the best group of posters we've had here in a very long time. Everybody brings something unique to the table, it's usually been productive convo, sometimes hilarious, and most everyone has been pretty respectful of everyone else's views (generally). If the traffic is slow, it's because the Jets have been good (as EY pointed out). When the team's good, there's not much to talk about. And if someone is longing for the "old" JN, that's long gone. As with every message board, the cast of characters keeps changing as time goes by.

Thanks Tom. I like you. You are currently number #4 on my list of favorite posters behind Crusher, JoJo, and Oxoboxo.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My message board obsession started at JI. I came here because I didnt like a lot of what was going on behind the scenes at JI and it had become a frat party that even though I was a charter member, I was never invited to. In retrospect, I probably made my own bed there because I pretty much made fun of all the circle jerk frat boys every chance I had...so its really no wonder why I'd post and nobody ever responded...lol

So I started coming here and it seemed dead, so I stayed over there until all the posters I liked left for JN during the EY fiasco.

What was the EY fiasco?

FWIW, I was just telling Max the other day that I thought this was the best group of posters we've had here in a very long time. Everybody brings something unique to the table, it's usually been productive convo, sometimes hilarious, and most everyone has been pretty respectful of everyone else's views (generally). If the traffic is slow, it's because the Jets have been good (as EY pointed out). When the team's good, there's not much to talk about. And if someone is longing for the "old" JN, that's long gone. As with every message board, the cast of characters keeps changing as time goes by.

I'd rather eat thru a feeding tube then post at JI. That being said I came to this board only to enjoy that which is the mafia goodness. So I toiled day in day out making believe I likes teh football just to eventually get a peaceful place an abundant place, a Crusher place to eventually overthrow in the name of ten mafia and what joy it brings.

So all the JN people who where here before the JI people who where over their before they where over here and vice versa and whatever the hell other kinda freaks we have out their (AX) I say to you... love each other (no homo/mod free), respect each other (no reason you can;t call someone a dooshbag and still respect them, i for one have great respect for the bag which carries the doosh), if someone is being an idiot(just be glad their not your family), if someones point doesn't jive with yours(just be glad their not banging your sister), if someone happens to be a true doosh bag and you hate them ( join the club because we probably all hate them too, your not alone).

That's just it. WE are not alone, we have each other and that's something. More importantly we have Max who let;s us be who we want and say what we want and makes GOB do the dirty work and stifle creativity when necessary.

So it's NOT the original JN'er's( I love them they welcomes me, if you guys don;t then be more like me), It's not the JI political refugees( bunch of pricks but they do make things interesting and post a alot)... It's a damn number games people work with me. Wait what?

You know who has driven the posters away? I do. The DEVIL. No not Belli-cheat, the other Devil.

TWITTER Oh yes, this place was just fine before that cancer. but then Twitter with it's allure of having famous turds in your banter entice everyone away, make Crusher sad really. Promises to help keep your fingers on the pules of a creature that has no heart. Hell with them, it';s us, Jet fans that matter.

Look what they take from us: Verde ( my favorite, my wonder twin... gone taken by the twitter, come post a little but not enough) The elephant dude (asmop, gone taken by the twitter) Some have come back like Slats and T0shame, but the Twitter is lurking , plotting our destruction as we fight among ourselves. I saw this same shiit on Burn Notice the other night during a bank robbery, love Fiona)

So don't do it's dirty work and fight among ourselves, we need to keep our eye on the prize, we are still alive... **** THE PATS, **** TOM BRADY, **** GILLETTE FIELD. A SPECIAL **** YOU FOR YOU TWITTER!!!!!

Cause Sunday night right around second desert time in solidarity we will in unison, yell at the top of our lungs (together, with love) SURPRISE BITCHES.. as we for the second year in the row go the the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, for a moment we will all be one. Yes, we will be one and bitches swill be surprised.

If we lose I will h8t you all....

Wtih Love

Crusher

I'd rather eat thru a feeding tube then post at JI. That being said I came to this board only to enjoy that which is the mafia goodness. So I toiled day in day out making believe I likes teh football just to eventually get a peaceful place an abundant place, a Crusher place to eventually overthrow in the name of ten mafia and what joy it brings.

So all the JN people who where here before the JI people who where over their before they where over here and vice versa and whatever the hell other kinda freaks we have out their (AX) I say to you... love each other (no homo/mod free), respect each other (no reason you can;t call someone a dooshbag and still respect them, i for one have great respect for the bag which carries the doosh), if someone is being an idiot(just be glad their not your family), if someones point doesn't jive with yours(just be glad their not banging your sister), if someone happens to be a true doosh bag and you hate them ( join the club because we probably all hate them too, your not alone).

That's just it. WE are not alone, we have each other and that's something. More importantly we have Max who let;s us be who we want and say what we want and makes GOB do the dirty work and stifle creativity when necessary.

So it's NOT the original JN'er's( I love them they welcomes me, if you guys don;t then be more like me), It's not the JI political refugees( bunch of pricks but they do make things interesting and post a alot)... It's a damn number games people work with me. Wait what?

You know who has driven the posters away? I do. The DEVIL. No not Belli-cheat, the other Devil.

TWITTER Oh yes, this place was just fine before that cancer. but then Twitter with it's allure of having famous turds in your banter entice everyone away, make Crusher sad really. Promises to help keep your fingers on the pules of a creature that has no heart. Hell with them, it';s us, Jet fans that matter.

Look what they take from us: Verde ( my favorite, my wonder twin... gone taken by the twitter, come post a little but not enough) The elephant dude (asmop, gone taken by the twitter) Some have come back like Slats and T0shame, but the Twitter is lurking , plotting our destruction as we fight among ourselves. I saw this same shiit on Burn Notice the other night during a bank robbery, love Fiona)

So don't do it's dirty work and fight among ourselves, we need to keep our eye on the prize, we are still alive... **** THE PATS, **** TOM BRADY, **** GILLETTE FIELD. A SPECIAL **** YOU FOR YOU TWITTER!!!!!

Cause Sunday night right around second desert time in solidarity we will in unison, yell at the top of our lungs (together, with love) SURPRISE BITCHES.. as we for the second year in the row go the the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, for a moment we will all be one. Yes, we will be one and bitches swill be surprised.

If we lose I will h8t you all....

Wtih Love

Crusher

Someone got a hold of a bad jar a mayo

I didnt even see an inside joke in this thread. And you didnt have to read those threads. Personally, I think a bunch of territorial message board posters is kind of lame...but never said it out of respect. I'm saying it now because I dont give a **** what you homo's think and I'm proud we turned your circle jerk into a mosh pit before reforming another larger circle jerk.

I don't remember when it was a mosh pit. I'm sorry I missed it. I don't think you really get what I meant. I'm happy to have you guys here. The place is better for having you guys. It's just that you all came in and were making half the posts and half of what you guys posted didn't make sense or wasn't that funny to me until I got to "know" you. Even when you know the little jokes, you don't know who is going to turn pussy if you use it on them. Those threads were generally boring to me. You're absolutely wrong though. We had to read them. 1. You guys posted a ton in every thread from day 1. You might as well have told us to leave the board. 2. The only way to get to know what's what and who's who was to read those threads and figure it out.

I never felt too territorial about the whole thing. I used to post on JI, but I liked it here better. For a lot of reasons. The lamest thing to me is that the old timers would tease you guys for coming over and wrecking the joint and the new guys would get uppity about it. It was hard to tell who was joking and who was serious on either side. We were ******* with you guys and you were ******* with us. That's the way it's supposed to be. It doesn't matter, you're one of us now. Like it or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLgjNfrK9I

The chant at the begining with what they chant after your battesimo (hazing). They usually just beat the crap out of them one at a time on the bus during the first long road trip. Luckily I'm old and played so much they let me slide. I'm not that familiar with the song, but this guy has the hottest American wife.

This has turned into an incredibly useless conversation, but at least the several pages of surfing uncovered this gem.

Thanks man. I was proud of that post so I appreciate you giving it a shout out. I wasn't sure if it bombed or got buried.

But our Quaker roots deserve some respect, lol.

:)

That's what people say about mailmen. "What's one more letter?" A bullet in your head, that's what.

Thanks Tom. I like you. You are currently number #4 on my list of favorite posters behind Crusher, JoJo, and Oxoboxo.

Wtih Love

Crusher

Babies, you're a firework.

My message board obsession started at JI. I came here because I didnt like a lot of what was going on behind the scenes at JI and it had become a frat party that even though I was a charter member, I was never invited to. In retrospect, I probably made my own bed there because I pretty much made fun of all the circle jerk frat boys every chance I had...so its really no wonder why I'd post and nobody ever responded...lol

So I started coming here and it seemed dead, so I stayed over there until all the posters I liked left for JN during the EY fiasco.

I signed on to JI and JN about the same time completely unaware of the history of the 2 sites. It was much much much later that I became aware of any history and animosity between sites (still really not in the know as to why, just aware it exists and dont give a sh!t) and by that time I had already found JN to be preferable. I like the cast of charecters here, and yes some trolls make it more amusing. I think I have about a dozen posts total on JI and really never go to that site anymore.

As far as your comment regarding not feeling a part of the frat boys why would you care? Im not exactly part of the "in crowd" here but its the interwebz, Yes I do enjoy interacting with a bunch of posters, I dont feel a need to be best buds or forge alliances with anyone here. At the end of the day its for entertainment purposes only.

I signed on to JI and JN about the same time completely unaware of the history of the 2 sites. It was much much much later that I became aware of any history and animosity between sites (still really not in the know as to why, just aware it exists and dont give a sh!t) and by that time I had already found JN to be preferable. I like the cast of charecters here, and yes some trolls make it more amusing. I think I have about a dozen posts total on JI and really never go to that site anymore.

As far as your comment regarding not feeling a part of the frat boys why would you care? Im not exactly part of the "in crowd" here but its the interwebz, Yes I do enjoy interacting with a bunch of posters, I dont feel a need to be best buds or forge alliances with anyone here. At the end of the day its for entertainment purposes only.

When I first started posting I didnt really even get involved, I'd just post about Football. And it seemed like if you didnt participate in the patty caking, you didnt even get involved in a conversation. It was like you were just posting to post, nobody would respond unless you were part of the crew. So it wasnt like I cared, but it wasnt as interactive I guess.

I think the cast of characters here get everyone involved, didnt feel like that over there. Lots of good posts that wouldnt even get a response, not just by me, but others as well. I dunno. If I'm going to spend my time posting some where (which obviously I spend a lot) then I want it to be interactive and I'm not just filling a blog with thoughts. Follow?

When I first started posting I didnt really even get involved, I'd just post about Football. And it seemed like if you didnt participate in the patty caking, you didnt even get involved in a conversation. It was like you were just posting to post, nobody would respond unless you were part of the crew. So it wasnt like I cared, but it wasnt as interactive I guess.

I think the cast of characters here get everyone involved, didnt feel like that over there. Lots of good posts that wouldnt even get a response, not just by me, but others as well. I dunno. If I'm going to spend my time posting some where (which obviously I spend a lot) then I want it to be interactive and I'm not just filling a blog with thoughts. Follow?

I follow. It is nicer to have a dialogue.

Archived