Rex on if the Patriots will target Cromartie…

Klecko73isGod

I think [Darrelle] Revis guaranteed victory this week [laughing]. Go ahead and call it, Revis [laughing]. That’s what I’m looking at. He did it. I heard him say it so go ahead and do it. All I did was guarantee a Super Bowl this year so I wouldn’t worry about just one game. How about just laying it out there for everybody.

:rl:

How can anyone not love this man?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This part is unbelievable...

"He was definitely looking over there for some reason," Ryan said. "Maybe he was looking for somebody. But our job, my job, is to keep him from doing it."

Did Ryan consider it a form of taunting?

"Yeah," he replied, "And it should be penalized."

Are you effing kidding me? "Whaaaa, Tommy's looking at meeeeee. Making him stop!"

Is Rex serious? Does he really want the league so wassified that looking a the opposing team's bench is a penalty?

Are you effing kidding me? "Whaaaa, Tommy's looking at meeeeee. Making him stop!"

Is Rex serious? Does he really want the league so wassified that looking a the opposing team's bench is a penalty?

Seriously... Brady cries for a flag after every play. Don't ******* come here and try to act like a man with comments like "wussified" when you root for that Beiber-haired ******* cry baby.

Ryan is working the officials, its his job.

Technically, if you stand over a player and look at them after a play, its considered taunting... so why not? If he gets one non-call out of this, its worth it. The home field advantage in Foxboro is as clear as black and white stripes... so its worth a shot.

Seriously... Brady cries for a flag after every play. Don't ******* come here and try to act like a man with comments like "wussified" when you root for that Beiber-haired ******* cry baby.

Ryan is working the officials, its his job.

Technically, if you stand over a player and look at them after a play, its considered taunting... so why not? If he gets one non-call out of this, its worth it. The home field advantage in Foxboro is as clear as black and white stripes... so its worth a shot.

isn't that what brady's doing? and every otehr qb/wr that complains to the refs?

funny line by rex.. glad to see revis is back

hoodie, dude, that was tongue-in- cheek (not to be confused with tongue in cheeks). Rex was just being fat when he said that.

a pats fan talking about a wussified nfl.............oh the irony lol.

Brady bitches to the refs whenever hes knocked down. The bogus "going low at the QB" rule was invented for your pretty boy. the irony on that is even unbelievable when it was a bone crushing hit to Bledsoe that gave brady his career.

isn't that what brady's doing? and every otehr qb/wr that complains to the refs?

funny line by rex.. glad to see revis is back

Yes, there is no difference between Brady flailing about like a 5 year old girl throwing a tantrum in public and Rex whining about Brady looking at him. Its all part of working the officials... my point was to call out GreyHoodie's ironic comments about wussification, given the femme he roots for.

That was a layup.

No, it was a Jay Leno joke.

Antonio "I get burnt" Cromartie is giving Brady sh*t? The only thing that works with Cro is his sperm, and that aint good.

When did this "Cromartie sucks" meme get started? Are people confusing him with Drew Coleman? Or Anthony Smith?

Archived