Rex on if the Patriots will target Cromartie…

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they pick on Cro he will get at least one INT, probably 2, pretty much guaranteed. He also will probably give up 3 TDs, but he'll get his INTs too.

I hope to see him on punt returns. If Smith is out I guess Cro on kickoffs isn't a bad idea either, but I feel you can almost plug in anyone for kickoffs and get good performance. Except Santonio, he will fumble it, mark my words.

a pats fan talking about a wussified nfl.............oh the irony lol.

Brady bitches to the refs whenever hes knocked down. The bogus "going low at the QB" rule was invented for your pretty boy. the irony on that is even unbelievable when it was a bone crushing hit to Bledsoe that gave brady his career.

That's true. The Rapist got a knee shot early in yesterday's game and no call followed. Only Peyton and Tom get that consideration.

Cro has a lot on the line today. He's playing for a contract, he only has three picks during an inconsistent season, Asomugha is going to take any big FA contract that may have gone to Cro, and all anyone is talking about is the greatness of Darrelle Revis and how Revis has to save the Jets DBs this week. If Cro isn't focused and decides he's going to jump routes all day and go for picks, he could get scorched by Brady and Branch. Something to watch.

Cro has a lot on the line today. He's playing for a contract, he only has three picks during an inconsistent season, Asomugha is going to take any big FA contract that may have gone to Cro, and all anyone is talking about is the greatness of Darrelle Revis and how Revis has to save the Jets DBs this week. If Cro isn't focused and decides he's going to jump routes all day and go for picks, he could get scorched by Brady and Branch. Something to watch.

I'm more worried he's going to bail and do his usual chase and grab routine

someone really needs to expalin to him there is a difference between covering and chasing....

Sure and teams arent going after Revis. They are targeting Cromartie.

Because of the lack of pass-rush, teams have no incentive to throw at Revis. Revis was challenged last year because we gave opponents no choice. Now QBs can pick and choose their spots.

Well, since you jagoffs act like you have better football knowledge than the rest of us, I assumed it was because you were getting instructions directly from that assclown of a coach you fellate constantly.

No, youre just always wrong with every prediction and observation. Nothing new.

Keep trying though.

Because of the lack of pass-rush, teams have no incentive to throw at Revis. Revis was challenged last year because we gave opponents no choice. Now QBs can pick and choose their spots.

When the Jets blitz, opposing teams still go after Cromartie who is supposed to be the this great man to man CB.

When the Jets blitz, opposing teams still go after Cromartie who is supposed to be the this great man to man CB.

Last year, the Jets blitz's were getting there, and forcing quicker throws. This year, the blitzing isn't working nearly as well, so QBs have time to pick and choose their spots. This is pressure defense 101, let me know if you have more questions.

I don't think Jet fans are calling him 'great' either, but to say that he's not an upgrade over Lowery/Coleman is just trolling. Which is fitting, of course.

And, you basically basing your entire argument on what Manning and Brady have done to him. Hence, why I questioned how many Jet games you've actually watched. I said two, but I'm guessing you probably watched the game last week as well.

:rl:

How can anyone not love this man?

Yeah....kind of like the class clown. You get a kick out of all his antics, as he makes a complete fool of himself.

Imagine how nice it would be to wander thru life, like Rex, oblivious to the fact that everyone is chortling and guffawing at you, not with you..! Like a big old, dumb, Teddy bear.

Archived