In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina... anyone else

Ryno the Jet

Nothing could be finer, than a Jets victory in Carolina. I didn't plan this trip, luckily.

For the Cats fans: I have Delhomme's autograph on The Daily Racing Form. His horse won a race on the Louisiana Derby undercard 2 yrs ago, so I walked up to him by the winner's circle. His wife is fugly, too. She's either rich or can cook some mean jambalaya.

Nothing could be finer, than a Jets victory in Carolina. I didn't plan this trip, luckily.

For the Cats fans: I have Delhomme's autograph on The Daily Racing Form. His horse won a race on the Louisiana Derby undercard 2 yrs ago, so I walked up to him by the winner's circle. His wife is fugly, too. She's either rich or can cook some mean jambalaya.

Sad to hear you will not be there Tom, Holli and I will miss your company. I'll be sure to have a few pints of bass and a couple shots of maker's for ya! :wink:

Great song for the Carolinas!

I'll be there cheering for the Panthers in Section 204! Hope it's a good game. I'm a Panthers fan true blue and black but I've always liked the Jets since I was a kid. Hope the Panthers win the game but I hope the rest of your season is positive!

I'll be there.

Being a Panthers fan from NY...(just moved here abotu 6 months ago now) I'm love'n being able to goto the games!!!

I've missed one this season. :) and if all goes well, that's ALL I'll miss... unless we miss teh big game. unfortunetly, I'll not be able to gather the funds for a ticket to that. :(

I will be there along with GreenBeans and about 40 other Raleigh Jet Fan Club members,,no Johnny Green Balls wont be able to make it, but Johnny Green Balls little brother will be there..

I have to work the night before... thank got the game is at 4! LOL

Holli's back? Smart boy. You gonna see JonE at the game?

Actually, Holli and I split up for a while during my spring semester so I could focus on studies. I piled on the hours during the spring in order to graduate this semester, but we are back and better than ever. Glad you agree with the decision, honestly. JonE is picking the two of us up at the airport, and then we are driving straight to Clemson, SC for the Bowden Bowl. We will return to Charlotte, NC Sat evening, go to Jets game on Sun, head home mon. Partying anywhere and everywhere in between! Just found out about the Clemson game yesterday, thanks to JonE, and this will be my second trip to Death Valley this year. If you've not seen a game there, I suggest you start making plans for next year. One of the best venues in the country, after KYLE FIELD, of course. Can't wait.

As far as the tail-gate-party question prior to the Jets game, I'm not sure, but if anyone has a suggestion, I (we) would appreciate it.

I 'dunno 'bout that. :wink:

Actually, great place, great hospitality except at the game. Nothing like having me, the Pats fan, serendaded with the "Hey-Hey Good-Bye" song as I was exiting the stadium this past September. It was so sad, it was funny, you know? Had to laugh.

Actually, Holli and I split up for a while during my spring semester so I could focus on studies. I piled on the hours during the spring in order to graduate this semester, but we are back and better than ever. Glad you agree with the decision, honestly. JonE is picking the two of us up at the airport, and then we are driving straight to Clemson, SC for the Bowden Bowl. We will return to Charlotte, NC Sat evening, go to Jets game on Sun, head home mon. Partying anywhere and everywhere in between! Just found out about the Clemson game yesterday, thanks to JonE, and this will be my second trip to Death Valley this year. If you've not seen a game there, I suggest you start making plans for next year. One of the best venues in the country, after KYLE FIELD, of course. Can't wait.

As far as the tail-gate-party question prior to the Jets game, I'm not sure, but if anyone has a suggestion, I (we) would appreciate it.

If you don't have a specific place to tailgate, here's a great place to hang out before the game. ADT DogHouse is sponsered by WFNZ, the local sports radio station, and is located extremely close to the stadium.

http://www.wfnz.com/misc9406.asp

Must be an inside question because I know you can't be starting a BBQ discussion on a NEW YORK Jets message board. :P

Oh my grasshopper, we are the kings of BBQ threads on this board,, Herm the BBQ King of Head Coaches...

Be prepared for Herm BBQ gifs and avatars flowin your way,,haha

You won't believe this but his wife is my 1st cousin and she is anything but ugly I can assure you and no she was not rich when they started dating. You must have mistaken her for his brother's wife (Jake's brother and father do the horse training and are at all the races) who could be considered somewhat fugly.

You won't believe this but his wife is my 1st cousin and she is anything but ugly I can assure you and no she was not rich when they started dating. You must have mistaken her for his brother's wife (Jake's brother and father do the horse training and are at all the races) who could be considered somewhat fugly.

good goin TMAC, u started a good ole southern family fued...

Archived