Bart Scott to Welker "Be very careful what you say about our coach. His (Welker's) days in a uniform will be numbered. Put it like that."

Matt39

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From CBSSPORTS-Noted one Patriots veteran on Tuesday evening, reacting to Ryan and Cromartie, but declining for fear of retribution from his coach or his teammates to attach his name to his words: "Damn right we're (upset). But we bite our tongues here. It's part of what you marry into when you come here. We'll do our talking out on the field, where the pictures are worth a million words, not in sound bites that are going to get all that useless attention."

Pats would talk smack as well but they simply are not allowed to by Mumbles. If given the chance Sunday they will look to run up the score. With a bad loss, Rex will get attacked nationally in the media. Hope he has a method to this weeks madness. Maybe he and Cro/Scott get inside the Pats heads and their performance suffers. I would have preferred he and the team kept quiet.

From CBSSPORTS-Noted one Patriots veteran on Tuesday evening, reacting to Ryan and Cromartie, but declining for fear of retribution from his coach or his teammates to attach his name to his words: "Damn right we're (upset). But we bite our tongues here. It's part of what you marry into when you come here. We'll do our talking out on the field, where the pictures are worth a million words, not in sound bites that are going to get all that useless attention."

Pats would talk smack as well but they simply are not allowed to by Mumbles. If given the chance Sunday they will look to run up the score. With a bad loss, Rex will get attacked nationally in the media. Hope he has a method to this weeks madness. Maybe he and Cro/Scott get inside the Pats heads and their performance suffers. I would have preferred he and the team kept quiet.

Here's what you are missing: Rex would have gotten killed by the media with a bad loss tomorrow even if the Jets didn't say a word all week. Guess what? Rex doesn't care because Rex ain't going anywhere regardless of what happens tomorrow.

And if they get into their heads, then Rex looks like a genius. If the cheaters run up the score, they show again there are classless and hypocrits.

I doubt the trash talk will make them play any harder, and if anything may get into their heads.

I the real world, you mock a man's wife, you're gonna get hit. I have no problem with what Scott said.

In the real world, if that man's wife and her desires are posted on an internet site and made public - it becomes public fodder. However, Welker referenced "feet" as in Rex's fetish....what Scott said is far worse.

In the real world, if that man's wife and her desires are posted on an internet site and made public - it becomes public fodder. However, Welker referenced "feet" as in Rex's fetish....what Scott said is far worse.

Wes Welker is made of glass, he better watch what he says

Dear Moral Compass,

How do you weigh such things? I would love to see you pie chart.

You are a little gash

Grow one testicle, please

It's football....maybe Welker might think twice about going over the middle

WOOOOOO!!!! JETS FOOTBALL BABY!!!! I HOPE TERRORISTS DROP NAPALM ON THE PATS BUS!!!!!! JETS RULE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BTK GISELE BITCHES!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! EVERYTHING THE JETS DO IS COOL!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! SANCHEZ>>>>>>BRADY!!!!!!!!! FAGTRIOTS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! EVERY JET IS A HALL OF FAMER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY OTHER TEAM SHOULD BE FINED AND MURDERED!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!! JETS FOOTBALL BABY!!!! I HOPE TERRORISTS DROP NAPALM ON THE PATS BUS!!!!!! JETS RULE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BTK GISELE BITCHES!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! EVERYTHING THE JETS DO IS COOL!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! SANCHEZ>>>>>>BRADY!!!!!!!!! FAGTRIOTS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! EVERY JET IS A HALL OF FAMER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY OTHER TEAM SHOULD BE FINED AND MURDERED!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

Potw

Are you ******* high?

I wish I was.

Scott has played like a JAG with the Jets.

I've seen every game, Bergen, and the only time I see Scott is when Revis or someone else is trying to calm him down before he gets a stupid Personal Foul penalty. Scott has yet to have an impact game, where he was the difference on defense.

I wish I was.

Scott has played like a JAG with the Jets.

I've seen every game, Bergen, and the only time I see Scott is when Revis or someone else is trying to calm him down before he gets a stupid Personal Foul penalty. Scott has yet to have an impact game, where he was the difference on defense.

Do you watch the Jets when they are on defense? Scott has been a beast for this team. I think he leads the team in tackles for a loss since he's been here.

This is what we call an overreaction.

Post of the century!

Do you watch the Jets when they are on defense? Scott has been a beast for this team. I think he leads the team in tackles for a loss since he's been here.

He did lead the team for TLoss this season with 6. Jason Taylor is second with 5. He was much better in 2009 with 11 TLoss. So, you're right on that point.

A classless comment.......sort of like that loser Terrell Suggs who admitted all his negative feelings about Brady start from his envy and jealousy over his paycheck and woman...!

Scott sounds like a typical coward who tries to bully the littlest guy around....What a jerk. He shoulda taken up cage fightin' instead of the game of football if he's so freakin tough. That way he wouldn't be an embarassment to the Jets organization.

Bull. The videos are of his wife. I've said many times Rex was dumb to have that out there. But, you mock it you're mocking his wife. Mock a man's wife, his family, and you put yourself at risk so far as I'm concerned.

Bull. The videos are of his wife. I've said many times Rex was dumb to have that out there. But, you mock it you're mocking his wife. Mock a man's wife, his family, and you put yourself at risk so far as I'm concerned.

LMAO!! It took a day but finally one of the Jets picked up on it. Predictably, he lost his cool and now the Patriots are in their heads. I'm expecting to see a totally undisciplined Jets defense tomorrow just running around ranting and raving and completely out of control.

LMAO!! It took a day but finally one of the Jets picked up on it. Predictably, he lost his cool and now the Patriots are in their heads. I'm expecting to see a totally undisciplined Jets defense tomorrow just running around ranting and raving and completely out of control.

I have a strange feeling you're going to be disappointed. This head game sh*t is usually mastered by the trash talkers. I doubt Welker is in anyone's head except for the fan's. I know Bart said his crap, but I seriously doubt, he or anyone on this Jets team are not going to be focused.

Watch all this build up, and the score ends up being 6-3 with nothing spectacular either way. That's the way this stuff normally works.

LMAO The only heads the Patriots are in is their bathroom.. This is no Matt Flynn you are facing

Maybe but it's not like the cheating scum don't get a million calls that go their way anyway and hopefully we'll end some seasons/careers in the process to even further ensure that the cheaters don't soil the NFL record books again with another fraudulent super bowl if they squeak past the jets.

Archived