Bart Scott to Welker "Be very careful what you say about our coach. His (Welker's) days in a uniform will be numbered. Put it like that."

Matt39

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO!! It took a day but finally one of the Jets picked up on it. Predictably, he lost his cool and now the Patriots are in their heads. I'm expecting to see a totally undisciplined Jets defense tomorrow just running around ranting and raving and completely out of control.

The Pats have been inside the Jets heads forever.

I have a strange feeling you're going to be disappointed. This head game sh*t is usually mastered by the trash talkers. I doubt Welker is in anyone's head except for the fan's. I know Bart said his crap, but I seriously doubt, he or anyone on this Jets team are not going to be focused.

Watch all this build up, and the score ends up being 6-3 with nothing spectacular either way. That's the way this stuff normally works.

If the Patriots weren't winning this battle, Meathead Scott wouldn't be foaming at the mouth threatening to end Welker's career. That dumbass now has his entire defense sitting under the league microscope. They flinch wrong and somebody's going to be ejected. Can't wait!!

Same way you all do...'cept my glasses are blue and yours are green. However, it's a Jets board so YOUR moral compass rules. :rolleyes:

LOL, except I don't wear glasses. But I know this. As a man...I'm MUCH cooler with one man wanting to hurt another man he hates rather than one man clowning on another man's wifes with a smirk on his face. They were both out of line and should stfu but what Welker did, to a man, is beyond classless as it involves another man's family. Sad that, even as a woman, your "blue glasses" won't let you see that.

If the Patriots weren't winning this battle, Meathead Scott wouldn't be foaming at the mouth threatening to end Welker's career. That dumbass now has his entire defense sitting under the league microscope. They flinch wrong and somebody's going to be ejected. Can't wait!!

I agree with the second sentence.

Finally - A Patsie fan willing to admit the refs are biased for Tom Beiber and Company ...

That's chapter 1. Chapter 2 contains mostly Garb waxing philosophical on how marriages and the real world work.

Great! Thanks! Now I don't have to read any of the threads. You just summed up most of the board these last few days, but you forgot a few things:

SenorGato: Schotty, slurp,slurp,gag

SoFla: I have a feeling

Alk: Patriots Bitches!

PR37: Brady, Belichick, slurp, slurp, gag

feel free to add...

Archived