Jets @ Steelers: Road Trip Thread - MERGED

4HCrew

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know of any being organized yet? Saw one being run by "Jetsvacations.com", but it's pretty steep, I presume because of airline tix. Bus ride would probably be cheaper.

there will be plenty of trips organized...jetsvacations at this point is a joke with their prices

Tickets are pricey but it will be worth it. Tailgate Joe could provide everyone with a central home.

JetsVacations sent me their trip but I am not putting it up. Way too pricey.

Tickets were pricey for the last game in pitt. but this one will be worth it.

Does anybody know of any being organized yet? Saw one being run by "Jetsvacations.com", but it's pretty steep, I presume because of airline tix. Bus ride would probably be cheaper.

I got the info from JetsVacations and I agree 100%, I am not even putting that up. 1179 per person, omg.

Anyhow I contacted the bus trip company that we struck out with last year. They had a trip to New England so I hope to have information from him tomorrow. I will post it in this thread...

I got the info from JetsVacations and I agree 100%, I am not even putting that up. 1179 per person, omg.

Anyhow I contacted the bus trip company that we struck out with last year. They had a trip to New England so I hope to have information from him tomorrow. I will post it in this thread...

Thanks, Max.

You buy my ticket I will let you stay on as a mod for one more year.

Bart Scott told me, F the haters, lol.

If my haters club buys me a ticket I will step down as mod and delete my account ;) that would be the grand prize!

Im looking into tickets for this one. If there is a bus trip, please post.

I spoke to the bus trip company. He is doing a bus trip for this, I don't have all the details yet but will have them later today. Here is what I know:

• Depart Sat morning (NYC I believe but sometimes he has a stop in NJ as well).
  • One night hotel stay (Sat night)
  • Tailgate before the game on Sunday
  • Game tickets
  • Bus drives back through the night on Sunday after the game, arrives early Monday AM

I don't have his prices yet...will post as soon as I have that....thanks.

I spoke to the bus trip company. He is doing a bus trip for this, I don't have all the details yet but will have them later today. Here is what I know:

• Depart Sat morning (NYC I believe but sometimes he has a stop in NJ as well).
  • One night hotel stay (Sat night)
  • Tailgate before the game on Sunday
  • Game tickets
  • Bus drives back through the night on Sunday after the game, arrives early Monday AM

I don't have his prices yet...will post as soon as I have that....thanks.

This might be a stipud question, but is this trip offer restricted to JN members?

This might be a stipud question, but is this trip offer restricted to JN members?

Hey I am just passing this info along. If you want to pay the guy for a farm animal I am sure he will work something out with you.

And that was the JN way of saying that the trip is open to everyone!

Hey I am just passing this info along. If you want to pay the guy for a farm animal I am sure he will work something out with you.

And that was the JN way of saying that the trip is open to everyone!

Farm animal :o Im sure some guys here would rather that than a trip to the game. :animal0026::sheepf:

I dont know if this is the bus trip that Max was speaking about but I found this on craigslist.

http://newyork.craig...2164936207.html

I dont think I am going this route as I would need to be home earlier than their planned arrival time on Monday.

That is the one. I spoke to him about an hour ago. He had one full bus (55 people for New England). He hopes to have even more people for Pitt. I am going to do the trip through him...

Alright here are all the details:

http://www.jetnation...mpionship-game/

Bus Trip From To Pittsburgh (Jets\Steelers Championship Game)

by Phil Sullivan on January 17, 2011[edit]

The Stadium Events LLC is running a bus trip from NY to Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship game. They have several packages and also offer a tailgate only package for those Jets fans that will be in Pittsburgh and are looking to hang out with Jet Nation. The trip includes an overnight stay on Sunday night, the bus departs early on Sunday morning. Here are the details:

AFC Championship (New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers)

Sunday Jan 23, 2011 at 6:30pm

Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

11-300x225.jpg

Single – $955 per person / Double – $885 / Triple – $865 / Quad – $855

Includes
:
Lower Level Ticket
, All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-Burgers-Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade during a 3 Hour Tailgate Party, Overnight accommodations Sun at the Best Western Parkway Center Inn, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

Single – $745 per person / Double – $675 / Triple – $655 / Quad – $645

Includes: Upper Level Ticket
, and same as above.

Single – $345 per person / Double – $275 / Triple – $250 / Quad – $225

Includes: No Ticket Option
– includes everything listed above except Game Tickets – for those that have their own.

You can purchase this trip by clicking on the
Stadium Events Shopping Cart

Rough Itinerary:
Sun Depart Long Island with a pickup in Manhattan by 5am. Kick back and enjoy some NFL DVD’s, Movies & Sitcoms along the way. We will arrive at the Hotel around 1pm to get checked in and drop our luggage off before heading to Heinz Field. We will get the juices flowin with a Pre Game Tailgate Party from 2 – 5pm. We will watch the NFC Championship during the Tailgate. The Game starts at 6:30pm. Plenty of time to take some pictures, purchase souvenirs, and get ready for Championship Football!! After the Game hit Station Square with fellow Jet Nation Members!!

Monday:
We will check out at Noon and head for home arriving in the New York City area around 7:30pm. More NFL DVD’s and a Movie for the ride….and some sleeping too. Time to plan for Dallas and the SUPER BOWL!!

2-300x129.jpg

Tagged as: New York Jets, New York Jets Tickets, pittsburgh steelers

Archived