Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4HCrew

Jets @ Steelers: Road Trip Thread - MERGED

133 posts in this topic

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:30pm - 5:30pm. Tailgate Lot at Fulton and Western Ave.

Just checking --- this is the Stadium events tailgate location?

Just checking --- this is the Stadium events tailgate location?

Yeah, stadium events' site says its on that corner. Don't quote me on this, but based on that intersection, looks like its Lot G25 on the attached map (off of official steelers website). Someone may want to run this by stadium events, but its the only one on that corner.

Anyone know if the buses are headed straight to Heinz or stopping at the best western first? I'm at the best western too, wouldn't mind a ride to the lot (i've got the tailgate tix) w. everyone else.

Heinz.pdf

Yeah, stadium events' site says its on that corner. Don't quote me on this, but based on that intersection, looks like its Lot G25 on the attached map (off of official steelers website). Someone may want to run this by stadium events, but its the only one on that corner.

Anyone know if the buses are headed straight to Heinz or stopping at the best western first? I'm at the best western too, wouldn't mind a ride to the lot (i've got the tailgate tix) w. everyone else.

They are stopping at the hotel first. It will probably depend on if there are any seats available. Definitely check with Todd...

now this has the potential to be a helluva a tailgate is it Sunday yet?

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:30pm - 5:30pm. Tailgate Lot at Fulton and Western Ave.

That place is a hike from the stadium........lol

Where are you guys meeting tomorrow night?

Where are you guys meeting tomorrow night?

Crickets???

Nephew and I are signed up for tailgate. See you all there. GO JETS

Lot G25 is not an ALCO parking area. Anyone know if we can get pre-paid parking in this lot (tailgate lot)

Edited by edscuba

From today's Pittsburgh Post Gazette:

"At StubHub, tickets to the Jets-Steelers game are selling for an average of $410, with an equal number of seats being sold to fans in Pennsylvania as those in New Jersey and New York, suggesting a large number of Jets fans in attendance."

yyyyyyup.

works for me...

as long as my sat night consists of Jets chants, cages, getting lost, washington apples, and saying on sunday "thank god the game is at 6:30" then i am ok.

Got my tix, Sec 505 row O. I checked out the stadium area on Tues and looks like there's a bunch of cool places nearby. Finnigans sounds like a good bet.

Edited by billo83

Jetman is on the way!!! :) Sitting here at Seatac waiting to board.

You going to tailgate with us?

First post,first roadtrip with the "JetNation",second time to pittsburgh looking for that historic second W.....LETS GO JETS!.....as Bart Scott said,"Can't Wait!"...

First post,first roadtrip with the "JetNation",second time to pittsburgh looking for that historic second W.....LETS GO JETS!.....as Bart Scott said,"Can't Wait!"...

Can't wait lol love it.

Are you going on the bus trip?

You going to tailgate with us?

I want to, do you know if he takes cash? Im using the phone and my browser doesnt like that site. I like it, but the browser doesnt.

Can't wait lol love it.

Are you going on the bus trip?

Yes sir, i am gonna save myself the 14 hr. drive and sit back,relax and enjoy the roadtrip into Jet history!....so pumped im ready to tailgate at the bus stop right now till its time to go tomorrow.....

Anyone interested in getting involved with a parking pass with myself and meanbro green? We can fit at least 3 maybe 4 into the rental....lol

What is the deal with parking? Do you need a pass or can pay at the lot? Do u know how much it is? I have a rental car too, but staying near the airport.

What is the deal with parking? Do you need a pass or can pay at the lot? Do u know how much it is? I have a rental car too, but staying near the airport.

when i went in dec. i had a parking pass however i saw a buch of guys selling parking passes all over the place,one offerd us a gold pass for $125 and that was the regular season...

That's insane. Just looking to get reasonable parking, even if it's a bit of a hike. If that's the only option, I'll take a cab!

Here in Pittsbugh....got booed off plane from the locals, put right on TV