Jets @ Steelers: Road Trip Thread - MERGED

4HCrew

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that do already have tix, please post section and row number if possible. I'm probably going the stubhub route and want to get near other Jets fans.

BE CAREFUL. I have a friend that lives in Pittsburgh and he tells me that A LOT of fake tickets are being sold on stubhub.

BE CAREFUL. I have a friend that lives in Pittsburgh and he tells me that A LOT of fake tickets are being sold on stubhub.

Thanks for the heads up. I've done business several times with Stubhub before, including last years Superbowl and never had a problem. But I guess there's always a 1st time.

last time i bought tickets from stubhub i lost a kidney. just sayin'.

Also, why isn't shane in this thread? If he goes, I'll tag along and beat a Steelers fan just woozy enough so tom can stand over him and berate him and get back some of his lost manhood. Tom'll be all like, "what-up steelers fan beeyotch?" and then he can grab his junk and be all..."how tough you feelin' now steeler-wuss?" and then I'll kick the guy and Tom'll be all "oh no you dit'int!" and the debacle at the draft party will all be forgotten as the poor fan drags himself along the concrete, reaching for his walker and crying. What? I didn't say I was going to beat up a healthy Steeler fan. I'm not stupid. Just unethical and immoral.

Hey guys, first time poster.

I will be there, section 115 row B. Has anybody been to Heinz Field before? If so, did you stay in a hotel in Pitt? I am heading down with a friend and we want to stay Saturday and Sunday, but the prices seem a bit steep. There are several cheaper options by the airport and other areas approx 10 miles from the stadium, but I am having difficluty finding info on shuttles from hotels, cabs, etc. Any help? Thanks.

2 Jets Fans Sitting in Section 510, Row L. Any others nearby?

Also crashing at Best Western a couple miles west of Downtown that has free shuttle.

Nephew and I will be in nosebleed heaven.Section 532 row Y Hope they have a good jumbotron. LOL

Nephew and I will be in nosebleed heaven.Section 532 row Y Hope they have a good jumbotron. LOL

I don't think it'll be a bad as you think as the rows go from row A to Z then start again from AA on further up...we'll be in a low row in 108 on the Jets side...check the steelers website/nfl exchange for emailable tickets...they have an excellent selection...

Thanks for helping out with the Marketing efforts. Good job.

Now for some real talk. The Jets have a VERY good chance of winning this game. Super Bowl tickets are currently selling for a minimum of $3,100 without the Jets in the game. So since I would watch a Jets Super Bowl at home if they made it, I am going to enjoy one last road trip!

Lol, my bad, just stating my reason why I am not going, since i am getting lots of emails ribbing me for not making the trip, lol, like all of a sudden I suck because I am not hauling of to Pitt.

Obviously this trip would be far far far less than Dallas, my parking alone is going to cost me over $2,000!!!

It will definitely be awesome being at a place like Pitt seeing them finally win the AFCC this weekend, that's for sure.

I don't think it'll be a bad as you think as the rows go from row A to Z then start again from AA on further up...we'll be in a low row in 108 on the Jets side...check the steelers website/nfl exchange for emailable tickets...they have an excellent selection...

I checked out the ticket exchange. There was a $36 fee on each ticket on top of the listed price. Damn.

Lol, my bad, just stating my reason why I am not going, since i am getting lots of emails ribbing me for not making the trip, lol, like all of a sudden I suck because I am not hauling of to Pitt.

Obviously this trip would be far far far less than Dallas, my parking alone is going to cost me over $2,000!!!

It will definitely be awesome being at a place like Pitt seeing them finally win the AFCC this weekend, that's for sure.

but you DO suck lol....how can you live with yourself sending JOJO all alone to face those scary Pittsburgh people ;)

and dont make me bring up the "Tailgate Joe Super Bowl Tailgate Curse!" lol, love ya joe!

Hi everybody,

Sorry to bug you, but amNewYork is running a short piece on Jets fans who are roadtripping to Pittsburgh for the game this weekend--I'm just wondering if anyone on here has a quote or story they would like to share? You can reach us at tim.herrera@am-ny.com, or amyelmgren@gmail.com, if any of you are interested in getting your names and views in print. Thanks a lot for your time! and go Jets :)

I got a ticket....my friend friends is dating Heinz Ward...oh boy....Phil I may do the land package with 2 others....what will the price be?

You are lying to me. I know it. I am going to look up his prices and then you will say it was a joke. :D

Book fast though, I talked to him tonight and he said the 1st bus is almost sold out, everyone else will be put on the 2nd bus.

I will be on the 1st bus so obviously that will be the place to be. :P

What is everyone's plans for the Saturday night before. I am living in Pittsburgh, not going to the game but would love to actually hang out with Jets fans this weekend. If there is anything going on let me know.

Also I might be able to help if people have questions about where or what to do.

You are lying to me. I know it. I am going to look up his prices and then you will say it was a joke. :D

Book fast though, I talked to him tonight and he said the 1st bus is almost sold out, everyone else will be put on the 2nd bus.

I will be on the 1st bus so obviously that will be the place to be. :P

So for anyone else who's got the tickets/lodging/transportation taken care of but is looking for the pre-game, there's a tailgate-only option available for $25/head.

http://www.shop.thestadiumevents.com/category.sc?categoryId=35... scroll to bottom of page

Sunny w/ a high of 19 on Sunday... plenty warm

So for anyone else who's got the tickets/lodging/transportation taken care of but is looking for the pre-game, there's a tailgate-only option available for $25/head.

http://www.shop.thestadiumevents.com/category.sc?categoryId=35... scroll to bottom of page

Sunny w/ a high of 19 on Sunday... plenty warm

can we pay for the tailgate the day of the game?

Just checking --- this is the Stadium events tailgate location?

Yeah, stadium events' site says its on that corner. Don't quote me on this, but based on that intersection, looks like its Lot G25 on the attached map (off of official steelers website). Someone may want to run this by stadium events, but its the only one on that corner.

Anyone know if the buses are headed straight to Heinz or stopping at the best western first? I'm at the best western too, wouldn't mind a ride to the lot (i've got the tailgate tix) w. everyone else.

Heinz.pdf

Yeah, stadium events' site says its on that corner. Don't quote me on this, but based on that intersection, looks like its Lot G25 on the attached map (off of official steelers website). Someone may want to run this by stadium events, but its the only one on that corner.

Anyone know if the buses are headed straight to Heinz or stopping at the best western first? I'm at the best western too, wouldn't mind a ride to the lot (i've got the tailgate tix) w. everyone else.

They are stopping at the hotel first. It will probably depend on if there are any seats available. Definitely check with Todd...

Archived