•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jets @ Steelers: Road Trip Thread - MERGED

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#126 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,716 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

AFC title game could be coldest ever Pittsburgh playoff game
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 22, 2011, 2:49 PM EST

Posted Image

Fans of cold weather football are in for a treat on Sunday.

In Pittsburgh, weather forecasters are predicting single digit temperatures on Sunday evening when the Steelers and Jets face off at Heinz Field. That could mark the coldest playoff game in team history; the temperature dropped to nine degrees in 2005 when the Patriots beat the Steelers.

The Bears and Packers will be playing in a veritable heat wave. While the temperature has been near zero in Chicago at times this week, it’s expected to warm up to roughly 21 degrees by gametime, with relatively light winds.

WGN’s weather center reports that there could be some flurries during the NFC title game, like there was for the Bears game against the Seahawks last week.

Enjoy yourselves! I'm gonna wrap my candy a$ up in a blanket to watch on TV! Posted Image

Edited by slats, 22 January 2011 - 03:14 PM.

back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#127 Seahawkspatriotschick

Seahawkspatriotschick

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

Here in Pittsbugh....got booed off plane from the locals, put right on TV

So did Jetman67 wearing everything Green. He said he was booed all the way to the Bathroom while showing them all his Nice Hello Finger!!!
Posted Image

#128 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,810 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Yes sir, i am gonna save myself the 14 hr. drive and sit back,relax and enjoy the roadtrip into Jet history!....so pumped im ready to tailgate at the bus stop right now till its time to go tomorrow.....

Awesome. Where are you getting on the bus? I am getting on at Secacus....

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#129 JETS4LIFE718

JETS4LIFE718

New Kid On The Block

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationQUEENS

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:52 PM

Awesome. Where are you getting on the bus? I am getting on at Secacus....

if i knew where the bus depot was i'd wait outside but it leaves from long is. so that's where i'm jumpin' in try to strech every second......

#130 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,810 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

King of queens playing on the bus. Sweet.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#131 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,810 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

A reporter from the new Yorker is on the bus interviewing people. He is taking our pictures at the game for it....

#132 NJ

NJ

Almost Unwatchable

• Members
  • 9,345 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

cool

Edited by NJ, 23 January 2011 - 07:13 PM.

NATION....... JETNATION

#133 edscuba

edscuba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

cool

My nephew and I want to thank Todd for the tailgate and all the JETS fans we met. Tailgate was great, game.......not so much.

Back home for AFC Championship game. Very disappointed, I have no voice and can only look forward to next year AGAIN. That said Tim and I had a blast. Tailgating with VERY crazy Jets fans and Pitt fans were fantastic to us in general. Good banter back and forth, drinking and eating together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users