Is it legal for a team to put a player on IR

afosomf

Starks has had a nagging shoulder injury - or so they say - all season. He has been listed as questionable, probable for a few weeks this season.

I don't care if this is not an IR sitution in the true sense of the word (although he has sustained some first degree burns :wink: ). It's a great move. He sucks so bad, he's a distraction. However, instead of cutting him, he gets to collect his paycheck. Win-win.....except for Assmop whining again.... :D

This thread reminded me of that fake story about Mumbles last year. His announcement about having cut his daughter from the family. College costs, etc were given as reasons.

He wished her well in finding a new family. That was some funny stuff!!!

Belly has no SOUL.

Well I know that Eric Shelton, our star drafted running back this season, was placed on IR immediately after game three when he proved he didn't have a clue. I figured the conversation went something like:

Coach Fox: Good morning, Shelton. Report to the infirmary. You just developed a hairline crack in your foot.

Eric Shelton: What? No I didnt, my foot is fine, Coach.

Coach Fox: Ok, let me put it this way, either your foot is broke or you're fired.

Eric Shelton: Dang, this foot hurts!!!

:lol:

Archived