Career Ideas for T.O. (written by Randy Hill)

Gang Green Girl

FoxSports.com

Auto Mechanic

T.O. should have no trouble sliding under a car after having thrown teammate Donovan McNabb under the bus.

Surgeon

Owens could make even better use of his great hands before allowing someone else to close the deal for him.

Talk-Show Host

I'm thinking of a therapy-based program broadcast on worldwide television. The working title might be Dr. Philly.

Sports Apparel Model

We already know T.O. loves to strut around in skin-tight body suits. He'd be perfect as the spokesmodel for a new line called Underpaid Armour. Here's the rallying cry: "We must protect

GGG-- Who would you be more comfortable around TO or any of the following:

Ray Lewis

Kobe Bryant

Allen Iverson

Mike Vick

Leonard Little

Mike Pittman

TO is a bigmouth and he speaks his mind and we often do not like what comes out of his mouth.

But he is not a rapist, doesn't beat his girlfriend, doesn't get drunk and kill people, was not involved in a murder, did not try to drive over his girlfriend. Hasn't been linked to the spread of Herpes.

GGG-- Who would you be more comfortable around TO or any of the following:

Ray Lewis

Kobe Bryant

Allen Iverson

Mike Vick

Leonard Little

Mike Pittman

TO is a bigmouth and he speaks his mind and we often do not like what comes out of his mouth.

But he is not a rapist, doesn't beat his girlfriend, doesn't get drunk and kill people, was not involved in a murder, did not try to drive over his girlfriend. Hasn't been linked to the spread of Herpes.

From your above list, I'd say T.O.

afosomf: I didn't write it. I just posted it. It was a fun piece, no? I don't think I've ever said anything too negative about T.O.

From your above list, I'd say T.O.

afosomf: I didn't write it. I just posted it. It was a fun piece, no? I don't think I've ever said anything too negative about T.O.

Just wanted your perspective, i think TO has gotten a bad rap when you compare his crimes vs clowns above. It was funny. You Go girl.

Ottawa will be tought to beat, you know i have not seen 1 hockey game live. I refuse to watch the Bruins

and i have not see one Avs game. I miss ESPN televising the games.

Archived