Want Proof Herman Edwards is a MORON???

Smizzy

Jets | Martin might have partially torn a ligament during Week 2

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:06:46 -0800

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports New York Jets RB Curtis Martin (knee) might have partially torn a ligament during the Week 2 game, according to head coach Herman Edwards. The injury was serious enough that he should have missed two weeks, but instead played through it.

This makes Herm a moron?

There are plenty of reasons that are legit to use, but this isn't one of them.

Obviously, Curtis said he could play. Obviously, the doctors said he could play. If the doctors say he can play, and the player feels he can play, then he plays.

This is the same crap you killed John Abraham for last year.

You can't have it both ways.

Obviously, Curtis said he could play. Obviously, the doctors said he could play. If the doctors say he can play, and the player feels he can play, then he plays.

Actually, it's the coaches decision who to play, not the player or the doctor. That's how they do it on other teams, anyway.

Just because a player says "I can play" and the doctor clears him, the coach still is responsible for putting the players on the field that give him the best chance to win.

Herm doesn't do that. He puts players on the field, despite their ineffectiveness, because they need to pad their stats or Mitzi gets her nails done with Lia.

This team is a joke and a laughingstock.

All teams do it this way. If your #1 says he can go, and the doctors say he can go, and he can practice, which Curtis did, even if limited, he goes.

Actually, it's the coaches decision who to play, not the player or the doctor. That's how they do it on other teams, anyway.

Just because a player says "I can play" and the doctor clears him, the coach still is responsible for putting the players on the field that give him the best chance to win.

Herm doesn't do that. He puts players on the field, despite their ineffectiveness, because they need to pad their stats or Mitzi gets her nails done with Lia.

This team is a joke and a laughingstock.

This makes Herm a moron?

Is it really worth even fighting the Herm-bashers? Their agenda is obvious and it's just about all they talk about. They make a fair point, Herm is not a great coach. But it's all they talk about. And that's why I don't post here as much as I used to. It's just annoying reading the same crap all the time.

Is it really worth even fighting the Herm-bashers? Their agenda is obvious and it's just about all they talk about. They make a fair point, Herm is not a great coach. But it's all they talk about. And that's why I don't post here as much as I used to. It's just annoying reading the same crap all the time.

will_not_skill.jpg

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/herm_edwards/

:lol:

All teams do it this way. If your #1 says he can go, and the doctors say he can go, and he can practice, which Curtis did, even if limited, he goes.

First of all, Martin didn't practice all week before one of those two games (I forgot which). Second of all, saying "I can go" and "the doctor cleared me to play" is one thing, going out their and performing is another.

At the very least, you can spell the guy a few carries a game.

This is ridiculous. How can anybody be in this much denial about the agenda Martin has?

First of all, Martin didn't practice all week before one of those two games (I forgot which). Second of all, saying "I can go" and "the doctor cleared me to play" is one thing, going out their and performing is another.

At the very least, you can spell the guy a few carries a game.

This is ridiculous. How can anybody be in this much denial about the agenda Martin has?

The only game he didn't practice the entire week for was the Monday night game

The only game he didn't practice the entire week for was the Monday night game

Martin sure put on a clinic, that night. :roll:

Remember the Mickens article about a month ago? Where he said "the Jets don't practice in pads"? Think about it, how much pain was/is Martin in, that he has to sit out a Herman Edwards sissy practice? I would say alot. But he's good to go on game day? Why?

I hate to say it, but Martin doesn't care about winning, he only cares about his stats. I used to be a huge fan, in spite of his dismal performance in the '98 championship game, but I started turning late in 2002 during that Bears game in Champaign. Anybody could see what was going on. But Hackett was the reason, I guess. :roll:

I hate to say it, but Martin doesn't care about winning, he only cares about his stats.

I disagree. I think Martin is a team guy. It shouldn't be his call on who is best suited to play (Curtis at less than 100% or his backup).

You have a valid case against Herm, I am not denying that. I just refuse to knock Curtis for being a warrior. This team needs more of his attitude.

This makes Herm a moron?

=D>=D> ...very well said brother. And Herm has stated before that he does let his players have the last say. I wish Blaylock could play also, but he's out. I'd like to see Houston carry a little more just to see what the kid is made of. I'll never knock Curtis for his heart though. Thats just crazy. No one else would play in that condition. And he is truly a team player...the 1000 yards means nothing to him. Have you ever seen him gloat about that or acknowledge it when he makes 1000, no...he isn't about all that at all.

Partially torn ligament.... you'd think that wouldn't better without rest and or a scope. It's real hard to determine how much C-Mart has lost in acceleration with the current O line. It sure looks like he's lost the critical half step though. He's tracking to break 1000 yards again, but is he really going to try and do this again next year? If not, put the kid in there. Curtis is an absolute warrior, but Hermy is again trying to play 1950's black and blue football without the horses. Dipsheet.

Where is my violin

Well let's see here....

Curtis was Injured and when he was on the field it looked like he lost more then 1 step...Why continue to play your injured Rb...IF the team has no shot at anything?

What purpose does it serve??

I love how everybody bitches when We complain about herm...Why? It's my god given right to bitch and this team is awful...Down right AWFUL!

You want a messagebord who sugar coats the truth and spoon feeds it to you? YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!!

How many times can I hear "we ain't so bad" after losing? How many mistakes is herm allowed to make before we can his ass?

Spare me the playoff's bullsh*t....Herman edwards is a joke...His teams have been soft and WE HAVEN'T WON sh*t...Our "Players coach" can't get his own god damn players to stay in NY....Do you think it's because we are so good and herm gets us into the playoff's???

No...It's because HERM is a joke & a fraud....How the **** can injuries NOT be his fault when he is playing injured players?? Who is responsible??

Please tell me WHO?

Why are we not allowed to dislike HERM?? Is it a unwritten rule you must LOVE the HC of your favorite team?

And Smiz, proof that that team has finally given up on this joker is, guys like Mawae who played with a cast on his arm last year aint going the extra mile no more. They've had it. Why bother? Why play hurt for this jack*ass?

Baker, Barton, come on man, what's really ailing these guys?

"oh, I'm hurt".

First sign of a demoralized employee. These guys are bailing on the fraud.

And Smiz, proof that that team has finally given up on this joker is, guys like Mawae who played with a cast on his arm last year aint going the extra mile no more. They've had it. Why bother? Why play hurt for this jack*a$$?

Baker, Barton, come on man, what's really ailing these guys?

"oh, I'm hurt".

First sign of a demoralized employee. These guys are bailing on the fraud.

Good...The team is getting the ultimate revenge...and throwing his ass under the bus.

Archived