Jet Friendly Sports Bar in Boston?

tommccabe

Have to travel to Boston for the week, so I will unfortunately have to watch the game in unfriendly territory. I'm staying just north of the city, in Burlington, and am looking for a place to watch the game.

I came across this meetup page where it seems that Jet fans are getting together at a place in Cambridge called Tommy Doyle's (http://www.meetup.com/The-Boston-Area-New-York-Jets-Meetup-Group/calendar/16077035/). Anyone from JN going to that? Would be good to know that I'm not walking into a trap!

Have to travel to Boston for the week, so I will unfortunately have to watch the game in unfriendly territory. I'm staying just north of the city, in Burlington, and am looking for a place to watch the game.

I came across this meetup page where it seems that Jet fans are getting together at a place in Cambridge called Tommy Doyle's (http://www.meetup.co...endar/16077035/). Anyone from JN going to that? Would be good to know that I'm not walking into a trap!

one of our resident pats trolls Gainzo knows about Tommy Doyle's. I would PM him with any questions... Im friends with him so I know he wont steer you wrong... Tell him Lil Bit Special sent you!

Or you could ask him to watch the game at his house.. he's just a few minutes away from Burlington!

I'd invite you over to my place, but I dont think the fiancee would allow me.

one of our resident pats trolls Gainzo knows about Tommy Doyle's. I would PM him with any questions... Im friends with him so I know he wont steer you wrong... Tell him Lil Bit Special sent you!

Or you could ask him to watch the game at his house.. he's just a few minutes away from Burlington!

I'd invite you over to my place, but I dont think the fiancee would allow me.

Hey Lil Bit -- Tom Mc is my brother. So if you could make sure he gets the "Gainzo" treatment it would be appreciated!

Archived