Sign in to follow this  
Iceman88

****The Official New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION****

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Iceman you are my N-Word!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!!!!!

And since I will be wearing Bart Scotts T-shirt tomorrow:

Edited by DLJ

I am going to log off shortly. Bus trip leaving at 4:15am and that is an hour from my house, lol.

We are going to lock out guests during the game again...

Thanks everyone and go JETS.

I am going to log off shortly. Bus trip leaving at 4:15am and that is an hour from my house, lol.

We are going to lock out guests during the game again...

Thanks everyone and go JETS.

Way to go White Chocolate!

Edited by DLJ

As a dear departed friend was fond of saying, you only go around once. As Bill Parcells said after losing this exact game, there is no guarantee you will be back, next year, nor ever.

SEIZE THE F____IN' DAY.

CARPE DIEM!

J-E-T-S!!!!!!!!

Jets, Jets, JETS!

Edited by Bugg

It's time to step up and bring joy to the us Jet fans who have been there from the beginning. Whether that beginning was 1960, 1980, or 2000, all Jet fans have seen their fair share of disappointment and heartache to deserve a win and a smile on their face tomorrow night.

J-E-T-S. JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!

I feel REALLY good about this game. I may have had another psychic moment when on my way to work tonight I saw (in the future) a WE'RE GOING TO THE EFFIN SUPER BOWL!!!!! thread here at JN-moments after the game...I got chills all over my body...I think this was the sign you guys...I got chills right now again-I think this is the sign I've been hoping for....