****The Official New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION****

Iceman88

I actually talked about that in the sense it just feels like it this year. That feeling scares me and makes me feel teh nervous, but it would be an amazing story for the NFl that is facing a year with no football. I agree Jimmy, love you and your predictions. Jets to the bowl baby.

hey Big Sallie we both know that this league isn't always on the level. We've seen too many things happen that make you very suspicious. Just like how after 9/11 the country needed a team called the Patriots to win it all;thus the tuck rule play. Who would they want to represent, the Bad Boys of the league or the (then) squeaky clean Pats with an all-American front man?...come on-we're not naive. I'm TELLING you the Jets will get a crucial call or two tonight.

hey Big Sallie we both know that this league isn't always on the level. We've seen too many things happen that make you very suspicious. Just like how after 9/11 the country needed a team called the Patriots to win it all;thus the tuck rule play. Who would they want to represent, the Bad Boys of the league or the (then) squeaky clean Pats with an all-American front man?...come on-we're not naive. I'm TELLING you the Jets will get a crucial call or two tonight.

You TELLING Im LISTENING. Singing me to Dallas baby. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

**** the steelers! I almost hate them as much as I hate the patriots especially Polomalu becuase hes a slighty above average Safety. He blows alot of coverage and misses tackles and always hits low, therefore hes a bitch. J-E-T-S JETS!JETS!JETS!

Edited by BigL

I just ate a roast beef dinner for supper about 15 minutes ago and I'm feeling it going right through me as I speak...That's the anxiety I'm feeling doing that I guess ((-:

Get this on and GO JETS!!!11

Yeah I know the feeling. I've easily gone through a roll and a half of TP today. We need to win tonight. I can't take a loss.

You are going over board now Jim. There is ZERO chance of any fix or assistance for us tonight.

Our SANCHEZ,who art in Pittsburgh,hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come,it will be won,in Dallas as it is in Heinz Field. Give us this Sunday,our weekly win & give us no interceptions, but do not let the Steelers pass against us. Lead us not into frustration,but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the win,the best of the AFC, & the glory of Rex, now and forever, ♥J-E-T-S..JETS JETS JETS ♥~

• Upvote 3

Our SANCHEZ,who art in Pittsburgh,hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come,it will be won,in Dallas as it is in Heinz Field. Give us this Sunday,our weekly win & give us no interceptions, but do not let the Steelers pass against us. Lead us not into frustration,but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the win,the best of the AFC, & the glory of Rex, now and forever, ♥J-E-T-S..JETS JETS JETS ♥~

EPIC

This is teh awesome. :)

amen