Thwe 2-8 Jets vs the 2-8 Saints?

GlennFoley

This could be a big game in terms of our future.. How will we respond? WE NEED TO LOSE THIS GAME!!!

The way I see it we have 3 games which we can win

Possible Wins:

@Miami,New Orleans, Buffalo

Sure losses

@Carolina,@Denver,@New England,Oakland,New England

My prediction.. we beat New Orleans and @Miami

So we finish 2-6+2-6=4-12=8th pick in draft this year

S

Same here.

Yeah, even though I want a top 5 draft pick, I'm still at the front of my tv every Sunday ranting and raving at my Jets...just like i've done for many years now. We need the Jets to show some promise in the second half of the season, to give us some hope for next year.

Yeah, even though I want a top 5 draft pick, I'm still at the front of my tv every Sunday ranting and raving at my Jets...just like i've done for many years now. We need the Jets to show some promise in the second half of the season, to give us some hope for next year.

Vinny, seriously I don't know what is so impressive about your AVATAR. So the guy in the black trunks dances around like he's Muhammid Ali 'cos the guy in the red trunks grazed him with two left jabs?

I've been trying to figure it out. I've watched it for accumulated... hours. :lol:

I'd like to see black trunks do the rope a dope after red trunks connected with a right to the chin.

lol, well he's just fun to watch fight. He single handedly destroyed Vernon Forrest's career and he is one of the best fighters in his division. But yeah, he took two of Trinidad's best shots which was stupid, he lost because of this..

What weight are those guys? Welterweights? They look pretty big. OK, I see Vernon Forrest is listed as a "light middleweight". 147 Lbs.

Remember Livingstone Bramble?

You have to. You're a fan, it's your job. Yep it is tough, but I'll have my #80 Chrebet shirt on tomorrow. That said, Carolina is a team I highly respect and like to see do well. Just not tomorrow.

I look at it like this..

We haven't lost anybody of consequence on D, we seemingly just forgot how to do it after having a few pretty damn good outings. At the defense meetings this week, alot of the boys told Donnie they wanted to go back to a more agressive style and that will put some major weight on them to kick some tail or pay the piper.

On O - who the hell knows what will happen with Bolly. But unless he get's K.O.'d, he'll come back after any sack and be ready to throw. The Panthers know it so they won't be able to box up for the run.

We could do ok. Could. Might. Have potential to. Regardless, I'll have my Jet green on and likely be the only Jet fan at the local sportsbar - CBS has the Raiders on here for the 2nd game.

It is a shame they can't decide the Sunday\Monday night matchups closer to when the game is actually played.

They pick this stuff so far is advance they get it wrong a lot of the time. I realize that money talks and people plan travel around it...just saying in a perfect world it would be nice to have it really be the Game Of The Week.

Archived