Holmes Just called Shotty out!

villain_the_foe

thanks Santonio

but you may have talked your way out of a new contract lmao

i hope not though, he was great

Luckily for Santonio Rex knows he's right. Santonio's been to the dance and won it. He's only speaking truth. For the truth to cost him a contract will only cost the Jets another SB appearance next year with Shotty at the books.

Any fool can see the play calling cost us the game.

lol.. i didn't realize schotty was out there missing tackles the whole first half. We were lucky it was only 17-0 when it was. The defense didn't even show up in the first half.

lol.. i didn't realize schotty was out there missing tackles the whole first half. We were lucky it was only 17-0 when it was. The defense didn't even show up in the first half.

I didnt see the offense lighting it up out there in the first half so the Offense didnt show up either. Bottomline is that the DEFENSE gave up only 17 points and when Shotty had his moment to come up big he dropped the ball.

When the defense got that INT in the second half I didnt see the offense capitalize. When Pool got the INT in the 3rd I didnt see the offense capitalize.

Shotty ******* sucks.

Shottenheimer is a disaster. The defense was tired and on their heels first half. God forbid the OC comes up with a gameplan to help them out.

I'm sorry but 3rd and goal on the 2, after green showed he was picking up the tough yardage, he decides to go with a quick slant to holmes on 3rd down than run with LT on 4th?? are you effin kidding me? You run two isos straight up the middle with trich leading the way. I'm sorry, but I will never fault schotty for running two with green up the middle if we only need 2 yards to gain. If we can't get that, than I blame the players.

I didnt see the offense lighting it up out there in the first half so the Offense didnt show up either. Bottomline is that the DEFENSE gave up only 17 points and when Shotty had his moment to come up big he dropped the ball.

When the defense got that INT in the second half I didnt see the offense capitalize. When Pool got the INT in the 3rd I didnt see the offense capitalize.

Shotty ******* sucks.

I dunno dude, like the first game when GB's defense fell apart, i think Pittsburgh was going through the motions a bit thinking they already won. All the credit to the jets for not giving up, but I don't think if that game was 7-7 at the half that we would've outscored them 19-0. When the offense got that last td, we need a stop to get a chance to win, and the steelers pretty easily picked up 2 first downs to close it out.

Shottenheimer is a disaster. The defense was tired and on their heels first half. God forbid the OC comes up with a gameplan to help them out.

Had the defense bothered to make a tackle, they could've helped themselves.

3rd down 2 handoffs to LT?????????? Get a clue. Jackass

I agree but can't win em all, that was a nice play call on the holmes and cotch TD's.. Silly.. you guys will blame anyone you don't idolize. If the jackass was aimed at me, go suck jock wang, peckerwood :D

I'm sorry but 3rd and goal on the 2, after green showed he was picking up the tough yardage, he decides to go with a quick slant to holmes on 3rd down than run with LT on 4th?? are you effin kidding me? You run two isos straight up the middle with trich leading the way. I'm sorry, but I will never fault schotty for running two with green up the middle if we only need 2 yards to gain. If we can't get that, than I blame the players.

terrible.. particularly the pass.

It's all part of Schotty's master strategy. When we're running the ball really well with Shonn Greene that means we should obviously trick them and throw it! Or run LT up the middle! They'll never know whats coming bwahaha!

Seriously Schotty needs to be fired. Tonight. /

It's all part of Schotty's master strategy. When we're running the ball really well with Shonn Greene that means we should obviously trick them and throw it! Or run LT up the middle! They'll never know whats coming bwahaha!

Seriously Schotty needs to be fired. Tonight. /

im all honesty, I got ESPN on because im expecting the firing to happen anytime now.

I hear you actually can, it's called winning the Superbowl.

YEah, and the fanbases of every single team bitch about thier OC incessantly. We aren't exactly unique. One of the steeler boards I lurked at this week had a pinned Fire Arians thread, Pats fans were calling for O'brien's head all week. Dulphins fans wanted Henning out all year. I think Sean Payton might be the only guy immune from it these days..

YEah, and the fanbases of every single team bitch about thier OC incessantly. We aren't exactly unique. One of the steeler boards I lurked at this week had a pinned Fire Arians thread, Pats fans were calling for O'brien's head all week. Dulphins fans wanted Henning out all year. I think Sean Payton might be the only guy immune from it these days..

GET SEAN PAYTON!!!!!

It's consistent though with this guy. For other teams there are games here and there people complain, usually losses. Here, many of us complain even in wins, because this guy is so awful. He just runs a fundamentally bad offense. Announcers have mentioned this before too.

It's consistent though with this guy. For other teams there are games here and there people complain, usually losses. Here, many of us complain even in wins, because this guy is so awful. He just runs a fundamentally bad offense. Announcers have mentioned this before too.

nah, it's pretty common dude. I swear. Most of the shenanigans that go on here are in fact. We're not special little snowflakes

Lol Steelers fans absolutely hate Arians...I've always found that hilarious because do you have any idea how ecstatic Jets fans would be to have him? He coached for the Steelers! He's been to at least 2 Super Bowls!

I have no idea who idea who the hell is going to step in and save the offense if they were to get rid of Schottenheimer, but I am not totally against it. My stipulation is that he'd pretty much have to be a big name hire, whether that big name is disliked (McDaniels, oops) Honestly, they cut right to Rex after the Keller play and I got the feeling he had made the call on that one. I'm 99% sure in the AFCCG any HC worth his salt would have to approve every play during such a crucial drive. If Rex distrusts Schottenheimer as many think and report, then this would surely have went through him...

I am not against Schotty returning either....the guy is a good OC despite the 2 AFC Championship losses in two straight seasons. I really don't think losing to the Roethlisberger Steelers and Manning Colts is anything to really be ashamed of when the QB was rookie and 2nd year Mark Sanchez. I'm actually a little curious to see what he would do with a chip on his shoulder 3rd QB who's just lost 2 AFCCGs...hmmm...I guess I have to take my words in the other thread. You guys know I couldn't stay mad anyway...

It's consistent for everyone. Hating the OC wasn't just created during Schottenheimer's career, even amongst the Jets. He just happens to be the OC on a top 5 OC hating franchise under 100 years old.

Is Norv definitely staying with the Chargers?

I was sure he'd be out and I would have loved to see him coach Sanchez.

I think the Chargers FO likes him. They'd have to fire the Lord of No Rings first, or threaten him I guess. The Chargers don't really care though, they don't even want to stay in San Diego.

Rivers has been an absolute monster with Norv, so they don't really want to disturb that most likely. I'm sure they'll just point to some injured and bad luck or something again. Norv Turner is definitely one of the best offensive people in the game, although he's kinda crummy as an HC. If we're lucky, maybe the Chargers fire him and hire Schitty.

I think the Chargers FO likes him. They'd have to fire the Lord of No Rings first, or threaten him I guess. The Chargers don't really care though, they don't even want to stay in San Diego.

Rivers has been an absolute monster with Norv, so they don't really want to disturb that most likely. I'm sure they'll just point to some injured and bad luck or something again. Norv Turner is definitely one of the best offensive people in the game, although he's kinda crummy as an HC. If we're lucky, maybe the Chargers fire him and hire Schitty.

I'd cry tears of joy.

Generalizing only goes so far though. At some point it's just time for a change. 5 years, only 1 with an offense in the top 10, two straight choke-jobs in the AFC Championship. It's time.

Generalizing only goes so far though. At some point it's just time for a change. 5 years, only 1 with an offense in the top 10, two straight choke-jobs in the AFC Championship. It's time.

i'm not argueing to keep schotty.. i'm just saying fans of every team talk the same way about thier OC.. as far as i'm concerned they can leave his a$$ in pitts

Archived