Mafia Season Mod Queue

I think she was talking about being the third post above you, dingus.

Also, your frilly girl voice can't be confused with my deep baritone no matter how much you sound like usz. :D

i heard you sound just like kathleen turner..

Your accent is too alluring. Have you been practicing?

of course. You think I'm kidding around here? :D

Dude. Azians FTMFW. Look at my kid, there is no way I make this without my Asian wife.

photo.jpg

Good looking kid!

I'd post pics of mine, but no one wants to look at teenagers. Okay, some of you do, and I'm not going to show you, either. My soon to be graduating from high school daughter is a total knock out, but most of you pigs would probably be attracted to my sophomore son, anyway.

Good looking kid!

I'd post pics of mine, but no one wants to look at teenagers. Okay, some of you do, and I'm not going to show you, either. My soon to be graduating from high school daughter is a total knock out, but most of you pigs would probably be attracted to my sophomore son, anyway.

Well played sir. (He means you CTM.)

Good looking kid!

Thanks slats.

you going to have another vic?

its tougher, getting those cute pictures with 2 of them. I was looking through some pics of my girls and in 99% of them, only 1 of them is giving a proper smile and actually looking at the camera

Try it with five. I laugh my fat azz off every time I see the Cloud commercial where the mother cuts and paste the faces on her family pic. LOL

Good looking kid!

ORLY?!

Try it with five. I laugh my fat azz off every time I see the Cloud commercial where the mother cuts and paste the faces on her family pic. LOL

I can't imagine. lol

Most of the pictures we take look like crap cause we don't have the patience to try 100 times, if i get one of them looking at the camera and smiliing, i'm happy.. the other one can look like sloth and it's still a keeper

you going to have another vic?

its tougher, getting those cute pictures with 2 of them. I was looking through some pics of my girls and in 99% of them, only 1 of them is giving a proper smile and actually looking at the camera

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Find out the sex on Tuesday. BOY BOY BOY BOY

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Find out the sex on Tuesday. BOY BOY BOY BOY

Congrats!!! Awesome man!

I have 2 girls, they're great as little ones..