Sign in to follow this  
Vicious89x

Mafia Season Mod Queue

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

who has been playing for a couple years and never modded?

AVM

Pac

Crusher

Jif

Slats

these guys should get preference imo..

I started the season last year penis face...you won my game and I was very upset about it. The Land of Fat and Happy. h8u

I'm actually down to do another...I've been thinking of a Back to the Future (cant remember if thats been done) and I've been thinking about the Matrix.

I'll do one this season too, just need to work out the kinks. No where close to ready.

No alts, please.

I would love to mod again this season, but I honestly don't know how this new board format runs. I'm still unclear how the PMs/Private Conversations, etc. runs so I wouldn't be able to sent out the roles.

No alts, please.

This. I absolutely hate alts. It's a big enough pain in the a$$ remembering who said what and when in the normal games, I can't stand having to figure it out when all I'm looking at is a bunch of nameless, faceless alt accounts. Besides, with JN Mafia half the fun is the constant feuds and sh*t-talking anyway.

This. I absolutely hate alts. It's a big enough pain in the a$$ remembering who said what and when in the normal games, I can't stand having to figure it out when all I'm looking at is a bunch of nameless, faceless alt accounts. Besides, with JN Mafia half the fun is the constant feuds and sh*t-talking anyway.

I was thinking alts would make it a little easier for me to play against JVoR ... but I can figure out who he is pretty quickly anyway. :D I can never remember the alt games very clearly. Like you said, it's not quite the same without the feuding and meltdowns, hehe. I'd be fine with a couple alt games sprinkled in here and there, but I prefer regular games overall.

I think an alt game or two breaks up the season, but it's too early for one now. Those games always start off very slow, and it is tough to remember who said what as Bleedin' said.

I think we need more participants really pissed off at each other before we move to the alt accounts for a rest. biggrin.gif

I'm with slats.

If there MUST be an alt game, wait until late March/April. The Mafia season just started so lets get a couple of regular games going and then we can do a change of pace with an alt game.

This is our 3rd year on JN doing Mafia, and I gather we're pretty well known now and metagaming is part of how its played here. That's what we're known for along with emo meltdowns. Think of it like the DH in the American League.

Everyone is welcome to JN Mafia. So if you decide to play, be prepared for metagaming and flame wars.

Edited by SMC

i'm preparing for alts.. trick you into thinking I'm jvor and its all "why do you want me to pm you dirty pics, i'm in the other room" and I'll be like "prease justa do as i ask" ;)

Well played sir. That last quote caused me one of those uncomfortable randomly laughing while at my desk at work moments.

i'm preparing for alts.. trick you into thinking I'm jvor and its all "why do you want me to pm you dirty pics, i'm in the other room" and I'll be like "prease justa do as i ask" ;)

Your accent is too alluring. Have you been practicing?

I think she was talking about being the third post above you, dingus.

Also, your frilly girl voice can't be confused with my deep baritone no matter how much you sound like usz. :D

i heard you sound just like kathleen turner..

Your accent is too alluring. Have you been practicing?

of course. You think I'm kidding around here? :D

Dude. Azians FTMFW. Look at my kid, there is no way I make this without my Asian wife.

photo.jpg

Stud. Good work by your wife. Cleary your DNA has nothing to do with this child. ;-)

Dude. Azians FTMFW. Look at my kid, there is no way I make this without my Asian wife.

photo.jpg

Good looking kid!

I'd post pics of mine, but no one wants to look at teenagers. Okay, some of you do, and I'm not going to show you, either. My soon to be graduating from high school daughter is a total knock out, but most of you pigs would probably be attracted to my sophomore son, anyway.

Good looking kid!

I'd post pics of mine, but no one wants to look at teenagers. Okay, some of you do, and I'm not going to show you, either. My soon to be graduating from high school daughter is a total knock out, but most of you pigs would probably be attracted to my sophomore son, anyway.

Well played sir. (He means you CTM.)

Good looking kid!

Thanks slats.