Mafia Season Mod Queue

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Find out the sex on Tuesday. BOY BOY BOY BOY

Congrats Vic - let us know.

Congrats!!! Awesome man!

I have 2 girls, they're great as little ones..

Hahaha... my best friend just had their 2nd little girl yesterday. Lotsa Dora Explorer in his life for the next few years...

Thanks bro. I'm pumped. The wife keeps saying boy but I think it's because she's trying the reverse jinx. I'm playing with house money in my opinion. If it's a girl it's the teenage years that terrify me.

Yeah, but you have an older brother already.. that's key..

You'll love your little girl, if you have one, they are drawn to thier daddy's.. Most of my friends who have boys that are attached to mommy

This is my little guy... he takes after his belligerent old man.

baby-monkey-hates-you-18644-1248974004-8.jpg

Nice! is that your teet?

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Awesome man, congrats. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on a boy. I think pretty much any man can understand the potential horrors of having to deal with having a girl once she grows up. I'm sure it's great and all to have a daughter, but it becomes unfortunate when you have to start killing every man who ever looks at her.

Thank you all!!

And to be honest my son was the reason I did Transformers. Long story short I have the Transformers movie on DVD and he was all like DADDY ROBOTS!! When he saw the cover but too many Autobots die in that movie so I never let him watch it so I bought him seasons 1 and 2 of the original Transformers. It's a Saturday morning ritual now where we sit down and watch and episode or 2. It's part of the reason i was able to just kinda toss it together quickly.

Congrats Vic - let us know.

Hahaha... my best friend just had their 2nd little girl yesterday. Lotsa Dora Explorer in his life for the next few years...

yeah, mine just got into these awful barbie movies that are on from 4-8pm.. i have all the damn songs memorized..

Interestingly, I don't know whose nipple that is... and he's too old for breast feeding... like I said, he takes after his old man... he likes teh boobeez.

ninja'd me.. f'er

Congratulations Vic! That's awesome!

Boys are easier, but girls are fun, too.

I wanted a son first. I figured I could have 18 daughters after that as long as I had a son first who could take care of things. Then my first came and it was a girl. So for the second one, I started thinking, "with all this girl sh!t we have, it would be great if I had another daughter!" And, sure enough, I had a boy. Missed on both counts, and I couldn't be happier. Sure you'll feel the same way no matter the sex!

Yeah, but you have an older brother already.. that's key..

You'll love your little girl, if you have one, they are drawn to thier daddy's.. Most of my friends who have boys that are attached to mommy

You hear that alot, but it varies. My son is more attached to me than his mother. Maybe it's because I play with all the time, throwing the football around, wrestling, playing with his Transformers. When he goes to Toys R Us he says he wants to buy me something as well. I was like that with my Pops as well. So maybe it's how the kid is raised.

Either way, like Vic said, he's playing with house money. Have both a boy & girl is great.

Congratulations Vic! That's awesome!

Boys are easier, but girls are fun, too.

I wanted a son first. I figured I could have 18 daughters after that as long as I had a son first who could take care of things. Then my first came and it was a girl. So for the second one, I started thinking, "with all this girl sh!t we have, it would be great if I had another daughter!" And, sure enough, I had a boy. Missed on both counts, and I couldn't be happier. Sure you'll feel the same way no matter the sex!

Hahaha that's hysterical because that's what my wife is saying. She's got like 6 bins of clothing separated into "Boy/neutral" so we know if we can use all of them or only part of them if it's a girl.

Thanks bro. I'm pumped. The wife keeps saying boy but I think it's because she's trying the reverse jinx. I'm playing with house money in my opinion. If it's a girl it's the teenage years that terrify me.

I've been fortunate. My daughter is downright intimidating. She's gorgeous, smart, and a smartass. She has friends who are boys, and could probably take them in a fight. I think the boys are afraid of her, and that's probably the smart thing for them to be. It's saved me from having those kinds of worries, that's for sure. I know their friends are having sex, I know one who's had an abortion... it's crazy.

You hear that alot, but it varies. My son is more attached to me than his mother. Maybe it's because I play with all the time, throwing the football around, wrestling, playing with his Transformers. When he goes to Toys R Us he says he wants to buy me something as well. I was like that with my Pops as well. So maybe it's how the kid is raised.

Either way, like Vic said, he's playing with house money. Have both a boy & girl is great.

Yea actually it's turned for me in the past 4 months. He's all about his old man. His two favorite things in the world are the Transformers and The Avengers. So he'll either put on his Optimus prime mask and yell "Autobots roll out!" and want me to go blast some imaginary Decepticons or he'll grab his Captain America shield and shout AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! And we basically pretend to fight bad guys.

Then he'll turn on me and say I'm a bad guy. It's good for me because I'm 100% confident in handling him now. I was 25 when we had him so it was a huge learning curve, so now with the new one on the way I'm feeling like I can handle him pretty well while the wife spends time with babe. Plus I honestly think my son will require more maintenance than the baby lol.

I've been fortunate. My daughter is downright intimidating. She's gorgeous, smart, and a smartass. She has friends who are boys, and could probably take them in a fight. I think the boys are afraid of her, and that's probably the smart thing for them to be. It's saved me from having those kinds of worries, that's for sure. I know their friends are having sex, I know one who's had an abortion... it's crazy.

You're lucky, slats. My parents were lucky too because my older sister was just like your daughter. It helped avoid alot of worries.

Well I tip my cap to you my friend. I know it's not just her on her own. I just see some girls today and I'm like WTF I feel like I had to work my a$$ off to get some now it's like "Just take it, give me attention!"

I will always remember Louis CK's quote on the difference between boys and girls "Boys **** things up, Girls... **** YOU up." hahaha.

Yea actually it's turned for me in the past 4 months. He's all about his old man. His two favorite things in the world are the Transformers and The Avengers. So he'll either put on his Optimus prime mask and yell "Autobots roll out!" and want me to go blast some imaginary Decepticons or he'll grab his Captain America shield and shout AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! And we basically pretend to fight bad guys.

Then he'll turn on me and say I'm a bad guy. It's good for me because I'm 100% confident in handling him now. I was 25 when we had him so it was a huge learning curve, so now with the new one on the way I'm feeling like I can handle him pretty well while the wife spends time with babe. Plus I honestly think my son will require more maintenance than the baby lol.

LOL. It must be the Transformers. My son LOVES the Transformers. I bought him the TV series DVDs as well. He's amped waiting for the new Transformers series on Hub, Transformers: Prime. He's big on superheroes too. Iron Man is his favorite. He's a little older than your son so he gets to watch the movies (and he loves the Avengers too).

It's cool having a boy that is attached to you because you get to relive your childhood. Funny, he's into Scooby Doo now and we're watching the old ones on Cartoon Network and it brings back so many memories.

LOL. It must be the Transformers. My son LOVES the Transformers. I bought him the TV series DVDs as well. He's amped waiting for the new Transformers series on Hub, Transformers: Prime. He's big on superheroes too. Iron Man is his favorite. He's a little older than your son so he gets to watch the movies (and he loves the Avengers too).

It's cool having a boy that is attached to you because you get to relive your childhood. Funny, he's into Scooby Doo now and we're watching the old ones on Cartoon Network and it brings back so many memories.

Scooby-Doo would be a great mafia game...

100%. I was all about transformers as a kid so it's awesome to relive it. I know they're remaking the Thundercats too so I'm hoping he likes that too because I enjoyed the Thundercats as well.

In my family it's mommy-daughter, daddy-son (both kids still call me Daddy). I have a great relationship with my girl, but I know where her allegiance lies. Lol!

It's great having a teenage son who wants to hang out with me, though. We see every movie (every super hero movie, of course!). He plays all sorts of instruments, and we jam in my basement, or make trips into the city just to peruse the guitar shops. He's not into football, and frankly, I'm happy for him. He puts up with me watching the Jets, and laughs at me at the appropriate moments.

In my family it's mommy-daughter, daddy-son (both kids still call me Daddy). I have a great relationship with my girl, but I know where her allegiance lies. Lol!

It's great having a teenage son who wants to hang out with me, though. We see every movie (every super hero movie, of course!). He plays all sorts of instruments, and we jam in my basement, or make trips into the city just to peruse the guitar shops. He's not into football, and frankly, I'm happy for him. He puts up with me watching the Jets, and laughs at me at the appropriate moments.

What do you guys think about a Avengers themed game where the Avengers are the scum trying to knock off villans?

heh.. always wanted a son.. to the point that it pissed off my inlaws.. "you should only wish for a healthy baby".. of course I wouldn't trade my girls in, and there was a time I considered rollign the dice a third time, but it just wssn't worth it. The last three generations of my wife's maternal family is all girls..There's been 2 boys and like 20 girls,... I refer to them has having death stars... Incidently, women do play a large role in determining sex, not sure if it's something that's passed down through generations however, but it makes me feel better..

What do you guys think about a Avengers themed game where the Avengers are the scum trying to knock off villans?

The Super Heroes Game that we did was one of the best set-ups ever. I'd definitely be up for another one.

heh.. always wanted a son.. to the point that it pissed off my inlaws.. "you should only wish for a healthy baby".. of course I wouldn't trade my girls in, and there was a time I considered rollign the dice a third time, but it just wssn't worth it. The last three generations of my wife's maternal family is all girls..There's been 2 boys and like 20 girls,... I refer to them has having death stars... Incidently, women do play a large role in determining sex, not sure if it's something that's passed down through generations however, but it makes me feel better..

O RLY?? I thought that was all on us. Wife comes from a a family of two girls........ Her mom has 2 isters and a brother.

Edited by Vicious89x

O RLY?? I thought that was all on us. Wife comes from a a family of two girls........ Her mom has 2 isters and a brother.

It is all on us. CTM is just telling himself that to make him feel better.

There can't be any boys without the father's Y chromo. I look at my son every day and think, "I made you."

Edited by SMC

There can't be any boys without the father's Y chromo. I look at my son every day and think, "I made you."

I think that everytime I ask him to do something and he looks at me and smuggly says "NOOOOOPE."

I MADE YOU AND I CAN DESTROY YOU!!!!

Oh I love you, you little sh*t head.

My DNA is massive! I mated with a tiny Jewish girl from a family of elves, and have tall, blonde and red haired, blue and green eyed, viking children! Just completely dominating the genetic selection process! I used to tell her that her eggs were merely a canvas for me to work my magic on. Now I just tell her to go fvck herself, but that's another story.

My DNA is massive! I mated with a tiny Jewish girl from a family of elves, and have tall, blonde and red haired, blue and green eyed, viking children! Just completely dominating the genetic selection process! I used to tell her that her eggs were merely a canvas for me to work my magic on. Now I just tell her to go fvck herself, but that's another story.

LOL, that's great.

Opposite for me. I come from very large people and my ex comes from very tall people. My two younger kids are thin string bean tall kids and then their is Teh Baby Crusher. hahaha

My child with my current wife looks exactly like her mom. Blonde hair blue eyes and thin. I have no ugly kids cause I only drop jizz in hotties.

Opposite for me. I come from very large people and my ex comes from very tall people. My two younger kids are thin string bean tall kids and then their is Teh Baby Crusher. hahaha

My child with my current wife looks exactly like her mom. Blonde hair blue eyes and thin. I have no ugly kids cause I only drop jizz in hotties.

laugh.gif

My ex is good-looking, I'll give her that. Otherwise, I probably haven't been as selective as I would've liked. Long drinking career, that sort of thing...