Sign in to follow this  
Vicious89x

Mafia Season Mod Queue

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Dude. Azians FTMFW. Look at my kid, there is no way I make this without my Asian wife.

photo.jpg

I love this picture!!! Everything about your son is adorable.

I love this picture!!! Everything about your son is adorable.

Ok wait. Now you're the #1 compliment. Being a parent is awesome, I get all proud and sh*t and it's not even like I did anything. I take all the credit and he has no clue MUAHAHAHAHA.

you going to have another vic?

its tougher, getting those cute pictures with 2 of them. I was looking through some pics of my girls and in 99% of them, only 1 of them is giving a proper smile and actually looking at the camera

its tougher, getting those cute pictures with 2 of them. I was looking through some pics of my girls and in 99% of them, only 1 of them is giving a proper smile and actually looking at the camera

Try it with five. I laugh my fat azz off every time I see the Cloud commercial where the mother cuts and paste the faces on her family pic. LOL

Ok wait. Now you're the #1 compliment. Being a parent is awesome, I get all proud and sh*t and it's not even like I did anything. I take all the credit and he has no clue MUAHAHAHAHA.

+1

Good looking kid!

I'd post pics of mine, but no one wants to look at teenagers. Okay, some of you do, and I'm not going to show you, either. My soon to be graduating from high school daughter is a total knock out, but most of you pigs would probably be attracted to my sophomore son, anyway.

ORLY?!

Try it with five. I laugh my fat azz off every time I see the Cloud commercial where the mother cuts and paste the faces on her family pic. LOL

I can't imagine. lol

Most of the pictures we take look like crap cause we don't have the patience to try 100 times, if i get one of them looking at the camera and smiliing, i'm happy.. the other one can look like sloth and it's still a keeper

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Find out the sex on Tuesday. BOY BOY BOY BOY

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Congrats!!! Awesome man!

I have 2 girls, they're great as little ones..

Congratulations, Vicious!! That's so exciting! :)

Congrats!!! Awesome man!

Thanks bro. I'm pumped. The wife keeps saying boy but I think it's because she's trying the reverse jinx. I'm playing with house money in my opinion. If it's a girl it's the teenage years that terrify me.

Congrats Vic - let us know.

Congrats!!! Awesome man!

Hahaha... my best friend just had their 2nd little girl yesterday. Lotsa Dora Explorer in his life for the next few years...

This is my little guy... he takes after his belligerent old man.

baby-monkey-hates-you-18644-1248974004-8.jpg

Interestingly, I don't know whose nipple that is... and he's too old for breast feeding... like I said, he takes after his old man... he likes teh boobeez.

Thanks bro. I'm pumped. The wife keeps saying boy but I think it's because she's trying the reverse jinx. I'm playing with house money in my opinion. If it's a girl it's the teenage years that terrify me.

Yeah, but you have an older brother already.. that's key..

You'll love your little girl, if you have one, they are drawn to thier daddy's.. Most of my friends who have boys that are attached to mommy

This is my little guy... he takes after his belligerent old man.

baby-monkey-hates-you-18644-1248974004-8.jpg

Nice! is that your teet?

Awesome man, congrats. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on a boy. I think pretty much any man can understand the potential horrors of having to deal with having a girl once she grows up. I'm sure it's great and all to have a daughter, but it becomes unfortunate when you have to start killing every man who ever looks at her.

Thank you all!!

And to be honest my son was the reason I did Transformers. Long story short I have the Transformers movie on DVD and he was all like DADDY ROBOTS!! When he saw the cover but too many Autobots die in that movie so I never let him watch it so I bought him seasons 1 and 2 of the original Transformers. It's a Saturday morning ritual now where we sit down and watch and episode or 2. It's part of the reason i was able to just kinda toss it together quickly.

Congrats Vic - let us know.

Hahaha... my best friend just had their 2nd little girl yesterday. Lotsa Dora Explorer in his life for the next few years...

yeah, mine just got into these awful barbie movies that are on from 4-8pm.. i have all the damn songs memorized..

Interestingly, I don't know whose nipple that is... and he's too old for breast feeding... like I said, he takes after his old man... he likes teh boobeez.

ninja'd me.. f'er

Congratulations Vic! That's awesome!

Boys are easier, but girls are fun, too.

I wanted a son first. I figured I could have 18 daughters after that as long as I had a son first who could take care of things. Then my first came and it was a girl. So for the second one, I started thinking, "with all this girl sh!t we have, it would be great if I had another daughter!" And, sure enough, I had a boy. Missed on both counts, and I couldn't be happier. Sure you'll feel the same way no matter the sex!

Yeah, but you have an older brother already.. that's key..

You'll love your little girl, if you have one, they are drawn to thier daddy's.. Most of my friends who have boys that are attached to mommy

You hear that alot, but it varies. My son is more attached to me than his mother. Maybe it's because I play with all the time, throwing the football around, wrestling, playing with his Transformers. When he goes to Toys R Us he says he wants to buy me something as well. I was like that with my Pops as well. So maybe it's how the kid is raised.

Either way, like Vic said, he's playing with house money. Have both a boy & girl is great.

Congratulations Vic! That's awesome!

Boys are easier, but girls are fun, too.

I wanted a son first. I figured I could have 18 daughters after that as long as I had a son first who could take care of things. Then my first came and it was a girl. So for the second one, I started thinking, "with all this girl sh!t we have, it would be great if I had another daughter!" And, sure enough, I had a boy. Missed on both counts, and I couldn't be happier. Sure you'll feel the same way no matter the sex!

Hahaha that's hysterical because that's what my wife is saying. She's got like 6 bins of clothing separated into "Boy/neutral" so we know if we can use all of them or only part of them if it's a girl.

I've been fortunate. My daughter is downright intimidating. She's gorgeous, smart, and a smartass. She has friends who are boys, and could probably take them in a fight. I think the boys are afraid of her, and that's probably the smart thing for them to be. It's saved me from having those kinds of worries, that's for sure. I know their friends are having sex, I know one who's had an abortion... it's crazy.

You hear that alot, but it varies. My son is more attached to me than his mother. Maybe it's because I play with all the time, throwing the football around, wrestling, playing with his Transformers. When he goes to Toys R Us he says he wants to buy me something as well. I was like that with my Pops as well. So maybe it's how the kid is raised.

Either way, like Vic said, he's playing with house money. Have both a boy & girl is great.

Yea actually it's turned for me in the past 4 months. He's all about his old man. His two favorite things in the world are the Transformers and The Avengers. So he'll either put on his Optimus prime mask and yell "Autobots roll out!" and want me to go blast some imaginary Decepticons or he'll grab his Captain America shield and shout AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!! And we basically pretend to fight bad guys.

Then he'll turn on me and say I'm a bad guy. It's good for me because I'm 100% confident in handling him now. I was 25 when we had him so it was a huge learning curve, so now with the new one on the way I'm feeling like I can handle him pretty well while the wife spends time with babe. Plus I honestly think my son will require more maintenance than the baby lol.

I've been fortunate. My daughter is downright intimidating. She's gorgeous, smart, and a smartass. She has friends who are boys, and could probably take them in a fight. I think the boys are afraid of her, and that's probably the smart thing for them to be. It's saved me from having those kinds of worries, that's for sure. I know their friends are having sex, I know one who's had an abortion... it's crazy.

You're lucky, slats. My parents were lucky too because my older sister was just like your daughter. It helped avoid alot of worries.

Well I tip my cap to you my friend. I know it's not just her on her own. I just see some girls today and I'm like WTF I feel like I had to work my a$$ off to get some now it's like "Just take it, give me attention!"

I will always remember Louis CK's quote on the difference between boys and girls "Boys **** things up, Girls... **** YOU up." hahaha.