Mafia Season Mod Queue

On 3/31/2023 at 6:27 PM, Drums said:

@Stark Archer next?

im sorry I still don't have time to even play... work /. travel is killing my free time right now. 

im not sure when I will have time to run a game at the moment. can say for sure not the next couple weeks. 

sorry guys. 

• Sympathy 2

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

im sorry I still don't have time to even play... work /. travel is killing my free time right now. 

im not sure when I will have time to run a game at the moment. can say for sure not the next couple weeks. 

sorry guys. 

We are in need of a long break after this last one.  Draft is coming up, we should be sated with Jets stuff for a while.

Maybe closer to the summer if your schedule frees up by then?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We are in need of a long break after this last one.  Draft is coming up, we should be sated with Jets stuff for a while.

Gee I wonder why more people aren’t running to mod games when they can expect emo freak out attacks from psychos who meltdown when their NK target isn’t killed

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I hope so

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Gee I wonder why more people aren’t running to mod games when they can expect emo freak out attacks from psychos who meltdown when their NK target isn’t killed

not sure what this is referring to but... no in the archer game if you emo freak out you will be dealt with accordingly... MOD won't miss...

Archer_shooting.gif.b87a262a72a46f0eb315cd0cb73ee8aa.gif

• Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, Stark said:

I hope so

not sure what this is referring to but... no in the archer game if you emo freak out you will be dealt with accordingly... MOD won't miss...

Archer_shooting.gif.b87a262a72a46f0eb315cd0cb73ee8aa.gif

Ah you know just your typical, totally emotionally-stable rage quit over someone passing a BPV to the cop that scum targeted for NK.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Los Angeles Densi GIF by CBS

It was on April fools also. How awesome if revealed end game that she had a power to fake rage quit and sit out a lynch vote and come back one day later lol 

Character: Antonio Brown 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

@Arsis With the exception of my time in the Army, I've lived in Metro Detroit for 33 years. Let me know what questions you have, very happy to help. 

Thanks! I find out within the next week or two where they're putting me

On 4/3/2023 at 2:44 PM, Arsis said:

Anyone ever live in Detroit or their suburbs?

On 4/3/2023 at 3:57 PM, The Crusher said:

On 4/3/2023 at 4:05 PM, Arsis said:

I'm probably getting promoted and moved out to Detroit at Amazon.

On 4/4/2023 at 9:34 AM, The Crusher said:

BCC735AA-F1A2-42D8-93C1-92B87F5E96EF.gif

On 4/4/2023 at 12:02 PM, Arsis said:

Thanks! I find out within the next week or two where they're putting me

3 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Good luck! Send me a DM if you want and I'm more than happy to give you my email or cell. 

tina turner auntie entity GIF

• Upvote 1

I just finished a game where some guy was caught and claimed third party, while also saying he caught someone that is scum. At the time he had 5 votes and needed 7 for majority. The guy he said was scum claimed doctor. Well, the doctor got lynched 7-5. Then I died that night. Scum won the next day. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Drums said:

I just finished a game where some guy was caught and claimed third party, while also saying he caught someone that is scum. At the time he had 5 votes and needed 7 for majority. The guy he said was scum claimed doctor. Well, the doctor got lynched 7-5. Then I died that night. Scum won the next day. 

Haha, in

• Haha 4

On 4/8/2023 at 10:54 AM, Drums said:

Anyone interested?

Hi everyone, heads up the deadline for choosing a representative is today! Checking in on if there is anyone who would be interested in representing JetNation in the mafia championship this year?

Would be very hype to see you represented in our 10th season if at all possible!!!

• Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, Arapocalypse said:

Hi everyone, heads up the deadline for choosing a representative is today! Checking in on if there is anyone who would be interested in representing JetNation in the mafia championship this year?

Would be very hype to see you represented in our 10th season if at all possible!!!

@Hal N of Provo @jgb It is a rite of passage if you are interested

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2023 at 10:54 AM, Drums said:

Anyone interested?

12 hours ago, Arapocalypse said:

@The Crusher send Nyn?  lol.

• Haha 1