Mafia Season Mod Queue

I think I'm working up a Dexter based game in my head. I'd like to mod one one time. Would've been a lot easier before they started cracking down on the interwebz at work, but we'll see...

One of my best friends loves Dexter. I may need to pick it up soon.

**And btw, way down the road, I've got two game themes I'm working on(LoTR and one that's a bunch of randomness, but they're on hold til after this game). If we run out of mods by the end of the season, and this game goes well, I may be up for a 2nd one

I think I'm working up a Dexter based game in my head. I'd like to mod one one time. Would've been a lot easier before they started cracking down on the interwebz at work, but we'll see...

What happened with the third world country game setup? I'd be excited to see you, Hess, and Pac mod at some point. :)

And I'm still waiting for CTM to mod again. Seriously, I've been asking for over a year now, not sure why it hasn't happened.

I was planning on Godzilla or A-Team vs. the interwebz as my next game theme, but I started watching Battlestar Gallactica from the beginning last night with my girl and frankly, its too perfect NOT to make a mafia theme out of it.

I already started framing a setup, and will continue to watch and refine it while we play the Alchemist game.

I already started framing a setup, and will continue to watch and refine it while we play the Alchemist game.

Do as much refining as you need to while you play Vic/AVM's game. If it forces you to be less involved in the current game that is simply a consequence we'll all have to learn to accept.

• Upvote 1

Do as much refining as you need to while you play Vic/AVM's game. If it forces you to be less involved in the current game that is simply a consequence we'll all have to learn to accept.

haha... that's about the third lol you've gotten this morning, expecially the jif ownage... no mo rep allowed though

Edited by CTM

What happened with the third world country game setup? I'd be excited to see you, Hess, and Pac mod at some point. :)

And I'm still waiting for CTM to mod again. Seriously, I've been asking for over a year now, not sure why it hasn't happened.

Pac???? Mod a mafia game???? Surely that would be the suckiest mafia game EVER!

I'm using some of the ideas I had for that one, and incorporating it into a Dexter theme. Seems like people like themes they can somewhat identify with. Need that mass appeal to attract the 18 or so players I need to run the set up.

You mean the same basic set of 18 players that have played every game regardless of the theme? ;)

Seems like we're always trying to drag people in, and as the season wears on people get burned out.

I could probably come up with a smaller game concept, but this one would definitely have to be a bigger game.

If no one cares I'd like to try and mod the next one.. I had an epiphany the other night for my first game - Scarface Mafia.

As Klecko has indicated it will no doubt suck but I'm willing to give it a shot. Don't expect a bazillion roles with twists and turns.

If no one cares I'd like to try and mod the next one.. I had an epiphany the other night for my first game - Scarface Mafia.

As Klecko has indicated it will no doubt suck but I'm willing to give it a shot. Don't expect a bazillion roles with twists and turns.

I want to play!! I look forward to seeing you mod. :)

I want to play!! I look forward to seeing you mod. :)

I can see it now......

OK guys, we're gonna get started with Scarface Mafia! A few ground rules. First, go f*** yourselves. Second, you can edit as much as you f***ing want. End of list. Scene coming....

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

lgpp30041say-hello-to-my-little-friend-al-pacino-scarface-poster.jpg

CTM is dead. Day 1 has begun.

Edited by Jetsfan80
  • Upvote 2

I can see it now......

OK guys, we're gonna get started with Scarface Mafia! A few ground rules. First, go f*** yourselves. Second, you can edit as much as you f***ing want. End of list. Scene coming....

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

lgpp30041say-hello-to-my-little-friend-al-pacino-scarface-poster.jpg

CTM is dead. Day 1 has begun.

Hahaha!

I bet his game is going to be one of the most popular ... everyone's going to want to play.

And as a side note, I think Sharrow is one who would come up with a fantastically awesome setup if he ever has time to mod.

He should make her bulletproof, since she will never be lynched, either. :)

Correction. She will never be lynched, NK'd, obliterated, destroyed, harmed or touched in any way, shape or form unless she openly admits to being the Godfather (and still she probably wouldn't die right away). If she's anything but town she wins the game, period.

Unless of course Pac modkills her. That heartless, undersexed bastard.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Correction. She will never be lynched, NK'd, obliterated, destroyed, harmed or touched in any way, shape or form unless she openly admits to being the Godfather (and still she probably wouldn't die right away). If she's anything but town she wins the game, period.

Unless of course Pac modkills her. That heartless, undersexed bastard.

Lol you would think, but Crusher wanted to NK her last game.