Mafia Season Mod Queue

Hahaha!

I bet his game is going to be one of the most popular ... everyone's going to want to play.

And as a side note, I think Sharrow is one who would come up with a fantastically awesome setup if he ever has time to mod.

I have mine ready, but just for 9 players. Also not sure if it's balanced, not that I care, lol. I would be afraid to do any big games of the epic themes like LOTR, etc. for fear of screwing them up. I think I have a pretty good intro down for mine, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make good scenes on the fly during the game or not. Then again, seeing Doggin's scenes last game has given me a little more confidence, lol.

I have a ton of cool role ideas though, maybe I'll do a bigger more intricate game later in the season or next year if my small one goes well.

I want to play!! I look forward to seeing you mod. :)

please temper your expectations. I'm no writer by any stretch. An analogy would be if you consider some of our better games fine paintings this one will be more like stick figure drawings. I'll try my best but other than CTM dying an unbelievably horrific death I haven't given it much thought yet.

please temper your expectations. I'm no writer by any stretch. An analogy would be if you consider some of our better games fine paintings this one will be more like stick figure drawings. I'll try my best but other than CTM dying an unbelievably horrific death I haven't given it much thought yet.

:face:

Wow this is gonna suck.

• Upvote 1

I have mine ready, but just for 9 players. Also not sure if it's balanced, not that I care, lol. I would be afraid to do any big games of the epic themes like LOTR, etc. for fear of screwing them up. I think I have a pretty good intro down for mine, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make good scenes on the fly during the game or not. Then again, seeing Doggin's scenes last game has given me a little more confidence, lol.

I have a ton of cool role ideas though, maybe I'll do a bigger more intricate game later in the season or next year if my small one goes well.

Sounds cool. I think everyone should try making a setup, it's a pretty cool experience. Then the game starts and you want to shoot everyone in the face.

• Upvote 2

I've got a cool framework in my head for the Dexter game. The town will be made up of all Dexter victims, the scum will be law enforcement, and there'll probably be some sort of serial killer type character... :lol:

Modding would've been easier before they crashed down on the interwebz at work with me, but I think I could still do it. No one should expect Vic- or SMC-like scenes from me. I plan to retire to Latin America, but unfortunately it's just not in my blood.

Battlestar Gallactica will happen this season. I am working out some wrinkles while I watch season 1, and will begin building a game setup shortly... maybe after the draft I will run it. I can't believe how ******* perfect this show is for a theme... I'm pretty psyched.

Would love to do a GI Joe theme too... not sure if its been done or not.

Battlestar Gallactica will happen this season. I am working out some wrinkles while I watch season 1, and will begin building a game setup shortly... maybe after the draft I will run it. I can't believe how ******* perfect this show is for a theme... I'm pretty psyched.

Would love to do a GI Joe theme too... not sure if its been done or not.

thief

Edited by Pac2566

thief

You said you liked the show, I never saw you say you wanted to mod the theme... sorry. If you are such a fan, you will probably be more psyched about playing it than modding it anyway. Besides, you said you were going to suck as a mod... I promise I won't suck.

You said you liked the show, I never saw you say you wanted to mod the theme... sorry. If you are such a fan, you will probably be more psyched about playing it than modding it anyway. Besides, you said you were going to suck as a mod... I promise I won't suck.

I was kidding... don't you guys know by now I'm kidding 99% of the time?

and yes.. I will no doubt suck as a mod but I will enjoy the carnage. Probably won't be too long of a game.

I like to give you girls something to rally around in the dead thread... I'm a terrible scum player that is sooo obvious and I'm full of wah. It's funny.

still bitching i see..

hormones are raging eh? Maybe you and jif have synced up your cycles

still bitching i see..

hormones are raging eh? Maybe you and jif have synced up your cycles

just bored... had to work late and got nothing going on. trying to create a game while watching the masters... lame friday.

I was kidding... don't you guys know by now I'm kidding 99% of the time?

and yes.. I will no doubt suck as a mod but I will enjoy the carnage. Probably won't be too long of a game.

Yeah, you gotta know most of us are kidding right back... either way, I didn't want to step on your toes, I've got a handful of themes I have kicked around, but this one is the most intriguing right now.

just bored... had to work late and got nothing going on. trying to create a game while watching the masters... lame friday.

i hear ya man... miserable day here as well. I'm tempted to fund a poker account, but I know i'd only blow it... probably going to anyway

Yeah, you gotta know most of us are kidding right back... either way, I didn't want to step on your toes, I've got a handful of themes I have kicked around, but this one is the most intriguing right now.

screw you ya neckless gorilla

you were right, I'd rather play BG then mod it.

screw you ya neckless gorilla

Insightful.

Have you ever been Mod? Curious what your topic would be... I don't see how chasing JIF around the internet all day calling him gay lends itself to a mafia setup, a mafia dialogue sure, but not the setup.

Insightful.

Have you ever been Mod? Curious what your topic would be... I don't see how chasing JIF around the internet all day calling him gay lends itself to a mafia setup, a mafia dialogue sure, but not the setup.

I know who the frak does this clown think he is.. JN police? I've been scolded by him 20 times the last 2 days.. give it a rest CTMom.

Insightful.

Yes back in the day there was only a couple of us that modded, so i did quite a few.. now all you guys have great ideas and a bunch of energy for it so I just wait my turn. I probably ran about 6 .. including 2 at once once time ..

Yes back in the day there was only a couple of us that modded, so i did quite a few.. now all you guys have great ideas and a bunch of energy for it so I just wait my turn. I probably ran about 6 .. including 2 at once once time ..

I've actually been with 2 chicks at teh same time... but modding 2 mafia games on the interwebz at the same time? Way cooler.

lol.. if only that was bragging.. that's showing how stupid i am.. losing 5k at rigged games not only hurts, but it's epiclly stupid

That's why the SAR I crack makes sense actually... all that guy did was boast about how much money he stupidly pissed away, and feet. Gay.