Mafia Season Mod Queue

Yes back in the day there was only a couple of us that modded, so i did quite a few.. now all you guys have great ideas and a bunch of energy for it so I just wait my turn. I probably ran about 6 .. including 2 at once once time ..

You were my first mod!! I will not let up until you mod another game. I have been waiting far too long.

on Jokestars the guys at the 1/2 game are more solid than the 5/10 game. Every time I play these days it's excruciating.

rigged... definitely collusion.. probably worst of all amongst the prop players..

i've played games at 10/20 where 3 ****ers just raised and reraised each other every hand with rags.. actually took a huge pot off them with the nutz once but then got greedy and went back an hour later and got destroyed on the river 3 out of 5 hands

rigged... definitely collusion.. probably worst of all amongst the prop players..

i've played games at 10/20 where 3 ****ers just raised and reraised each other every hand with rags.. actually took a huge pot off them with the nutz once but then got greedy and went back an hour later and got destroyed on the river 3 out of 5 hands

In my hey day I was playing the 5/10 6 max and loved the 2 cheaters at the table. easy to spot and I would play tight aggressive and go bonkers with made hands or big draws. Used to sit down on fridays and expect to make 300-500 in a couple hours.. and usually did.

now everyone thinks they're a ******* pro and when mixed in with the maniacs it's just too damn hard.

Edited by Pac2566

In my hey day I was playing the 5/10 6 max and loved the 2 cheaters at the table. easy to spot and I would play tight aggressive and go bonkers with made hands or big draws. Used to sit down on fridays and expect to make 300-500 in a couple hours.. and usually did.

now everyone thinks they're a ******* pro and when mixed in with the maniacs it's just too damn hard.

yeah, the maniacs suck.. especially on weekend nights.. you have like 4 hess's at the table who r 8 beers in and looking to fish, and one of the ****ers usually catch

Edited by CTM

Looking for someone to help me mod my first game coming to a theater near you sometime this spring. i have an idea (no DPR, not the one I PM'ed to you a while back...lol probably freaked him out...something different) but I would need help and some direction. Let me know. Gracias.

nevermind. i'll do it myself

Edited by HessStation

hess, i'd be glad to work with you as long as pac is up next (i think).. i've been dying so early lately it feels like i've barely played :D

then again, pac is moding next which means i'm sure to get a sh*tball role that results in an instant death cause he's a gigantic doosh

Edited by CTM

hess, i'd be glad to work with you as long as pac is up next (i think).. i've been dying so early lately it feels like i've barely played :D

then again, pac is moding next which means i'm sure to get a sh*tball role that results in an instant death cause he's a gigantic doosh

your role has been chosen. opening scene has been written.

I was planning on Godzilla or A-Team vs. the interwebz as my next game theme, but I started watching Battlestar Gallactica from the beginning last night with my girl and frankly, its too perfect NOT to make a mafia theme out of it.

I already started framing a setup, and will continue to watch and refine it while we play the Alchemist game.

Your goonies game was awesome.

I'm so excited for this game.

I want to give a preemptive FU to anyone who complains about balance... I centered the game around CTM dying a horrific death so don't expect fancy roles and dramatic scenes.

btw I'm kidding.. killing CTM shouldn't be the top priority.. he could be town or scum. maybe I'll make him a power role that is forbidden to reveal and watch him suffer through getting voted off.. or maybe i'll make him Tony Friggin' Montana himself. no way to know for sure.

Thanks bro. It was a fun one to dream up... I'm holding off on BSG until you are back in game shape.

Do your thing. I'm slowly moving away from this. I really ******* hate this place. Just so used to coming here sorta weird getting away from it. My internet persona "Crusher" jumped the shark. DONE!!

Do your thing. I'm slowly moving away from this. I really ******* hate this place. Just so used to coming here sorta weird getting away from it. My internet persona "Crusher" jumped the shark. DONE!!

so bury the username and create a new one. Stomper or something?

need you in teh Scarface if you can do it.

That really sucks, man. Maybe take a break, see how you feel after some time away? Max is used to his mods going AWOL, I'm sure he won't mind.

Hope everything else is okay.

Not sure why the hate. I think you'll find a lot of people that disagree with you about your persona... but I do think I know where you are coming from. It gets old making the same cracks over and over and over... especially when its all self-deprecating, you are the fat guy, I am the dumb guy, JIF is the gay guy, CTM is the cretin, Pac is the doosh, and so on... do what you need to do, take a break, but don't be a complete stranger.