Mafia Season Mod Queue

23 hours ago, Pac said:

Given the fact that SMC and DPR will be unable to mod once the lockdown is over, I think we should definitely let them get the next 2..  that should be about 3 weeks of great games.

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

SMC and DPR back to back will bring back a few old guard players, I bet.

Someone find Vic.

Leelou to me on Facebook however many weeks ago: "hey you want in for one game?"

Me: "Sure...one game can't hurt"

hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Please make sure both @Daddy Wang Doodle and @Dandie Andie Doodle get an invite to the next game.  Thanks in advance.

Oh and @LemonTree, @LemonTree. and @Lemon Dawg, as always. @TeddEY.

What about @RAYRAYon WolfAnal?

(also one last @Sharrow until the next "last" @Sharrow in the actual signup thread

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

No idea why this is a conversation.  Cory is not playing on Ape's account.  Look at the profile and when the account was created - Cory didn't even play mafia at that point.

I totally thought you guys were joking about figuring out who it is when it's clear it is Ape.....but now ya'll have me worried that there's more wrong with you than I initially thought.

Dandie is Ape, end of story.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Verbal said:

No idea why this is a conversation.  Cory is not playing on Ape's account.  Look at the profile and when the account was created - Cory didn't even play mafia at that point.

I totally thought you guys were joking about figuring out who it is when it's clear it is Ape.....but now ya'll have me worried that there's more wrong with you than I initially thought.

Dandie is Ape, end of story.

he's not

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

he's not

Are you telling me Ape just gave his account away to somebody else?  Because that's the only way it isn't him.  No way a forum mod (Crusher or anybody else) gives an account to somebody else - it is against the way message boards are admin'ed and moderated.

And Ape is reading this and laughing to himself that this is even being discussed, heh.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Are you telling me Ape just gave his account away to somebody else?  Because that's the only way it isn't him.  No way a forum mod (Crusher or anybody else) gives an account to somebody else - it is against the way message boards are admin'ed and moderated.

And Ape is reading this and laughing to himself that this is even being discussed, heh.

"against the spirit of the rules of message boarding"

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Oh there are rules? And here I thought you just do whatever the hell you want. My bad :P 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Oh there are rules? And here I thought you just do whatever the hell you want. My bad :P 

It's more common sense than rules, usually, but yeah.  An admin isn't giving away his account when he could want it back at some point, and then there's an issue.  The new person would just have a new account.  So I don't know why you think it's somebody else, which is why I assumed you were just playing along with the joke.  My bad.  :-P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

It's more common sense than rules, usually, but yeah.  An admin isn't giving away his account when he could want it back at some point, and then there's an issue.  The new person would just have a new account.  So I don't know why you think it's somebody else, which is why I assumed you were just playing along with the joke.  My bad.  :-P

you'll never know

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DPR said:

I'm gonna let SMC bask in the glory of the masterpiece he created for a minute - he deserves it for sure.

Then, sign ups for Batman will go up tonight.  

About only person I know Who can follow up a game like that. Look forward to watching this one.  Been quite awhile for you too 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DPR said:

If we get enough players, what I have planned is a faster paced (tighter deadlines), action heavy (lots of roles/powers) with an eye toward humor. 

This season's rookies will never know what a "Vanilla game" is.  Sink or swim, b*tches!

• Haha 4