Mafia Season Mod Queue

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This season's rookies will never know what a "Vanilla game" is.  Sink or swim, b*tches!

Blade setup scared away Boozer for good, but otherwise the other 6 newbs who have played 2+ games haven't retired yet!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Blade setup scared away Boozer for good, but otherwise the other 6 newbs who have played 2+ games haven't retired yet!

F**kin Pac.  He's scared off more players than a whore with AIDS.  And he's actually proud of that fact.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DPR said:

If we get enough players, what I have planned is a faster paced (tighter deadlines), action heavy (lots of roles/powers) with an eye toward humor. 

So basically an inferior version of the Pac Mod.

• Haha 3

I wanna play but my schedule is really restrictive and my activity would be sporadic. I really pushed myself in smc's game and stayed up till 4 am on work days. Which is prolly why I'm a mess right now.

Cant do that again and dont want anyone resenting me for not being more involved.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im gonna sit this one out.

Have fun!

Too much dominance.  I get it.  Like when Larry Bird got bored during the '86 season because the Celtics were winning so much.  

This also increases my odds slightly of surviving D1!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Too much dominance.  I get it.  Like when Larry Bird got bored during the '86 season because the Celtics were winning so much.  

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I hope @Verbal plays cause someone needs to make sure 80 dies bloody d1

Perhaps not.  lol.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still maintain that I perform better as town any day. Scum I do okay if I have a solid team.

But I'm definitely not bored. Although I might want to quit while I'm ahead lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

I'm pretty sure Boozer still thinks I was the one killing everyone.  Legit.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F**kin Pac.  He's scared off more players than a whore with AIDS.  And he's actually proud of that fact.

Helen of Troy hasn't used the internet since the Blade signup thread.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, JiF said:

Yo my peeps!  So I got WMCJ ready.  It's going to be a classic!

Only issue is, I have to take my 1 week furlough next week and we've decided to go to the mountains with the dogs and do some hiking, fishing, etc.  Not sure what my reception is going to be like so I think I shouldnt start the game till I get back.  If someone has one ready and wants to jump me, feel free or we can wait.

So, our plan to the mountains backfired.  Going to do a staycation with a bunch of days trips instead.

I could probably fire up WMCJ sooner than later if we are ready 

• Upvote 2