4 PSL For sale or Trade

I used a broker to buy tickets last year but he only would want regular season only at face value.....Last year I sold my Tickets for 1500 for the full season each so I make a good buck.

Now debating what to do.  Default on all 8. Pay off 4 move them to another name in family and default on 4 or what.

Did you get a lawyer?? Season ticket bill comes in a month and really need to figure out what to do.  If I do not pay season tickets I guess than I lose PSL at that point and than they can come after for me the remaining balance of $10,000.

I really can not see myself paying 10k in tickets, when I know I will only get maybe 2K back in resale and than pay another 10k in PSL when NO ONE has the money to buy a PSL.

I had a lawyer look at the contract, and it is very solid, can't see a way out - but I can't keep losing money. I am paid for this year on the PSL payment, still don't kniow if I will pay for and keep the tickets. I still don't know if they will come after me for the remainder of the money, but I may not be in a position to keep the tickets. So...............I may just default and takle my chances, what are you going to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can not afford my season tickets nor can I find a broker like last year who wants to buy them.  I will have to default.  The jets manager said that it will NOT affect our credit report and that we will forfeit any money paid to the jets.  Also the Jets MAY OR MAY NOT come after us in court for the remaining balance.  I honestly do not think so because if they resold our psl why would they come after us for selling a seat twice?  I just dont think it would hold up in court.

All i know is that it will not affect my credit and they may or may not try and collect.  On jets website it says nothing about trying to collect in court just lose tickets and money paid so far.

I just graduated so I dont have any assets just bank account so my situation maybe different from you! 

I will not be able to pay season tickets come may 1st so at that point i will be going into default.  If I can find someone to buy the season tickets or PSL great but no one wants them.

I had a lawyer look at the contract, and it is very solid, can't see a way out - but I can't keep losing money. I am paid for this year on the PSL payment, still don't kniow if I will pay for and keep the tickets. I still don't know if they will come after me for the remainder of the money, but I may not be in a position to keep the tickets. So...............I may just default and takle my chances, what are you going to do?

see above

I am in ths same boat as you, I can't afford to renew - nor can I find anyone who wants tickets for this year, so i will probably not renew,and take my chances. Really sucks because i have had tickets since the '70s when I got out of the service. oh well nothing I can do - good luck

• 2 weeks later...

That's too bad for PSL owners who are trying to get rid of their "ball and chains".

Just walk away.......That is what I am doing.  Offering my Row 7 seats to people so sit around me if not im out! I look at it as my PSL balance is what I would pay in season tickets.......I would lose 2000 on preseason tickets and lets say I sell every other game for 60-125 I could lose another 2k to 4k in ticktes......plus still owe 10 k on PSL.   Sorry but even if jets become a 3x superbowl championship team in 5 years dont ever see making any of this money back.     I have other things I can use money on

1. Section 326: $50.00 per ticket x four tickets = $200.00 a game. Not a dime spent on PSL's!!!  :biggrin:

2. Section 126: $125.00 per ticket x four tickets = $500.00 a game. Plus forking up $10,000.00 for four PSL's!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :suicide:

How "cheap and stupid" do I look now, Jerseyboy??  :bwahaharoll:      :winking0001:

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

Archived