Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh you can almost hear the mice this time a night round here. Well for what it's worth I'm just happy our quarterbacks not ghey. Nothing wrong with that btw. I love the gheys. It was just weird having a ghey quarterback. Celebration.

no mafia

ok already! She knos she shouldn't have "walled" it @ FB and she knew about the duke f-list and that pure sh*t t. max posting 'bout his deal with Ms Vermont. But u jus think how you'd feel it being about your ma or sis or any female in your family.And no, she has no itch 2 make $ on this from Spin!!

ok already! She knos she shouldn't have "walled" it @ FB and she knew about the duke f-list and that pure sh*t t. max posting 'bout his deal with Ms Vermont. But u jus think how you'd feel it being about your ma or sis or any female in your family.And no, she has no itch 2 make $ on this from Spin!!

I know this family allows it's 17-year old daughter to prowl NYC clubs until the wee hours of the AM(ah, 17-what ever happened to sneaking around with a pack of Bud nips ducking the cops in the local park, but I wistfully digress). Also, clearly education is not a priority either. Translation to English, please.

Are you proud of Rex and Sanchez?

HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I knew what weirdness you were into at 2:00 in the morning when you thought no one was watching, would I be proud of you ??? I f I could see your browsing history or what's on your hard drive, would your parents ever speak to you again ?

lol

did you cry like wes ?

HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I knew what weirdness you were into at 2:00 in the morning when you thought no one was watching, would I be proud of you ??? I f I could see your browsing history or what's on your hard drive, would your parents ever speak to you again ?

lol

did you cry like wes ?

WTF are you talking about :lol:

Foot videos and 17 yo girls

No, but I think Max is getting the design together for the tee shirt.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

patriots1.jpg

Your Head Coach was well known to have multiple affairs on his wife. Ask Melissa Stark. So he's well known for cheating on and off the field i guess. Your star quarterback had multiple baby bumps and ditched out on the original girl for the supermodel, go figure.

None of it's fair but sh*t happens. Ah well.

patriots1.jpg

Your Head Coach was well known to have multiple affairs on his wife. Ask Melissa Stark. So he's well known for cheating on and off the field i guess. Your star quarterback had multiple baby bumps and ditched out on the original girl for the supermodel, go figure.

Belicheck hit Melissa Stark? Now that's outkicking your coverage!

it's simple, you are passing a moral judgement, and I'm saying if we knew what weird stuff you were into, nobody would be claiming to be proud of you

which is hilarious coming from a pats* fan btw

are you proud of the cheating ?

are you proud of the HGH ?

are you proud of rodney being voted dirtiest player in the league by his peers (as in not fans)

are you proud beliscum tried to steal a million bucks from a dead man ?

are you proud of krafty meeting him on the side of a highway to tamper with him ?

and rex and mark are 3-2 vs the cheatahs :)

patriots1.jpg

And Sanchez was accused of rape at USC but got out of it.

Why do the Jets continue to shoot themselves in the foots?

Jets to fans: Get the champagne on ice

Receiver Jerricho Cotchery allowed himself to imagine wearing the AFC Championship t-shirt and hat. Tight end Dustin Keller says the mood at 9:30 p.m ET Sunday will be all high fives and looking towards the Super Bowl. Safety James Ihedigbo said much of the same:

“Stock the refrigerator full of champagne and get ready to celebrate,” he told Jets fans.

It’s good to see the 2010 Jets team we know well finally make an appearance this week.

I don't understand what this post means. Mrs Vermont?

Hopefully for everyone involve the Deadspin thing on Tuesday is a swing and a miss and this can just die quietly. That is what Jets fans would want at this point.

it's simple, you are passing a moral judgement, and I'm saying if we knew what weird stuff you were into, nobody would be claiming to be proud of you

which is hilarious coming from a pats* fan btw

are you proud of the cheating ?

are you proud of the HGH ?

are you proud of rodney being voted dirtiest player in the league by his peers (as in not fans)

are you proud beliscum tried to steal a million bucks from a dead man ?

are you proud of krafty meeting him on the side of a highway to tamper with him ?

and rex and mark are 3-2 vs the cheatahs :)

Whats hilarious is that youre a fan of a team thats tampered with NE players and HCs and are now pointing the finger at me. Look in the mirror. Calvin Pace was busted for PEDs. Remember? Kevin Mawae was a dirty SOB.

If this 17 yo girl debacle was Pats issue you would be all over it on how wrong it just like everything else involving the Pats.

Hypocrite.

I don't understand what this post means. Mrs Vermont?

Hopefully for everyone involve the Deadspin thing on Tuesday is a swing and a miss and this can just die quietly. That is what Jets fans would want at this point.

Are you banging Ms. Vermont!? I'm calling Daulerio!!!

Whats hilarious is that youre a fan of a team thats tampered with NE players and HCs and are now pointing the finger at me. Look in the mirror. Calvin Pace was busted for PEDs. Remember? Kevin Mawae was a dirty SOB.

If this 17 yo girl debacle was Pats issue you would be all over it on how wrong it just like everything else involving the Pats.

Hypocrite.

I am going to be honest here. There was a time when I thought you were a good poster and I also thought you added value here.

I now am fairly certain I was wrong.

Any Jets fan that tried doing this on a Pats board -- yeah that would end well.

Archived