Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

And Sanchez was accused of rape at USC but got out of it.

Why do the Jets continue to shoot themselves in the foots?

Jets to fans: Get the champagne on ice

Receiver Jerricho Cotchery allowed himself to imagine wearing the AFC Championship t-shirt and hat. Tight end Dustin Keller says the mood at 9:30 p.m ET Sunday will be all high fives and looking towards the Super Bowl. Safety James Ihedigbo said much of the same:

“Stock the refrigerator full of champagne and get ready to celebrate,” he told Jets fans.

It’s good to see the 2010 Jets team we know well finally make an appearance this week.

LOL are you sweating on your keyboard? Holy ignorant bastard actually what I was saying is this goes far beyond what team you root for. Every team has their skeletons...was only trying to help you see the bigger picture. Whatevver helps you sleep well at night I suppose.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok already! She knos she shouldn't have "walled" it @ FB and she knew about the duke f-list and that pure sh*t t. max posting 'bout his deal with Ms Vermont. But u jus think how you'd feel it being about your ma or sis or any female in your family.And no, she has no itch 2 make $ on this from Spin!!

umm... what did you say?

BTW, if it was my mom or my sis, I would call them slut or whores.. or lady of the night...

And Sanchez was accused of rape at USC but got out of it.

Why do the Jets continue to shoot themselves in the foots?

Jets to fans: Get the champagne on ice

Receiver Jerricho Cotchery allowed himself to imagine wearing the AFC Championship t-shirt and hat. Tight end Dustin Keller says the mood at 9:30 p.m ET Sunday will be all high fives and looking towards the Super Bowl. Safety James Ihedigbo said much of the same:

“Stock the refrigerator full of champagne and get ready to celebrate,” he told Jets fans.

It’s good to see the 2010 Jets team we know well finally make an appearance this week.

did the big bad jets make you cwy ? what's it like to have a losing record against these guys rex and mark ?

Whats hilarious is that youre a fan of a team thats tampered with NE players and HCs and are now pointing the finger at me. Look in the mirror. Calvin Pace was busted for PEDs. Remember? Kevin Mawae was a dirty SOB.

If this 17 yo girl debacle was Pats issue you would be all over it on how wrong it just like everything else involving the Pats.

Hypocrite.

I'm all over trolls coming here and starting sh*t

don't like it ? go post about how awesome it was to beat the jets in the playoffs with your chowd buddies on a pats* board

oh, wait, nevermind

Are you proud of Rex and Sanchez?

Hell yeah.

Are you proud of Brady cheating on his pregnant girlfriend then dumping her? How about being proud of Belichick cheating on his wife with his married secretary?

Hell yeah.

Are you proud of Brady cheating on his pregnant girlfriend then dumping her? How about being proud of Belichick cheating on his wife with his married secretary?

Tom brady dumping his pregnant girlfriend--BFD. They were not married, he could do what he pleased. I dont know why peiople keep bringing that up like baby mamas and baby mama drama doesnt happen daily.

Tom brady dumping his pregnant girlfriend--BFD. They were not married, he could do what he pleased. I dont know why peiople keep bringing that up like baby mamas and baby mama drama doesnt happen daily.

And Sanchez and Eliza can do what they please as consenting adults. The same as the Ryans.

I think the point is it all happens daily. 24 year old single NFL qbs bang a ton a chicks they meet at bars. Almost all professional athletes and coaches cheat on their spouses. There are a ton of these rich athletes who have multiple baby momas. There are ton of people in the world that have crazy fetishes. Every sports franchise does everything they can to win including cheating if they think they can get away with it. The world is a moral contradiction. We want heros and monsters. Tis life. If we're all adults here, those who throw stones yadda yadda.

And Sanchez and Eliza can do what they please as consenting adults. The same as the Ryans.

Agreed. This is such a massive non-story.

Sanchez was probably under the impression that EK was over 21 based on where they met -as you've said- and 17 is legal, anyway.

I dated a 17 year old when I was 22, and if I remember correctly: I liked it, and nobody got hurt.

How old is Mark? 24? This isn't exactly Woody Allen moving in with his step-daughter here.

Agreed. This is such a massive non-story.

Sanchez was probably under the impression that EK was over 21 based on where they met -as you've said- and 17 is legal, anyway.

I dated a 17 year old when I was 22, and if I remember correctly: I liked it, and nobody got hurt.

How old is Mark? 24? This isn't exactly Woody Allen moving in with his step-daughter here.

It's a total non-story slats. The only story is what's wrong with the people who think it's one.

Who's knocking your sister? (poor word choice?). What I mean is...the concensus is that EK is above the legal age of consent and therefore nobody really cares if she texted, boffed, or gave a wedgie to Sanchez. Even if he is Mexican.

Kidding, Mark, totally kidding. Most of my best friends are Italian which is almost the same thing.

You Bastid. :D

I'm 37. If I had to stop dating 17 year olds last year then everybody has to stop dating 17 year olds.

17 years olds are mad overrated dude. All they want you to do is buy them petrone, then they keep you interested by dancing on the bar in front of everyone. Then they bum a ride home with someone else because it turns out they're major con-artists who, of course, have to have sizable lady balls (aka "Thatcher's") to be downtown going in and out of clubs without a care in the world in the first place.

Wait....where am I?

I'm 37. If I had to stop dating 17 year olds last year then everybody has to stop dating 17 year olds.

I'm 46, and my daughter just recently started bringing other 17 year old girls around the house. If anything, this is when I should be allowed to start dating 17 year olds. My opportunity hasn't been this good since high school. A lot of these girls hate their fathers, just like the chicks I always date.

I'm 46, and my daughter just recently started bringing other 17 year old girls around the house. If anything, this is when I should be allowed to start dating 17 year olds. My opportunity hasn't been this good since high school. A lot of these girls hate their fathers, just like the chicks I always date.

All of a sudden I want to watch American Beauty.

I've wondered about this, on a scale of 1-10, how seriously do you cionsider this.. say 1 is just a fleeting though, 10 is actually working on implementing a plan..

I've got a pool, one of the feww in the neighborhood, so my 12 year old step daughter brings all her friends over.. and it's totally not an issue now, but I wonder in like 5-6 years when these girls are developed and out thier in there thier bikinis, I mean, does it just shut off some how due to being innappropriate?

I've wondered about this, on a scale of 1-10, how seriously do you cionsider this.. say 1 is just a fleeting though, 10 is actually working on implementing a plan..

I've got a pool, one of the feww in the neighborhood, so my 12 year old step daughter brings all her friends over.. and it's totally not an issue now, but I wonder in like 5-6 years when these girls are developed and out thier in there thier bikinis, I mean, does it just shut off some how due to being innappropriate?

Its bad enough to think about this stuff when they're actually 17, but thinking about this 5-6 years in advance is another set of issues.

I have a pool.

I excuse myself and go into the house before any signs of me giving any such consideration occur. laugh.gif

Er YES dude, it shuts off. I mean as far as ANYONE else is concerned, it COMPLETELY shuts off. (whispers icon: chan you're talking on the f'ing internet bro. I'll erase/edit your quote. Just let me know man. Seriously...(reminds his friend with a bitchslap icon) we keep that type of sh*t to ourselves. Got it!!! YOU TOO slats (serious stare icon)

(mumbles to self icon) goddamn dummies.

Er YES dude, it shuts off. I mean as far as ANYONE else is concerned, it COMPLETELY shuts off. (whispers icon: chan you're talking on the f'ing internet bro. I'll erase/edit your quote. Just let me know man. Seriously...(reminds his friend with a bitchslap icon) we keep that type of sh*t to ourselves. Got it!!! YOU TOO slats (serious stare icon)

(mumbles to self icon) goddamn dummies.

this isn't minority report, i'm allowed to think about a borderline crime I might think about committing in 5-6 years..

You guys are dicks. I'm at the mall right now and I literally have to stare at the floor to keep from pondering the ethicality of drooling over 17 year olds. ******* nasty old perverts. I won't even go on the level that has Victoria's Secret on it for fear of psychically incriminating myself.

Archived