THE BULLS!

ECURB

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not following...

I'm asking you what makes them overrated? Who are you comparing them to?

Not comparing them to anybody. Yes, they are the 2 best PGs in the NBA, but they can still be overrated. I think Rose is overrated because he's really a SG, in my opinion, and doesn't fit the mold of a "true" PG. He's a great scorer, but I think his assists are padded due to teams having to basically double team him. As a complete player, he's not overrated, but as a PG, he's overrated.

As for Rondo, I think he's a great playmaker and the best "true" PG, however, he does have a great supporting cast that pads his assist totals.

They ARE the 2 best PGs in the league, just saying they're not "godly" players like SOME fans think.

Not comparing them to anybody. Yes, they are the 2 best PGs in the NBA, but they can still be overrated. I think Rose is overrated because he's really a SG, in my opinion, and doesn't fit the mold of a "true" PG. He's a great scorer, but I think his assists are padded due to teams having to basically double team him. As a complete player, he's not overrated, but as a PG, he's overrated.

As for Rondo, I think he's a great playmaker and the best "true" PG, however, he does have a great supporting cast that pads his assist totals.

They ARE the 2 best PGs in the league, just saying they're not "godly" players like SOME fans think.

I guess I just have problem with calling the 2 best PG's in the league overrated. Especially wihout a case for someone who is better. It would be one thing if you were saying...Rose is overrated, CP3 is better.

But just saying they are the 2 best in the league but you think they are overrated because I just think so...doesnt really make a great case. Following?

I guess I just have problem with calling the 2 best PG's in the league overrated. Especially wihout a case for someone who is better. It would be one thing if you were saying...Rose is overrated, CP3 is better.

But just saying they are the 2 best in the league but you think they are overrated because I just think so...doesnt really make a great case. Following?

I definitely know what you're saying. Just saying that ANYONE can be overrated, best or worst.

I definitely know what you're saying. Just saying that ANYONE can be overrated, best or worst.

You make no sense at all... in order to be over-rated you need to set a baseline.

So what is your baseline for being the best or one of the best PG's in the NBA, and it needs to be MUCH better than Rose or Rondo or anyone for that matter.c

Using your logic any of us can say that anyone is over-rated just because we said so.

You make no sense at all... in order to be over-rated you need to set a baseline.

So what is your baseline for being the best or one of the best PG's in the NBA, and it needs to be MUCH better than Rose or Rondo or anyone for that matter.c

Using your logic any of us can say that anyone is over-rated just because we said so.

How do you not get what I'm saying? I have heard many people say Rose will have a bigger impact on CHI than Jordan? THAT isn't overrating him?

If I said Rondo was the greatest PG ever, by your logic, I wouldn't be overrating him, because there's no one to compare him to currently.

And anyone CAN be overrated. Hell, even Michael Jordan can be overrated. All overrating is is people saying/thinking you're better than you really are. How is that hard to grasp? I just think that Rose isn't "godly" like everyone thinks. Just my opinion.

How do you not get what I'm saying? I have heard many people say Rose will have a bigger impact on CHI than Jordan? THAT isn't overrating him?

If I said Rondo was the greatest PG ever, by your logic, I wouldn't be overrating him, because there's no one to compare him to currently.

And anyone CAN be overrated. Hell, even Michael Jordan can be overrated. All overrating is is people saying/thinking you're better than you really are. How is that hard to grasp? I just think that Rose isn't "godly" like everyone thinks. Just my opinion.

You have to base is off of something...

If you are going to use the random person who you claim said Rose will have a bigger impact than Jordan then fine... but that does not help your argument...

Just for fun too... remove Jordan from the 90's Bulls and they were a top 5 team still... remove Rose from the 2010 Bulls and they are below 500...

I like using your techniques... hell I can spin anything my way with the way you operate.

You have to base is off of something...

If you are going to use the random person who you claim said Rose will have a bigger impact than Jordan then fine... but that does not help your argument...

Just for fun too... remove Jordan from the 90's Bulls and they were a top 5 team still... remove Rose from the 2010 Bulls and they are below 500...

I like using your techniques... hell I can spin anything my way with the way you operate.

That's why I like my techniques :)

How much fun have you been having this season?

I am lucky enough to get WGN America with AT&T Uverse so I have had more Bulls games than usual this year...

It's was a little unexpected ... gotta give a lot of praise to Thibodeau and also Pax for getting the right pieces to put the puzzle together. Deng can finally play the part that he's suited for and Rose, Noah, and Boozer are bonding nicely.

If Butler plays the kind of D that Thibodeau likes ... he'll get a lot of minutes and chances to knock down 3's. So far - so good.

lol, still 3 games behind buddy and we're 2-1 against you this season.

and will finish 2-2 against the Bulls when they lose to them in Chicago next month...

3 games can evaporate quick..

I can totally see the Celtics sitting around pregame saying..."Come'on boys, we got to back up all that talking that Falcon63 is doing on JN".

"Win one for the retarded kid!" is the Celtic's motto.

I can totally see the Celtics sitting around pregame saying..."Come'on boys, we got to back up all that talking that Falcon63 is doing on JN".

Recent tweet from Bob Ryan:

kevin garnett's teammates are getting frustrated with him, whenever someone tries to say something about basketball he just replies "lolclippers MY team has won 17 championships lol."

Archived