Pats S Brandon Meriweather Allegedly Shot Two Men

dbatesman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh... doesn't really matter, he sucked anyway. Although this will make for some nice ammunition next time the trolls start lecturing us on professionalism and class/Bellichick's drafting prowess.

True.. shame only thing Brady ever shoots any dudes in the face with is sperm.

There is no doubt in my mind that Meriweather was there, but there is some serious doubt that he pulled out his gun and started shooting. This happened a couple of weeks ago and even the "victims" attorney has some doubts that Meriweather fired the gun.

God bless Florida! Guns rule.

I have to wonder if it took so long to be reported because meriweather is trying to pay everybody off, threaten everbody, or is just innocent.

all that side, if someone beats up my sister, my life is going to include some violence, regert and lawyers after that

I have to wonder if it took so long to be reported because meriweather is trying to pay everybody off, threaten everbody, or is just innocent.

You are giving Meriweather way too much credit. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I doubt he tried to pay anyone off.

Good point. Let's start regulating who he stays with. That seems American.

But I'm saying all the people saying "he wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger", I think that's wrong. Obviously if he's hanging around people who beat women and have guns, and use them, he's obviously no angel himself.

Some are now questioning whether he was the one who pulled the trigger......does it matter? He shouldn't be hanging around with people who beat up women and pull out guns and try to murder people.

But I'm saying all the people saying "he wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger", I think that's wrong. Obviously if he's hanging around people who beat women and have guns, and use them, he's obviously no angel himself.

Actually no. You said that it doesn't matter if he pulled out a gun and shot two people or if people he knew and associate did so. Guilt by association. Not being an angel and attempting to murder two people are quite different where I come from. That doesn't even take into account how underreported this story has been. We're not even close to knowing the facts.

Archived