Knicks vs Celtics playoff series thread

Blackout

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they played with a ton of heart, but it's just brutal to be down 0-2 right now

garnett just made the plays, the hoop and the pass defensed/loose ball grabbed play

I understand playing off rondo, but you can't play 8 feet off of him, that's just stupid

I really really love listening to clyde dish and swish the comments, he was right about the defense in the final minute, the knicks watched garnett work one one one, and melo passed cuz he knew the double team was coming

oh well. it will be nice to see them win by 20 at the garden !!!!

Before the start of this series thought we needed to win one of the first 2 games in the series to have a chance.

But after watching the first 2 games makes me feel even more confident about the Knicks chances this series as long as they can put a healthy unit on the floor.

After all Boston were 2 blown ref calls away from losing the first game.

And in the second game they struggled to even beat a team with Melo and bunch of Dleaguers.

Classic Rock and Rap/Hip-Hop. Favorite band is AC/DC, favorite rapper gotta be Eminem. I was listening to him way back before most people were (or at least where I lived)...

This sounds reasonable, considering you're barely out of high school and the Slim Shady LP dropped about 12 years ago. Must have been nice cadillacing around Bostonwestpalmwhereever as a 6 year old with Guilty Conscience blasting from your Huffy boombox.

This sounds reasonable, considering you're barely out of high school and the Slim Shady LP dropped about 12 years ago. Must have been nice cadillacing around Bostonwestpalmwhereever as a 6 year old with Guilty Conscience blasting from your Huffy boombox.

Man, I remember being in 8th grade when that song came out and listening to it on one of those portable cd players that you couldn't turn upside down or the songs would skip. Speaking of which, remember when those no-skip cd players were first introduced? It's just crazy thinking of how we've gone from cd players with small amounts of RAM to ipods and whatnot.

But ya, Falco must have been the coolest kid bumping eminem in the first grade, way before the rest of his peers caught onto him later in gradeschool.

Classic Rock and Rap/Hip-Hop. Favorite band is AC/DC, favorite rapper gotta be Eminem. I was listening to him way back before most people were (or at least where I lived)...

Dude, you're 17/18. The Eminem Show came out when you were like ten. You weren't listening to him before anyone.

Dude, you're 17/18. The Eminem Show came out when you were like ten. You weren't listening to him before anyone.

I said anyone where I lived. If you lived in central MA (NOT Worcester), you'd know that rap was not very popular back then.

lmao eminem blew up in spring of 1999 with My Name Is

I knew about him as an underground rapper because I used to follow fellow Detroit rappers Esham and House of Krazees (Which later turned into Half Breed) but the only thing I knew about him was that he was a failed battle rapper (Scribble Jam '97 runner up) who dropped the song "just dont give a ****" back in '98 and it decent the one time I streamed it (yes, we had streams back then haha)

Man, I remember being in 8th grade when that song came out and listening to it on one of those portable cd players that you couldn't turn upside down or the songs would skip. Speaking of which, remember when those no-skip cd players were first introduced? It's just crazy thinking of how we've gone from cd players with small amounts of RAM to ipods and whatnot.

I was a senior in HS, and I just remember having it playing in my room and my mom asking me, "is he singing about rape?"

All I remember is seeing a portable CD player hooked up to a car in Wayne's World for the first time ever and everyone thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen in their lives. CD's? In the CAR?!?!?

But ya, Falco must have been the coolest kid bumping eminem in the first grade, way before the rest of his peers caught onto him later in gradeschool.

Oh yeah, The Marshall Mathers LP, nobody had ever heard of that before little ol' Falcon came along. Just a refresher from Wiki:

During the first week of sales, the album sold 1.76 million copies, becoming the fastest-selling rap album in history, more than doubling the previous record held by Snoop Dogg's 1993 debut Doggystyle, and topping Britney Spears' record for highest one-week sales by any solo artist.[1]The album sold 800,000 in its second week, 598,000 in its third week, and 519,000 in its fourth week for a four week total of 3.65 million, and became one of few albums to sell over half a million copies for four consecutive weeks. It finished out the year 2000 as the second highest selling album of the year with over 7.9 million sold.[18] In 2010, the Nielsen Company reported that up until November 2009, the album had sold 10,216,000 units in the US, making it the fourth-best selling album of the decade.[19] As of January 2011, it was the best selling rap album ever in the USA with 10,341,000 copies sold.[4] The album's US shipments have earned it a 9x Platinum certification from the RIAA.[2]

But yeah, I'm sure he was the first to get on Em at the age of 7 in his boxed off area of New England. Nobody bought that album up in those parts. Nobody, makes total sense.

Dude, this is also the same guy who at the ripe of age of 4 years old, made the conscious decision to quite rooting for the Patriots to root for the Jets because Curtis Martin was traded. Falcon has shared a lot with us, so neither of these stories surprise me...he's clearly extremely advanced for his age.

Dude, this is also the same guy who at the ripe of age of 4 years old, made the conscious decision to quite rooting for the Patriots to root for the Jets because Curtis Martin was traded. Falcon has shared a lot with us, so neither of these stories surprise me...he's clearly extremely advanced for his age.

Some Jets fan you are...Curtis martin wasn't traded to the Jets.

I think living in any community in Massachusetts would explain the resentment toward blacks and gays.

Not really. People in the northeast know better. Racism exists much more in the south than anywhere else, especially South Florida.

Not really. People in the northeast know better. Racism exists much more in the south than anywhere else, especially South Florida.

Obviously, you've never been to Alabama.

It's ok, I hate Italians too.

Some Jets fan you are...Curtis martin wasn't traded to the Jets.

True, and given you advanced intelligence, I'm sure at the ripe age of 4 years old, you totally understood the restricted free agent process and why we owed compensation to the Pats after he signed the offer letter.

Archived