Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine some of you guys have "little" friends. Didn't JF80 admit to as much in another thread?

Lol when I was little, for some reason I thought penises were supposed to be roughly the size of a finger.

Reminds me of the scene in GI Jane when Demi Moore says "Suck my d!ck!". Maybe a little contrived...just saying.

I can totally buy into this logic. I don't think I'm kidding.

Are you totally new to this game or do you know the basics?

here's the newbie guide form the mafiascumt wiki, for the basics. Essentially it's a game of guess who, about 25% of the players are bad guys and will be trying to lie and decieve to hide thier true intentions, the rest of us are good guys and have to find them before they eliminate us. Add in a heaping helping of gay/fat/doosh jokes and jif having a meltdown of some sort, and you basically have 2011 JN mafia

http://mafiascum.net...le=Newbie_Guide

Helpful Chan is helpful scummy.

Lol when I was little, for some reason I thought penises were supposed to be roughly the size of a finger.

That's because you're half Asian*, scummy bunny.

*full Asians believe penises to be roughly the size of a toe.

When I was little, for some reason, I didn't even concieve of penises. I was apparently a sheltered child. The neighbor girl had her ken hump barbie and I was like wtf is he doing to her?!?

I'd imagine some of you guys have "little" friends. Didn't JF80 admit to as much in another thread?

And then there's jif who has a bunch of "little" friends

Helpful Chan is helpful scummy.

we went through this a game or two ago, that's bleedin's schtick, not mine

and you know way to much about asian penises..

Official Vote Count:

Sharrow (1)- DanX

AVM (2)- Sharrow, Tom Shane

Hess (1) - Song

JiF (1) - Brett

SMC (2) - DPR, DPR

Slats (1) - JC

CTM (2) - JiF, JVoR

DPR (1) - SMC

Song (1) - Hess

JetFat80 (2) - WWwombat, CTM

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

And JVOR did nothing to contradict this theory.

We've already established he's a Godzilla-like Asian. Hehe I don't want to embarrass him because we were very young at the time. But he scared me half to death the first time he suddenly took it out and I realized how large penises actually can be.

When I was little, for some reason, I didn't even concieve of penises. I was apparently a sheltered child. The neighbor girl had her ken hump barbie and I was like wtf is he doing to her?!?

Lol. Until I was 10 or 11, I thought that when people wanted to make babies, they had to sit around all day waiting for it to randomly get hard. I was like, ugh, what an inconvenience that must be.

Oh noes!!! Harry Potter is back *shivers*

I totally did too, but like the thumb, not like a regular finger.

No picking on Hess Song.

Hess is my hero.

Awww Hess that's so cute that you have to have Nae protect you. ^^ You go Nae!

Archived