Want to win a copy of Rex's book? Or an autographed football?

Maxman

As a lifelong Jets fan (my first in-person game was at the Polo Grounds in 1961 as a high school freshman using my G.O. card to get a .50 cent ticket to sit in the bleachers to watch the Broncos beat the Titans 56-21 or thereabouts) I can think of no greater gift (OK, I can think of GREATER gifts but not Jets-related)than to get a Rex Ryan autographed football and/or book. Rex has restored both my faith in the Jets football gods AND my pride in being a fan of Gang Green! J-E-T-S, JETS! JETS!! JETS!!! Thanks Rex, and Mike T. and Woody, too!

Great post... I officially root for you

Yet, if he doesn;t win put me down for one of those Book on Tape bad boyz. Reading is a little cumbersome. thanxokbai

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex Ryan's new book, "Play Like You Mean It", will hit stores on May 3rd. EMG and Double Day (Random House) have provided us with:

• 5 free copies of the book
  • A football signed by Rex Ryan

We are going to give them to you, just drop us a line in this thread and tell us you want to be entered. It is that simple, we will pick all the winners from this thread.

Thanks! The winners will be notified in this thread on May 3rd at 11am Eastern.

cover.jpg

I would love an autographed copy of Rex's Book or an autographed football. Please enter me in the drawing as I am looking forward to draft day and next season. I am optimistic that everything will get worked out. Go Jets!!!

2011-12 Super Bowl Champs!

Archived