***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

mortreport Chris Mortensen

Trade Buzz: New England looking to trade with Dallas to get Cameron Jordan #NFLDraft

Eek. If he gives them 75% of what Seymour gave them, that defense turns around 180%. They haven't been the same since he left. Who's played there since--Jarvis Green and Mike Wright?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More rumors:

1- Jake Locker and Andy Freaking Dalton are cough "locks" to go in the Top 20 according some unnamed GM. Apparently teams are talking themselves into fishing for QB's in an otherwise underwhelming skill position draft. If true, helps the Jets out, though.

2-Cardinals are supposedly signing Mark Bulger, which could make Gabbert drop. Gabbert has been mentioned a couple of times as a guy that could really slide Aasron Rodgers-style. Not into the 20's, obviously, but into the teens.

3- DaQuan Bowers is rumored to need microfracture surgery, which would essentially kill his draft stock.

3- DaQuan Bowers is rumored to need microfracture surgery, which would essentially kill his draft stock.

I just heard it was bone on bone, reminds me too much of Dewayne Robertson, even if he is there at 30 I want nothing to do with him.

exactly! What does New England have to do with us anyway?!?!?!?!?11?1

you know that they always find a way to screw up our draft-like last year, so many of us wanted the Jersey boy at CB and they stole him a couple of slots ahead of us-he made the pro bowl. That's why.

Jets coach Rex Ryan is reportedly making a "big push" for Arizona DE/OLB Brooks Reed with the 30th pick in the draft.

Ryan is reportedly also "campaigning" for Jimmy Smith one year after drafting CB Kyle Wilson in a similar spot. Beat writers have been waffling between Reed and UCLA's Akeem Ayers in the first round.

https://twitter.com/#!/TonyPauline/statuses/63709387809767425

Trader Mike on SNY now, just asked, "would you consider trading down?" and he stuttered a bit and went "We would"

I don't know how to describe it but he sounded desperate to trade down. It was like "YES PLEASE OTHER GM's PLEASE SEE THIS CLIP AND OFFER US A DEAL!"

Trader Mike on SNY now, just asked, "would you consider trading down?" and he stuttered a bit and went "We would"

I don't know how to describe it but he sounded desperate to trade down. It was like "YES PLEASE OTHER GM's PLEASE SEE THIS CLIP AND OFFER US A DEAL!"

I think a lot of teams might jump if say a RB like Ingram is still available at JETS spot. I know Broncos could use a RB after they traded Peyton Hillis away!

He really wants a second rounder in a draft that is deep on d line talent.

Anyway I would be pretty damn happy with either Brooks Reed or Akeem Ayers. I like Jimmy Smith a lot but I'm really wary of his off field concerns and the fact that we really can't afford to draft another CB in the first round, unless the front office figures we have no chance at resigning Cro or another suitable CB in FA.

I think a lot of teams might jump if say a RB like Ingram is still available at JETS spot. I know Broncos could use a RB after they traded Peyton Hillis away!

The Patriots supposedly LOVE Ingram at 27. Unless they trade down I don't think he falls to us.

The Patriots supposedly LOVE Ingram at 27. Unless they trade down I don't think he falls to us.

I don't see Ingram falling that far either way. I just hope he doesn't end up with NE or Miami, I think he'll only be good for 3 or 4 years but I'd rather not have to face him 2 or 3 times every year.

I don't see Ingram falling that far either way. I just hope he doesn't end up with NE or Miami, I think he'll only be good for 3 or 4 years but I'd rather not have to face him 2 or 3 times every year.

Eh I'm not that impressed by him so I don't really care where he goes.

It will be great watching the draft, waiting till 30 for the Jets pick, only to have the Jets trade out and not draft till Friday, UGH!

Archived