Im becoming a pro boxer....

GlennFoley

good for you Foley. I fought out of Lenny Shaw's in Paterson for a few years. I was a fairly experienced amateur so Ace Marotta used to put me up against pros once in a while. We had Ras-I Bramble (formerly livingstone) and scott frank (fought Larry Holmes). One thing I can tell you, the pro game is very different. Pacing and ringmanship play a huge part. Hopefully you know all this considering you've been in the ring quite a few times. Best of luck. Run more.

Damn your threads get moved to the Lounge and a few hours later you turn pro? WOW.

Hey I assume you are being serious....so good luck to you. How old are you?

Im 17 years old...turning 18 in a month.. Ive been fighting at amatuer since I was 10... Im really not planning on making a career out of it, but ill see how I do.. I really do think I could beat my cousin though.. I did it once before(shh :) )

I don't know if I want to give up my name on the internet quite yet, but if you want to see me come to 2925 W 25th St. in Coney Island. I train there

I understand not giving out the name thing. For example my real last name is not MAN. Shocking, I know.

You don't have to give you your name. Just let us know how you did. That's all I am saying.

Train hard and good luck!

good for you Foley. I fought out of Lenny Shaw's in Paterson for a few years. I was a fairly experienced amateur so Ace Marotta used to put me up against pros once in a while. We had Ras-I Bramble (formerly livingstone) and scott frank (fought Larry Holmes). One thing I can tell you, the pro game is very different. Pacing and ringmanship play a huge part. Hopefully you know all this considering you've been in the ring quite a few times. Best of luck. Run more.

dang! all hopes of me kicking your butt for stupid posts have just been quashed :lol:

I know a thing or two about boxing so I will give you my three sacred rules of boxing.

1-Heart is about 80 of boxing, always show heart or get your a$$ out of the ring.

2-Dont be a head hunter, always remember to go to the body.

3-Without a jab your nothing. Always use the jab and continue to make it better whenever you can.

I haven't lost a fight in a year, and I honestly believe I can beat my cousin(Paul Malignaggi

Paulie ain't that great. Better talker than a fighter. In fact, isn't he a self-poclaimed, stright-up Naseem Hamed wannabee?

Too bad Paulie didn't get that reality show though, woulda been funny.

Advice: know your anatomy. Tip of the nose, temple, liver.

Ever hear of Kid Stardust?

I understand not giving out the name thing. For example my real last name is not MAN. Shocking, I know.

You don't have to give you your name. Just let us know how you did. That's all I am saying.

Train hard and good luck!

...Don't worry man...we know thats not your last name. Good luck Foley and whup some arse when your in the ring. Don't worry about the real name thing either. We are all family here. We wouldn't abuse your name....I'll help you...my name is 28... :lol::lol:

...Don't worry man...we know thats not your last name. Good luck Foley and whup some arse when your in the ring. Don't worry about the real name thing either. We are all family here. We wouldn't abuse your name....I'll help you...my name is 28... :lol::lol:

I know your real name.... :mrgreen:

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived