Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

legend_of_hell_house21.jpg

12:00 am

A small crowd of you gathers at the front gates…standing in awe as before you lies the enormous mansion caught within the mist and haze of night, wondering what exactly did you just get yourself into? “Where is BG?” one of you says. “Why the **** are we starting a search party in the middle of the night, this is stupid as sh*t,” someone else mentions. “Is he really here, in this place,” one of you whimpers like a little bitch. The giant, front door slowly creeps open. Cast in shadows, holding nothing but an old walking cane a tall, slender, man in a jet-black top hat and long coat stands before you. You unfortunately can’t get a good look at his face but most of you manage to see what appears as a sly grin from the corner of his mouth.

“Welcome to the Lovecraft Estate, one and all. I’m so happy you all could come tonight to look for your friend ah, Mr. Green. Well, I have some inviting good news for you all. Mr. Green is safe as a button and resting quite comfortably inside. We…*coughs* I found him wondering in the woods, lost, hungry and scared just the other night. Please…please do come inside…but oh yes, I must warn you all to watch your step. We don’t want any accidents now do we.”

Welcome To:

HELL HOUSE

A HessStation Production

Mod Note: I never read the book or saw the movie so don't bother looking into any correlation.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hess is awesome.

Word. BTW, can you do me a favor? Tell JVoR I said Vote: JVoR. He'll know what I mean.

Nice Hess. FYI I violently I'll. Have been puking since 6am and haven't eaten food since 630 yesterday. ******* stomach flu.

Geez man...hang in there. The flu f'n blows

12:00 am

A small crowd of you gathers at the front gates…standing in awe as before you lies the enormous mansion caught within the mist and haze of night, wondering what exactly did you just get yourself into? “Where is BG?” one of you says. “Why the **** are we starting a search party in the middle of the night, this is stupid as sh*t,” someone else mentions. “Is he really here, in this place,” one of you whimpers like a little bitch. The giant, front door slowly creeps open. Cast in shadows, holding nothing but an old walking cane a tall, slender, man in a jet-black top hat and long coat stands before you. You unfortunately can’t get a good look at his face but most of you manage to see what appears as a sly grin from the corner of his mouth.

“Welcome to the Lovecraft Estate, one and all. I’m so happy you all could come tonight to look for your friend ah, Mr. Green. Well, I have some inviting good news for you all. Mr. Green is safe as a button and resting quite comfortably inside. We…*coughs* I found him wondering in the woods, lost, hungry and scared just the other night. Please…please do come inside…but oh yes, I must warn you all to watch your step. We don’t want any accidents now do we.”

Welcome To:

HELL HOUSE

A HessStation Production

Mod Note: I never read the book or saw the movie so don't bother looking into any correlation.

That might have been me.

1. Mr. Optimus Primate - checked-in

2. Mr. CTM - checked-in

3. Mr. Vicious89x - checked-in

4. Mr. Smashmouth - checked-in

5. Mr. The Crusher - checked-in

6. Mr. Pac2566 - check-in

7. Mr. JiF - checked-in

8. Mr. WWWWombat -checked-in

9. Mr. slats - checked-in

10. Mr. Jetscode1 - checked-in

11. Mr. Verbal - checked-in

12. Mr. brettw4rd - checked-in

13. Mr. AVM - checked-in

14. Miss Dan X -checked-in

15. Mr. Jack_D - checked-in

16. Miss Lily - checked-in

17. Mr. Sharrow - checked-in

18. Mr. RaoulDuke - checked-in

19. Mr. Jetsfan80 - checked-in

20. Mr. Jets Voice of Reason - checked-in

21. DPR - checked-in

So this is Hell House

(sips beer, looks around)

Welcome to the game.

///hands you a bottle of Makers Mark

Choose Kitchen

I'll follow you any where.

how can we play without teh scum huntress

Listen to JiF win, Dont listen lose. Simple, just ask Slats.

"Where's Pac, Slats, Jack and JC?" one of you asks.

"They're right over there. Smoking weed in bushes."

"Oh. Hey ****ers. Let's go!!! Everyone's going inside."

"Yeah ok, we're coming." says slats

You all begin your ascent up a small set of stairs through the front door...

"Where's Pac, Slats, Jack and JC?" one of you asks.

"They're right over there. Smoking weed in bushes."

"Oh. Hey ****ers. Let's go!!! Everyone's going inside."

"Yeah ok, we're coming." says slats

You all begin your accent up a small set of stairs through the front door...

Cool, I get Irish accent ya gobshyte.

Archived