Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets Voice of Reason stands before you not moving. Blood gushes out of his mouth. He looks down to see that a giant spike must of been bolted to the back of the front door… and is now lodged and protruding through the front of his chest.

BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE.

His last words are, “Dan, I…I ….I…” Pac gets frustrated and shouts out, “Spit it out already!!!” “Yeah seriously,” says CTM rolling his eyes.

“I love you Dan.”

Raoul Duke finishes his beer and burps.

Jets Voice of Reason is Dead.

and is now a spirit of the house.

Ghost%202.jpg

You all turn to look at one another. Slats immediately goes to comfort Dan. Verbal looks disgusted.

A dark, sinister sound is heard… a deep, low grumble echo’s through the giant halls…vibrating off the walls. It’s…he’s laughing? The man who brought you all here…he’s laughing.

“My dear friends please do not be afraid, at least not yet. It would only be a futile act of desperation anyway. I would rather suggest you save all the energy you have. You will need it. And please don’t bother looking for a way out. There is none. I have resided here for many…many years. I can assure you that there is no getting out…ever. I can also assure you your chances of survival are most slim. This house has stood for countless centuries. It is a passageway to Hell itself. And believe me my dear people, consequently, Hell is probably nothing like you’ve ever imagined. I may also add that there are demons that dwell here. In fact they are among you now. They may look like you, act like you, even ssssmell like you. But this is only a disguise. So the game is simple. Destroy the demons within these walls before they destroy you and I will let walk out of the door from which you came. But please remember you have been forewarned, NOBODY EVER LEAVES.

Chapter 1 HAS BEGUN

MOD NOTE: DEATH SCENES ARE COMPLETELY FLAVOR

As you all stand around looking at each other, shocked at the events that have just occurred around you, suddenly you hear a very familiar voice start booming throughout the house. It is the voice of the man who you came here searching for, Bleedin Green.

"Hello there friends. Well, I use the word 'friends' loosely, but even still, I'm quite honored that you would all think enough of me to put together this search party to come out and find me. However, I have some bad news for you all, your trip here has been all for naught. Unfortunately, you are too late, as I am already dead."

Bleedin Green stops talking and the house goes silent for a few moments as you all look at each other.

"Seriously? Nothing? Not a single gasp, tear or even a freakin' frown? I hate you guys."

You all look around at each other and giving some awkward shrugs to one another.

"Fine, whatever. Anyway, the search for me was merely a means to trick you all into coming here. However, before I can pass on to the other side, it is my mission to help you defeat those demons amongst you and escape from this house with your lives. I will be here helping you along the way and will do my best in helping you identify and eliminate these evil creatures. Unfortunately, not all of you will be able to survive this adventure, but your losses will not be for nothing. Because you see, while those of you who perish may no longer be able to eliminate the demons themselves, they will be able to join me here and help his friends by speaking to you all from beyond the grave. Your victory will not only free you from this house, but it will allow those of us who did not survive to move on to a better place. But that is not all..."

As Bleedin Green goes to continue on, a quiet voice is heard of one of you mumbling something to himself.

"Geez, even when dead this guy is long-winded."

The voice of BG quickly screams back out, "HEY! I heard that! You know what, I'm trying to help you guys out here. Screw you all, good luck on your owner ****ers. Have fun when you're all burning in hell."

A look of shock comes across the face of you all, as you quickly look around at each other not knowing what to say or how to react. However, after only a few moments a calmer and quieter voice of BG speaks back up.

"Yeah, um... sorry about that. I guess I've spent too much time hanging around you little emo bitches. Anyway, in my current state, I also have the power to provide some of you with additional abilities. For the safety of those who are chosen, that information will be kept between those individuals and myself. You will be hearing from me personally as I let you know by what means you'll be able to help to survive this experience. Best of luck to you all, and may you not suffer the same fate as I."

The voice of BG begins to fade away, but then quickly comes back for a moment.

"Oh... and if you guys need anything feel free to give a holler. I'm going to go watch some BSG, so I'll probably just check in between episodes if I don't hear anything. Yes JVOR, you can watch too, but no talking during the show."

The voice of BG fades away, leaving you all once again alone in the dark and silent Hell House. You look to one another with suspicion as you all decide how to proceed.

Vote Slats

Dont care if he hasnt checked in, dick head let Pacturd beat us last game.

And with JVOR dead so quickly, let me just say, I love the way this game has started.

Haha! I just signed into the sign-up thread. Imma get another cup of coffee.

I lol'ed

GIVE US DEADWOOD

Thats what she said?

Haha! I just signed into the sign-up thread. Imma get another cup of coffee.

Did you have "another" cup of coffee when Pac played you like a fiddle?

Pac out debated you, proving once again you are more dangerous to town as town then any other alignment.

Jets Voice of Reason is Dead.

You all turn to look at one another. Slats immediately goes to comfort Dan. Verbal looks disgusted.

Very good start to this game. How much did JiF bribe the mod?

Haha! I sucked last game, but so did you.

Simple rule, and I forgot it: If you're around at endgame and think you have it all figured out - you're almost certainly wrong. :lol:

Pac out debated you, proving once again you are more dangerous to town as town then any other alignment.

Out debated me? There wasnt even a debate.

Very good start to this game. How much did JiF bribe the mod?

Haha! I sucked last game, but so did you.

Simple rule, and I forgot it: If you're around at endgame and think you have it all figured out - you're almost certainly wrong. :lol:

Whatever, all last game did was prove that my scum hunting abilities are unrivaled.

Archived