Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pull my finger :P .

Just got back from Doc i have pneumonia and Im going to bed now. I will be back later to read all the craziness.

Wow, sounds like Hess' game is a virus.

Whatever, all last game did was prove that my scum hunting abilities are unrivaled.

Yeah, when the two players you can stand the least are dirty. :lol:

Whatever, all last game did was prove that my scum hunting abilities are unrivaled.

You just drafted off my list... copycat..

You couldn't scum hunt your way out of a paper bag, tulip

and get better smash... (and vic)

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Jetsfan80

Wombat (2): Jack, Crusher

Pac (1): CTM

Slats (1): JiF

Smash (1): Vic

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

I'd like WWWWombat to explain himself now as well...

VOTE: WWWWombat

License to kill wombats by the government of the United Nations. Man- free to kill wombats at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So what you gotta do you gotta fall back... on superior firepower... and superior intelligence.

And that's all she wrote.

/click

Vote:Wombat

207aj6f.jpg

Quit voting me, homos.

you're welcoming the non homo votes?

License to kill wombats by the government of the United Nations. Man- free to kill wombats at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So what you gotta do you gotta fall back... on superior firepower... and superior intelligence.

And that's all she wrote.

/click

Vote:Wombat

lol, wut

MOD NOTE: DEATH SCENES ARE COMPLETELY FLAVOR

MOD NOTE (TO THE MOD'S NOTE FOR CLARIFICATION): I SHOULD HAVE SAID THE USE OF OTHER PLAYERS NAMES IN DEATH SCENES [EDIT "BESIDES THE ONE(S) BEING DEAD] (OR ANY SCENE) IS COMPLETELY FLAVOR. THE SCENES THEMSELVES (FROM BOTH MODS) COULD BE LOOKED AT AS A GUIDE FOR ALL PLAYERS.

My favorite part was when you listed 4 townies as scum to trick the scum into thinking they had you foooled. Freaking brilliant.

That list would have never been revealed if people, you included, listened to my case on Pac instead of hurling insults and bashing my theory. That would have been 2 scum handed to the game by yours truly. Game over. Legacy grows.

You just drafted off my list... copycat..

You couldn't scum hunt your way out of a paper bag, tulip

and get better smash... (and vic)

Sure buddy, thanks for the PM after the game complimenting my natural instincts....again.

JiF selfhammers for the loss when he was practically unlynchable and then has the balls to say slats lost us the game?

**** you. I'm the reason you investigated Hess. In reality, I gave us 3 scum because I helped you decide to investigate. And I self voted because I'm not so emotionally attached to the game that I was going to let the game drag on. I gave Slats the option, why would I self vote if I'm scum? And he asked me to do so. Trust me, I even PM'ed the mods asking them if it would piss them off if I did it. I died with honor and my legacy continues to grow.

Eat a dick

MOD NOTE (TO THE MOD'S NOTE FOR CLARIFICATION): I SHOULD HAVE SAID THE USE OF OTHER PLAYERS NAMES IN DEATH SCENES (OR ANY SCENE) IS COMPLETELY FLAVOR. THE SCENES THEMSELVES (FROM BOTH MODS) COULD BE LOOKED AT AS A GUIDE FOR ALL PLAYERS.

So is JVOR dead or not?

**** you. I'm the reason you investigated Hess. In reality, I gave us 3 scum because I helped you decide to investigate. And I self voted because I'm not so emotionally attached to the game that I was going to let the game drag on. I gave Slats the option, why would I self vote if I'm scum? And he asked me to do so. Trust me, I even PM'ed the mods asking them if it would piss them off if I did it. I died with honor and my legacy continues to grow.

Eat a dick

rememberkids.gif

lol @ JiF trying to claim responsibility for my investigation. Hess had JiF wrapped around his little finger until I stepped in.

lol @ wwwbgay not giving credit where credit is due.

Not a chance in hell you make that investigation without me going out of my way to clear Hess.

JiF - 3

Everyone else - 0

You were one of the reasons I investigated Hess, JiF. That doesn't make you a better scumhunter. In fact, in this case, it makes you a worse one. Now stfu and let the guy who actually handed the town 2 scum last game do his thing.

<3 you too Lily

Jets Voice of Reason stands before you not moving. Blood gushes out of his mouth. He looks down to see that a giant spike must of been bolted to the back of the front door… and is now lodged and protruding through the front of his chest.

BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE.

His last words are, “Dan, I…I ….I…” Pac gets frustrated and shouts out, “Spit it out already!!!” “Yeah seriously,” says CTM rolling his eyes.

“I love you Dan.”

Raoul Duke finishes his beer and burps.

Jets Voice of Reason is Dead.

and is now a spirit of the house.

Ghost%202.jpg

You all turn to look at one another. Slats immediately goes to comfort Dan. Verbal looks disgusted.

A dark, sinister sound is heard… a deep, low grumble echo’s through the giant halls…vibrating off the walls. It’s…he’s laughing? The man who brought you all here…he’s laughing.

Damn I wonder why they killed JVoR?

Stealing a wireless signal - very weak. Tommorrow I'll be ready to rock.

Archived